It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andreas Noack, the chemist who told the world that Comirnaty contains "Graphene Hydroxide"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
On the night of the 26th of november, Andreas Noack, a German doctor past away very suddenly having only days before comitted to making several videos and launched them online, where he describes having confirmed that Comirnaty contains the hazadeous material "graphene hydroxide".

Early this year, another doctor, Pablo Campra Madrid, reported having examined a single vial that was delivered to him containing what was supposedly comirnaty. He found traces of graphene oxide.

Reuters did their fact checking on it, not citing any other sources than Pfizer and using the vague term "experts", and ofcourse deemed the claim false. Pfizers argument was that even 1% graphene oxide would make the contents black or grey.
However it does not take seconds to do a simple google search to find that reduced graphene oxide can in the right solution actually look... transparent or.... yellowish (which Reuters themselves describe comirnaty as having a slight yellow tint).

Andreas Noack took it further. He wrote his thesis on Graphene Hydroxide and knew what to look for. He even describes how a simple blood sample would not show the blood containing graphene hydroxide.

Now why is graphene hydroxide worse? In short, graphene hydroxide is molecule sized razors.
The problem being that if the vaccine does not stay in the muscle and reaches the blood vessel, it will cut up the inside of your vessels.

So what happened to Andreas Noack 5 days ago?

His death has not been made public by any other than his now pregnant widow.
She decided to go public with a 10 min long video, available on Telegram. In it she describes the following:

- Andreas suddenly fell ill
- Severe headache and diffulty to speak
- It went away
- Came back again, same symptoms.
- He began to scream, telling her to go away from him, then calling for her again.
- He was put on respirator
- Had fluid in his lungs
- They performed heart massage
- Eventually turned off the "automatic device" (not sure what she said there.

What I notice about her video.

- She seems very natural
- She is going through emotions as she recalls the event, several times have to break off the video because she is crying too much
- Her reaction reminds me a lot of how me and my siblings react just after our father died suddenly

If that video is fake, she has to be one of the best actresses I have ever seen....

I honestly don't give a crap about Reuters fact checking anymore. If it isn't clear to every Reuters is a propaganda tool, NOT objective news.

This HAS to be examined more closely.

The graphene hydroxide would explain the cases of blood clotting that we saw earlier. Due to un attentive administering of the vaccines, ie. too close to blood vessels.
But graphene hydroxide should not be in these things in the first place. It is highly toxic, and described as taking a long time to pass through the environment if released in fx nature.

I sincerely hope people who have the skills like Noack and people who have access to the vaccines will team up and uncover this.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The Graphene is in masks www.bitchute.com...
and test swabs too (BTW the FDA approval for the swabs expires this month Dec.2021)
It's like Ghost Busters 2, it dances to music and ppl are fkn with it www.bitchute.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
How convinient... just as the Graphene Hydroxide talk is flaming up, they went and released this yesterday:

According to this now published article, the cause of clots from the Astra vaccine was due to a protein in blood that would bind itself to components in the vaccine.

www.science.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Noacks widowed partner describes ( in German ) the events that lead up to Noacks death shortly after having exposed the Graphene Hydroxide presence in vaccines.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MJTank108
The Graphene is in masks www.bitchute.com...
and test swabs too (BTW the FDA approval for the swabs expires this month Dec.2021)
It's like Ghost Busters 2, it dances to music and ppl are fkn with it www.bitchute.com...

What you are seeing is magnetic ferrofluid being manipulated by an unseen person playing with a magnet.

You're the one being fkd with.

The moment I saw that video for the first time I knew instantly what was up, I'm just astounded that so many people haven't figured it out for themselves, we used to play with the stuff in school, 🤷🏻‍♂️

(ETA, If the video you've linked is the one I'm thinking of, that is, bitchute won't load on my phone anymore [its a dinosaur, lol])

edit on 2/12/2021 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: ETA

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So why is this graphene oxide bad? Is it untested and where did this fallacy come from?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
So why is this graphene oxide bad? Is it untested and where did this fallacy come from?

Just out of curiosity why do you believe this to be a Fallacy?.

grapheneindustry.org.au...
ec.europa.eu...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
toknow.uk...
iopscience.iop.org...

Now remember we are NOT dealing with old fashioned graphene as in your old school pencil's but graphene used in a different manner.

The truth is a lot more research needs to be done on the subject of Graphene and why some moron thought it was a good idea to put it into Injection's were it has no place being, remember they are talking about Graphene not as a dry lubricant or pencil lead or other old uses for the material but in it's nano particle state and often as part of a more complex molecular structure such as Graphene Oxide.

Some more reading including some pertaining directly to the vein of this thread.
stateofthenation.co...
The Key word in this next article is that the Study Findings VARY as to whether or not it is safe, basically if there is a question and evidence is elusive the usual answer so to err on the side of caution but in this case no one is doing that and instead like asbestos they are using it as a new wonder material.
marketbusinessnews.com...

And some more.
It's toxic for Sperm for example.
www.sciencedirect.com...

There was also a recall of masks made in China that contained graphene that may cause severe lung irritation and perhaps worse.

So to answer your point.

NO! it is most certainly NOT a FALLACY.

It's Danger though remains an as yet unknown quantity but given that some evidence proving danger in SOME studies while other studies have come back with no clear evidence of danger, however Remember the Cigarette company's and how they manipulated data and made there own study's to deny there was any danger from Tobacco.

Remember dry graphene Lubricant is not the same thing (it's the same atomic structure but much larger particles) and neither is pencil lead though eating pencils was never good for you.

edit on 2-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

Graphene Oxide, was first found in some of the vials of the covid jabs in Spain, no all jabs have it, Is a growing research on this substance and already millions have been allocated for the future use in vaccines as an adjutant, the problem is that this substance are nano particles and Graphene has electromagnetic properties, it can cause dead of the sells, move around the body to every organ.

Because the jabs are experimental and the experiment is no over, we do not know the reason why this particles are in some of the jabs.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
On this same note of Carbon molecular structures, there's natural Shungite mineral only found in Karelia, Russia. It is the only known natural source of carbon fullerenes, and touted for water-purifying properties and electrical conductivity, among other less-easily-proven properties. www.shungit-store.com

I wonder if it might react, attract, or repel these artificial carbon nano-tubes and lab-created molecules.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MJTank108

I use natural Shungite mineral beats in bracelets different types of stones to guard against EMF protection since the G5 became available, this stones next to my night stand and have them in my phone laptop and other devices.

I like them too they are very pretty and fashionable.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

Just out of curiosity why do you believe this to be a Fallacy?.

grapheneindustry.org.au...
ec.europa.eu...
toknow.uk...
iopscience.iop.org...

Now remember we are NOT dealing with old fashioned graphene as in your old school pencil's but graphene used in a different manner.

The truth is a lot more research needs to be done on the subject of Graphene and why some moron thought it was a good idea to put it into Injection's were it has no place being, remember they are talking about Graphene not as a dry lubricant or pencil lead or other old uses for the material but in it's nano particle state and often as part of a more complex molecular structure such as Graphene Oxide.

Some more reading including some pertaining directly to the vein of this thread.
stateofthenation.co...
The Key word in this next article is that the Study Findings VARY as to whether or not it is safe, basically if there is a question and evidence is elusive the usual answer so to err on the side of caution but in this case no one is doing that and instead like asbestos they are using it as a new wonder material.
marketbusinessnews.com...

And some more.
It's toxic for Sperm for example.
www.sciencedirect.com...

There was also a recall of masks made in China that contained graphene that may cause severe lung irritation and perhaps worse.

So to answer your point.

NO! it is most certainly NOT a FALLACY.

It's Danger though remains an as yet unknown quantity but given that some evidence proving danger in SOME studies while other studies have come back with no clear evidence of danger, however Remember the Cigarette company's and how they manipulated data and made there own study's to deny there was any danger from Tobacco.

Remember dry graphene Lubricant is not the same thing (it's the same atomic structure but much larger particles) and neither is pencil lead though eating pencils was never good for you.

Thank you for this info as I don't know a lot about it. The one thing I did read is graphene appears to be a problem at higher dose amounts (in particular with a study in boar sperm). Given the vaccine is only .3 ml the amount of graphene would be very low. The article stated that 5, 10, 50 ml can be toxic to the sperm but the lower amounts .5 and 1 actually increased the fertilization.

But regardless, I am intrigued by this stuff. It doesn't all sound bad imo but of course full disclosure of it should be made if they are truly using it. And if they are hiding it from us, why? Agan, appreciate the follow up!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Graphene Oxide, was first found in some of the vials of the covid jabs in Spain, no all jabs have it, Is a growing research on this substance and already millions have been allocated for the future use in vaccines as an adjutant, the problem is that this substance are nano particles and Graphene has electromagnetic properties, it can cause dead of the sells, move around the body to every organ.

Because the jabs are experimental and the experiment is no over, we do not know the reason why this particles are in some of the jabs.

Ya this is odd. From what I've read it's not all bad so why hide it if that is the case? Make you wonder and I can see why some people are skeptical. Thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think is because been the covid jabs an experiment and not restrictions due to protections Pharma maybe putting different Adjuvants in different vials, sometimes I wonder if this is a reason why some people do well with the jabs but others have very bad reactions.

It is an experiment after all.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The original madrid story, as the op pointed out, is that a single vial labeled comirnaty was dropped off at at lab in spain. Nobody knows its origin, they saw what may have been graphene oxide under as microscope but they couldn't get enough of the material from the vial to properly analyze it.

Here is an MSDS for it that makes it seem like nobody is really all that worried about it. I mean it is carbon and oxygen.

edit on 3-12-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The original madrid story, as the op pointed out, is that a single vial labeled cominarty was dropped off at at lab in spain. Nobody knows its origin, they saw what may have been graphene oxide under as microscope but they couldn't get enough of the material from the vial to properly analyze it.

Here is an MSDS for it that makes it seem like nobody is really all that worried about it. I mean it is carbon and oxygen.

Campra went public again last week. He clarified that they had 7 samples or something like that.

But what is also interesting is that Noack supposedly put the contents under an electron microscope and found Graphene Hydroxide. But these were in the shape of little nano structures... which he found out because he shared his findings with people working in the nano field.

Basically little building blocks.

The reason its toxic is because it will never leave the body once it's in.
Also the way it's shaped, makes it extremely sharp. Noack described them as little "razors" that are able to cut up blood vessel over time, if you get the vaccine in your blood vessels.
edit on 3/12/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The question is, why will I want a substance or a darn nano particle or something that is not natural in my body without been told is there.

Makes no sense, to me is just more deceptions by big pharma.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: flice
Did he, got a link cause all I could find was stuff from the original report which was for a single vial of unknown origin.

I know the ct behind it but I'm not sure it has been established that graphene oxide is even in the jabs let alone that it would be or would do what Noack said.

The MSDS that I linked earlier makes it out to be a rather inert substance.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Or, just more deceptions by antivaxxers? No?

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Oh, yes, poor pharma with such a clean record of been soo honest, nice to know the FDA and CDC is always there for my safety, because they refuse pay outs by big pharma, yes, those anti vaxers are soo evil, even puppy killer fauci is been targeted with outrageous claim.

From what planet are you from.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join