It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the next disease weapon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Some have referenced Killgates' somewhat-recent video when interviewed he talks of smallpox., takes 2 weeks for symptoms to appear. Namesake foundation, along with WHO funded this fiasco : Ref. the Reuters article (and others) about the oral-vaccine-caused polio epidemic in Sudan and Chad. (smallpox can be prevented with plenty vit.D, Chaga mushroom tea prevent/cures)

I saw a breakdown by a European researcher who looks to The Simpsons for clues- found in the Movie, baby Maggie plays with blocks that spell the Latin name of a parasitic worm, then knocks the blocks over, and the visible sides spell the chemical formula for Turpentine, an ages-old remedy for gut worms. (which only infect those with supressed immune systems) This must be administered carefully as treatment toxifies the body. Sorry it was one of those late-nite delves into the internet and dunno where I got it, possible JonXArmy on yt. It aired pre-covaids.

Then there's the Trump-era $765B federal grant to Kodak to start producing HCQ, which Falsie reported in 2015 as preventive and cure for coronavirus common cold. among other ailments. It was quickly hushed but plenty of easily-findable articles on that one.

Some wise people tout that the media is the disease, and all comps and phones will be rounded up to avoid existential crisis.

What have you come up with?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This one would be very effective as a weaponized virus. Boris Johnson's father wrote a book based on a global pandemic.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
A respiratory virus that attacks the skin, eyes, ears, nasal system and lungs all at once.

a reply to: MJTank108

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Next? Me thinks we aren't nearly finished with the current weapon disease, Omicron and friends, yet, and here you are taking about the next? We are going to squeeze every drop from this "crisis" with nary a drop wasted. Covid 19, 20, 21...ad infinitum, could quite possibly be the Alpha & the Omega so why worry about what's next?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
They won't release the next one until they're done correcting the problems with this one.

Much like how the clinton/trump election was a trial run for cheating, and biden/trump was after they "fixed" their system.

The next "pandemic" won't come around until they need it, and by then there won't be any rights for the people left to cling to and escape their "solution"

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MJTank108

I am a true believer that man will never be able to outsmart nature.

Man can speed it up or slow it down, for brief periods of time, but nature cannot be totally controlled.

It will just keep adapting until it gets the results it requires.

As far as the "The Simpsons" goes, I think it is just a subliminal approach to remind us that sometimes the answers are right in front of your face, and so simple, that a child can do it.

Sort of like the Onesimus approach to curing smallpox.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I recently saw something about an Alzheimer's Disease vaccine... I had not realized that it had been determined to be an ailment caused by a virus. Perhaps Alzheimer's will be weaponized and used in terrorist attacks?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Whoa. thanks for the heads-up! And ...lolz, to infect it needs the "NPC1" protein ha hah a Everyone on this forum should be in the clear
But again with a mention of bats, healthy bats being infected. jeez. a reply to: Granitebones

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Yes the "Omega" omega point has come up any times, it is a bit concerning that it is so obvious where the narrative wants to take the current fiasco.
A thing I notice about MSM is, there's the Story and a "wedge issue" and they go on pontificating and dividing the response to it, but instead of a resolution, another Story grabs all the headlines. A new wedge issue to split responses and it just keeps going. MSM news almost never goes back and is like, 'remember that story? Someone fixed it!" So That's the pretext to why I'm betting a new problem will erupt. a reply to: odd1out

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
A bunch of different species calling themselves humans all with fingers and keyboards accessing a global thought presentation place adding they're own thoughts no matter how stupid. This is the real pandemic endemic happening since internet became a thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
LOL yes the first virus to spread from computers to people was Covaids. We really might have to cut these things out of the picture to solve humanity's un-ease.
For real tho, 100 years ago people were scared to get the flu (it was an assortment of diseases injected into US Army soldiers starting in 1911 that went awry, to avoid taking the blame the "Spanish" flu was fabricated and pressed into the minds) and wore cloth around the face for protection. Unfortunately, that cloth was the perfect place for pneumonia to grow. The high death numbers during Spanish Flu were caused by pneumonia. Here we are again, with people touting how they believe in science, yet when they are shown it, there is no change in behavior. My $ is on pneumonia for now a reply to: infiniteMeow

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well swab my Chinese nose, it's "Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus"

realrawnews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
YOU NAILED IT! Neuro disorders up 1000% because syringes. www.theblaze.com...-gdpr a reply to: seattlerat

new topics

top topics

join