It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

railroads near you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Are there any railroad projects strongly impulsed in your country now?

from which city to which city are they going?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666
Glad you mentioned. In Richmond, Virginia a large incinerator appeared last year at the "ACCA" yard where Laburnum Rd ends at 195 intersection. On the other side of the 195, they opened (just weeks ago- I had hunch during its construction) a European-style 7-story "car dealership". It is unnerving and ominous. There are gobs of # popping up in Richmond, portals "Art Installations" weird # that makes my spidey sense tingle. We could use some optics, how can I help?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

There's also a Holocost Museum in downtown Richmond by the river , flood wall, RxR with tall iron fence. I was always puzzled over this, why is that in our country, less puzzled now. I'm confident we're going to flip this planet to the positive, the narrative is falling apart. There's already too many casualties of this. I wish I were kidding. There's more going on here.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Dartmoor Railway from Okehampton to Exeter has now fully re-opened for the first time in fifty years. Does that count? I got an open return for eight quid last week. Really useful service.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
yes, all counts

Blackrock is impulsing the mayan train in Mexico.

It will go in 2 routes:
one from Cancun, to Playa del Carmen,to Tulum (ruins about the end of an era with sea view), then to the south mexican border with Belize in Chetumal,
then turns to the west, via Campeche (oil area) until Tabasco (oil cross roads) and then
to Palenque (one of the most beautiful mayan pyramids & astronomic center, in Mexico, and was difficult and long to arrive there),

the second route will go from Cancun to the east, to Chichen Itza (the Kukulkan pyramid, where the god descend) and then
to merida and will connect in Tabasco, to Palenque

So, tourists who will visit Cancun could take a train and visit the main Pyramids in the south-east of Mexico.

the mayan pyramids in Mexico connected.

maybe trains are taking an impulse?

ah, the last little ice age, this are got a little cold and dry as the ocean got cold.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Here all the free space has already railroads on it, you'll get everywhere and on time. Very proud of public Transport around here, even if it costs a fortune

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Here in straya Victoria, considering many are still out ofwork due to covid, and I would hazard a guess statecrevenues are way down, though the keep announcing billion dollar rail projects, we are already massively over budget on the west gate tunnel freeway project.

Seem superfluous to spend fig she the economy is down, not all those Monroe’s flow back into the economy,

bigbuild.vic.gov.au...

www.afr.com...

edit on 2-12-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Replacement of the former Pennsylvania Railroad's Portal Bridge over the Hackensack River. It's a huge bottleneck heading into NYC.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I'm kinda hung up on not the content of the OP, but the weird continued use of "impulsed" in totally different contexts than used in English daily speech.

I notice odd stuff like that, language is a fickle thing. Yet I highly doubt trains are impulsive creations acting on impulses.

Edit: But the OP is kinda neither here nor there, I guess. No new train lines that I know of in MI.
edit on 12/2/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/2/2021 by Nyiah because: YA SEE! Even auto-correct went with implied and not impulsed! Fixed.

edit on 12/2/2021 by Nyiah because: Anybody else's edit tags shifting around post page-refreshes after the fact? Might just be me, maybe should do a cookie purge.
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There could be a silver lining to extending the railroad infrastructure. When TPTB decide to round up all the unvaxed and load up the cattle cars, we will not have to walk as far to the loading platform.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Here : major billion-dollar electric express-rail projects in Montréal™ and Ottawa™.

Gotta get Compliant™ with Agenda 2030™, and those SDG's™ !!

Any more about rumors to the proposed high-speed rail line between Silicon-Valley™ and the LA™ area ?
You know : in that corridor where all of the homes and businesses are being destroyed by 'wild' fires ?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

There's a handy email you can sign up for from a Railway Gazette International.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

or proposed.

Maybe they're acting on impulse...
edit on 3-12-2021 by infiniteMeow because: pun

new topics

top topics

join