It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor says a FETUS is the same as a BRAIN-DEAD Person.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

when the wife was pregnant with our son, the boy reacted to exterior stimulus.... Dogs, friends, and if he was as the wife said playing conga on her bladder, I would put my hand on her to feel the movement and he immediately ceased activity.

3 years later he still quiets down and obeys when dad lays down the law.

I have no doubt they are unique individuals, from my anecdotal evidence as well as the fact that a premie as early as 21 weeks can survive and thrive.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Did i forgot to mention i am not a Democrat?, or do I have to be a democrat to choose what I feel is the right to my body and my body parts?

I think what I do with my uterus and my private parts is nobody business is call the right to privacy.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Im with the others...no matter how I feel about any of this....at the end of the day, RvW is not going to be overturned any time soon nor any time in the future.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Did i forgot to mention i am not a Democrat?, or do I have to be a democrat to choose what I feel is the right to my body and my body parts?

I think what I do with my uterus and my private parts is nobody business is call the right to privacy.

I will vouch for you on this....Marg is absolutely not a democrat and other than this issue which is clearly very personal to her.... is a die hard patriot on everything.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I see now, you hate women, got it, soo you think is your right to control the women body, nothing else to say to you.

Yep the hidden agenda behind controlling the female bodies.

it never fails.

BTW God is a female the irony

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Every single person on this Planet that supports and defends abortion somehow managed to escape it….

This writer makes a great point. Children are viable human beings with a spirit/soul very early in the pregnancy.

Born just 21 weeks after conception!: www.msn.com... -or- www.usatoday.com...

Wow.

edit on 12/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haven't heard this one yet...but, no.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: Nyiah

I have read the bible several times

thanks for the post Nyiah.

Congratulations!

I couldn't get through it 1 time. Back when I was trying and failing, my wife said the devil was making me fall asleep every time I tried.

Reading your posts over the years I've tried to imagine what sounds like a crazy unique marriage!

I mean that in the best possible way, not sarcasm.

Congratulations!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Thank you, it is very interesting how we can disagree with some issues but be completely in sync with others, but this what real life is.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Haven't heard this one yet...but, no.

It's become clearer now what Sotomayor was TRYING to say. I'm glad she's in the minority. Joe Biden wants to "Pack the Court", making Sotomayor a member of the new MAJORITY.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Is not how you are born or how early, is about surviving been born and getting that first breath of life after been out of the uterus.

Very simple.

Maybe one day no only fetuses can be conceived outside the uterus but survive in a man made one, then men can say they gave birth.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't care if you are or or are not a democrat.

Not one bit.

Not ever.

I accurately described the policy position of the democrat party, and said so at the time.

Not your beliefs.

You are free to decide all on your own whether those beliefs match the democrat party policy position.

I might laugh at the brainwashing required to lower one's IQ enough to believe certain ridiculous things, but will defend your right to both have, and publicly state those beliefs.

And wish democrats would offer the same basic courtesy to others.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I think the supreme court is just fine the way they are, but china biden is going to have a shot at getting a china man soon in there, or some other country, as we have seen china biden love foreigners in positions in government,

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Congratulations!

I couldn't get through it 1 time. Back when I was trying and failing, my wife said the devil was making me fall asleep every time I tried.

Reading your posts over the years I've tried to imagine what sounds like a crazy unique marriage!

Congratulations!

It's been a blast being married to a woman who is a Conservative Christian who loves Democrats.

edit on 12/1/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: shaemac

I have to disagree. A newborn baby does not remember a thing. A one month old baby does not remember a thing. A 6 month old baby does not remember things. Some studies believe (but it is not fact) that people MAYBE can remember things from 2.5 years old....but that is just maybe.

What you posted is merely an opinion.

It is also quite untrue.

There is no legit research that shows an adult remembers the moment they were born or memories from those early months.
People can lie about it. And Im sure they do. But the brain is not developed enough to even hold those memories.

I can remember my last 2 lives. I need help on the ones older than that, but I have splinters of memories of those as well.

Family members of mine and Tribal members I know can do this also.

Memories are passed at the cellular level... it takes a brain to interpret them, but not to pass them.

I'll get back with you when your "science" catches up to what some cultures have known for millennia...

edit on 000000012America/Chicago12pmWed, 01 Dec 2021 22:42:36 -060042 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No man has given birth yet? I didn't know that part of the female anatomy was so complicated. You'd think scientists would have been competing with each other to be the first to enable a male pregnancy.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Gosh that's heartwarming! Thankyou for sharing your experience.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
Im with the others...no matter how I feel about any of this....at the end of the day, RvW is not going to be overturned any time soon nor any time in the future.

I'm with Justice Kavanaugh. Leave abortion laws up to the states. A female can cross state lines to end the life, if she's really determined.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have memories also, of pass lives, that is why I believe in the soul connection to the body, the soul never dies, the body is disposable and perishable.

Western civilizations are too glue to religious believes.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

It's been a blast being married to a woman who is a Conservative Christian who loves Democrats.

I also love democrats.

It's why I put so much effort into helping them escape the brainwashing.

Would do the same for any American in need, regardless of their beliefs, skin color, or religion.

Has any democrat ever said anything similar?

I know what you meant, and your love for her has been obvious in your posts, even while complaining about something insignificant.

I'm actually a little envious.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join