It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Assisted Suicide In Germany Unless Vaccinated For Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Total ass backwards micromanagement systemic dumbf#kedness

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Stop the world ,I wanna get off.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

I have not complied will not comply in any shape or form for anything covid.

The refusal of service reads ridiculous, but the reasoning is not insane within the belief that the "measures" taken have worked.

The therapy could be arranged online, but the injection I believe (should) have to take place in a medical setting. There have been many "measures" taken for in person contact. Many have talked about refusal of even medical services to the unvaccinated. That's crazy to me, but in the world in which we have existed the last couple of years this decision isn't farfetched enough to warrant the reaction some are having.
edit on 12/1/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I am half expecting a follow-up article in the near future along the lines of...

A euthanised, unvaccinated, previously COVID-free corpse has tested positive for COVID-19 post-euthanisation. The effects of this are profound so as we take every precaution to protect our vital workers in these trying times, no corpse shall be cremated or buried without first being double vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

I'm sorry.

You'll have to join the queue.

Please have your papers ready to save time.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So before you die. . . you have to get a shot so you won't get sick?

Check please.

No, what the article is saying is that if you want to die, you can't endanger the people who are helping you die (who would have to work very closely with you) by giving them Covid.

And besides, if you have already decided you want to die, why should you care about side effects from any vaccination?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

One would asume that all medical staff i volved are already vaccinated, so It still makes no sense.

Check please.

No, what the article is saying is that if you want to die, you can't endanger the people who are helping you die (who would have to work very closely with you) by giving them Covid.

And besides, if you have already decided you want to die, why should you care about side effects from any vaccination?

One would assume that all medical staff i volved are already vaccinated, so It still makes no sense.
edit on 1-12-2021 by Flatcoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
An article that reminded me of this thread.

Man forced to take vaccine in order to get lung transplant, dies from vaccine complications, before the lung transplant could occur.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

No wonder the vaccine manufacturers were given protection against being sued.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

“assisted suicide and the preliminary examination of a patient’s ability to make decisions freely implies physical closeness between people. However, that is precisely the precondition for the spread of Covid.”

I think what they're saying is, "If you want to die because you're afraid of COVID, or because you feel alone and alienated because of COVID lockdowns and closures, take the vaccine first, and see if being able to be around people again changes your inclination."

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think if someone is really suicidal they'd probably just want to kill themselves.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No surprise to me.

I've always known the cv19 jabs are an attack on the soul not to save the body.

They don't care if you euthanise the body, its the soul their after......so makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

No surprise to me.

They don't care if you euthanise the body, its the soul their after......so makes perfect sense.

Exactly…

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Simultaneously the laws in lot of countries on the world were changed to allow eugenesics when the pandemic started.

In some others abortion laws were approved too, simultaneously.

It is now your country,

It is a global directive.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There hoping the jab kills them first cause well it’s cheaper for them that way.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Check please.

So the vaccines won't save us?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

originally posted by: CthruU

No surprise to me.

Exactly…

It's like these non-humans saying: "You still don't get it do you? We are not your uncle! What do we have to do, what do we have to say to get you to understand that?"

Do a dive, never get out of this world alive.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

Stay and participate in the GREAT AWAKENING. What "they" want is for the unvaccinated to jump off a bridge or building. Don't give them that satisfaction!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yoo vill not be allowed to die, unless you are proteeeeckted from dying first.

Hogaannnnn *waves fist*

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I was thinking Pharma wants a financial contribution from us all but more than that they want our soul.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Can't even die respectfully in your own bed with a shot huh ?

This bring nothing good , neither will it stop people.

I am pro assisting suicide , because if they really want to die you cannot stop them only thing we can do is make it less traumatising for 3rd parties.

Such as train conductors , firemen tasked with cleaning up the remains , relatives who cannot give a proper funeral and end up with a box full of remains...

It is frowned upon i know being pro assisted suicide , but who are we to decide how some one lives or dies ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join