It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH370 expert claims to have found spot where plane rests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
As I couldn’t get this to post in the News Forum, thought I’d post here.

A BRITISH engineer says he is "very confident" he has found the exact spot where MH370 crashed.

www.thesun.co.uk...

Couldn’t find this posted anywhere yet so thought I’d bring it to peoples attention.

I think most of us have followed this at some point since the tragic disappearance of MH370 back in 2014.

I don’t really have an opinion on this, just an open mind and interested to see what the more aviation savvy members of ATS make of this development.

Conclusions in the article now seem to be aligning with similar thoughts from back in 2014:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MR

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
could an amateur on his home computer solve a riddle that government agencies could not?

could be.

would be nice to finally put this to rest, though that might never happen.

thanks for OP

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

There's a small part of me that's always wanted to believe this plane wouldn't be found because they were looking in the entirely wrong location. It didn't go down into the ocean. Instead, it went up and out of the atmosphere, and is still floating around in space.

(To be clear: I'm not saying that's a plausible scenario. I'm merely saying that a small part of me wanted/wants to believe that.)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Thanks for info on a very intriguing subject.

From the article : don't understand why, if the 'tripwire' system was installed in 2009 ; why is he the only person to use it, and it was never used in any previous investigations ?

Might just be me misunderstanding again... LoL !!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Assassinations often take place on Airplane Flights . Flight MH370 Could have been one of those . Somebody wanted Somebody Dead even if it meant Sacrificing Other Lives in the Process.............

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

It’s an interesting thought you pose there.

I’m no expert but I’m not sure it would be possible because the planes engines would run out of oxygen before it left the earths gravitational pull wouldn’t they?

Sure be freaky if it was found up there though.

MR

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm still of the belief that we should immediately check the Lithium Battery cargo, if we ever find this plane.

My money is on unexpected gas release from those batteries.

The equivalent of over 4000 Lithium Ion 18650 batteries were in the cargo hold of MH370, as well as some fresh fruit.

Moisture + Lithium batteries + High altitude = Risks

Lithium Ion Battery combustion makes so many bad gasses, that if compressed in cargo hold, then decompressed into the cabin somehow, would probably incapacitate everybody.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Like who?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

To clarify: I'm still not saying that I think it's plausible that an airplane could get sucked up and out of the atmosphere, BUT....

This story is what gave me that idea:
Amazing escape of paraglider sucked 32,000ft into storm

A powerful updraft took her up up up up up.... It's a pretty crazy story, and quite miraculous that she somehow managed to survive the ordeal.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles
Wow, she survived! I have to read that now

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GV1997

Read the Manifest . There Must have been " People of Interest " on that Flight that " Some Entities " Wanted Dead , or I am just Mistaken as this just being a Message Board on a Conspiracy Site..........

top topics

join