It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travellers explain chaos after new COVID-19 travel restrictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Not sure why there is a majority of vaccinated people still traveling despite majority of restrictions, Covid quarantines are still in fact in other countries even for the vaccinated.

The travelers in the news segment stated that they followed all the rules. You part of the problem. You think they care if you follow the rules or dont?

Even if some follow all the rules they keep changing the goal posts one inch a time.
Travellers explain chaos after new COVID-19 travel restrictions

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

This is why I recently drove from NC to Maine and back. Airports are the very last resort.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Unless you own a private jet/Private airline agreed.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My wife and I love to travel, we are near retirement age and aren’t afraid to fly. I just drove from Knoxville TN. To New Mexico because my last flying experience was “the trip from hell.” 12 hours in a mask, no food or drink on the planes because of a mask. Never again, not until this silly bull sh!t blows over.

Someone needs to take Dr. Fauci to the train station.
edit on 1-12-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I just returned to L.A. from a week in Cape Cod. Booked the trip basically last minute. Aside from a crazy long layover both ways it wasn't much different (aside from the damn mask mandate) from a normal flight. They never asked vax status and didn't even do a temperature check. They had beverage and snack service as per usual too.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well my daughter is going on a holiday cruise to Mexico coast it leaves on the 13 from New Orleans lets see if it gets cancel, I mean she and her boyfriend are double jabbed, still they have to take a rapid test the day before they board and show that is negative.

I will let you know if it gets cancel with the new moronic variant now.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
My wife and I love to travel, we are near retirement age and aren’t afraid to fly. I just drove from Knoxville TN. To New Mexico because my last flying experience was “the trip from hell.” 12 hours in a mask, no food or drink on the planes because of a mask. Never again, not until this silly bull sh!t blows over.

Some needs to take Dr. Fauci to the train station.

The Train Station indeed!!

Needs to be dragged there by his feet, roped to the hitch of a big black Dodge RAM dually!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yea the airlines sealed the deal on never getting another dime from me. I’ll just create some extra pollution now driving across the country when needed or if I want. Most of the furthest states on the coasts I have no desire to visit anyways with their intrusive flu, I mean Covid mandates.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yep, I despise flying airlines, and I love flying. If my drive time is under 12 hrs Ill drive.

By the time I get up, drive to the airport or find a ride, two hours early, check in, get on flight, change flights because I fly out of a feeder, get my bags, get a car rental, then drive, it’s an all day adventure no matter how well I skin the cat, and sometimes it’s just not worth the hassle. I’ll fly airlines if it’s a coast to coast thing.

top topics

join