It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh no 1st case of Omicron variant discovered in the U S Quick everybody freak out

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So the 1st case of the new moronic variant of covid has been found in the US and of all places in California.

That was quick , I remember saying to a poster on ATS just wait 2 weeks it will be everywhere and it only took a week

Video of Fauci confirming it at the link. He says the guy was fully vaccinated then goes on to say how we need to get everyone vaxed and pushes getting the damm children getting vaxxed . Says getting your children vaxxed is the only way to protect us from it.. Oh and make sure you wear your mask
What a F###### scumbag
www.c-span.org.../dr-fauci-confirms-omnicron-case-us
edit on 1-12-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Of course, Cali.

Waiting to hear if Gov.Gruesome is locking us down. How the Grinch cancelled Christmas…

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In Cali?

LOL it was from a border jumping carrier lets be real

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Quick everybody freak out

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Fully vaccinated, you don't say!

Hmmm.....

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Yes, the shot won't stop it, won't help it, but you must get the shot. Why? Just get the shot and be sure your kids get the shot. What?, you say your kid has a much better chance of having an adverse reaction to the shot than dying from a covid infection? Just get the shot.

One day, I hope to understand the real reason why this is being pushed sofaking hard.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

They've only found it, because they are now looking for it. I suspect it has been here for weeks, as some European countries have reported is the case for them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

They've only found it, because they are now looking for it. I suspect it has been here for weeks, as some European countries have reported is the case for them.

I suspect its not real

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Easy $10 win for me. I said by Friday!! Had to wait 3-4 days to shut the border to make sure it got in!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

**Running around, waving arms, bouncing off walls, shouting random profanities...freaking out!**

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Fully vaccinated, you don't say!

Hmmm.....

You can see the narrative developing right b4 your eyes

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well...it's good news that the fully vaccinated for the Covid-19 (except for the Omicron virus) person is only experiencing "mild symptoms".

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

Waiting to hear if Gov.Gruesome is locking us down. How the Grinch cancelled Christmas…

Gov "I dont wear masks" might try since he just escaped from
a recall. But Biden's numbers so low, he might not go for it.

It depends on what this is all about, if its The End, they will
lock us down again. So best prepare for it.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The test results do not let you know which variant you have when they come back positive!

How do you know what medicine to take if you don't know what strain you have?

Omg.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Well, surely now it must be time to fire up the quarantine camps and throw everyone in there that is not vaccinated and has tested negative and other stupid sh!t that makes no sense.

Watch For Biden to vilify half the country again for not swallowing the next round of lies and propaganda.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How do you know what medicine to take if you don't know what strain you have?

All the same in terms of preventative.

I am adding RickyM's citrus concoction, even
though I have already acquired natural immunity.

Better safe than sorry.

But the vaccine is much less effective with this variant,
according to Pfizer, so who really knows how this will
go over here in The States.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I suspect its not real

I suspect that I may be making a lot of money this month. We'll see.
edit on 1 12 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yes, the shot won't stop it, won't help it, but you must get the shot. Why? Just get the shot and be sure your kids get the shot. What?, you say your kid has a much better chance of having an adverse reaction to the shot than dying from a covid infection? Just get the shot.

One day, I hope to understand the real reason why this is being pushed sofaking hard.

I think that day is coming closer, and fast..

They’re pushing harder and harder to get everyone injected.. almost as if they’re on a deadline.. (no pun intended)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

the most important thing is that the symptoms with omicron are milder than with delta.

We can ramp up the number of people with natural immunity without experiencing as much sickness along the way.

When the media starts screaming about the number of omicron cases skyrocketing in America, receive it as good news.

I will remind people of this every time there is a post or a thread started on the subject in the next few weeks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join