It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Help" Message During Irish RTE News Broadcast COVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This is the original video it was seen in. At 1:10 you will see the word HELP taped on the side of the white machine. The news segment was talking about the huge influx of PCR tests being administered in Ireland in the last few weeks.

It can also be seen during this news segment on booster shots.

Not sure what to make of it, just thought I would share.
edit on 1-12-2021 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There wasn't enough space for the WANTED so they stopped at HELP and let the viewers piece it together. Apply today and join their dedicated staff in a community oriented profession that saves lives.

edit on 1-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

This made me laugh because this is basically what people over on Reddit are arguing.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well if that isnt a cry for help I dont know what is...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this is vaccine propaganda to shame the unvaccinated for overworking these people with PCR testing. Then drop the testing and quit hiding behind the illusion that our leaky vaccines are really helping.

Essentially it's nothing but look at all the busy work you made me do cause you want to be a good little Irishman and get your vaccine before the Queen unleashes Andrew upon all your fair young ladies.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Im pretty sure this is vaccine propaganda to shame the unvaccinated for overworking these people with PCR testing. Then drop the testing and quit hiding behind the illusion that our leaky vaccines are really helping.

Essentially it's nothing but look at all the busy work you made me do cause you want to be a good little Irishman and get your vaccine before the Queen unleashes Andrew upon all your fair young ladies.

My 1st thought was its not even a real lab and those people are not lab techs but prisoners putting on a show for the cameras.

Not saying I believe that it was just my 1st thought

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

I wanted to make a thread on this. This looks real, makes you ask questions on that what is really going on? why would a worker write such a thing?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Trust the science!!
Lol
vidvid

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well TPTB can ask that guy if and when they get "Help"

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Blinking SOS is less conspicuous and risky for those not looking to get caught.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Last year MSM called Great Reset a baseless conspiracy theory. The MSM still couldnt explain why JT a Canadian PM used the WEF term "Great Reset"

BBC its a CT

The WEF recovery plan has been interpreted as sinister, first by fringe conspiracy theory groups on social media, and then by prominent conservative commentators - prompting tens of thousands of interactions across Facebook and Twitter. It started trending globally on Twitter last week, when a video of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a UN meeting, saying the pandemic provided an opportunity for a "reset", went viral.

new topics

top topics

join