It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find antibody that neutralizes all Covid variants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Our scientists had discovered one that would do the same for all coronaviruses and not just Sars2. I haven't seen anything new about that since.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Not believing their bull.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
**Great big giant...SIGH**

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This cure must've originated from the wet market when a bat shat on a kumquat being vomited by a rat who gave birth to a cat in an abandoned hat.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's too bad and too late for this.
I'll never take a vaccine at this point. Never.
Never, ever.

Sorry!

Good try though

After reading horror stories on from other sites stay way from it.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's too bad and too late for this.
I'll never take a vaccine at this point. Never.
Never, ever.

Sorry!

Good try though

I'm so done with the zucking system, so black-pilled that I wont take any vaccine ever again.
No jab for kids either. Like Amish but with guns

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I know how much people here hate Chinese politics and their privileged status in global economics but we're hard pressed to get better help.

Un...be...lievable...

I usually ignore your pro-tyranny dribble, but... seriously? Why don't you just do everyone a favor and move to china already?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Let me bring this up for those that thinks is going to be a cure, for covid, covid is a common cold virus and just like common cold will mutate constantly but really is not going to decimate humanity, just will be a pesky cold you have to learn to live with it and treat before it goes in the lungs and gives you pneumonia, like any other common cold virus can do.

Common colds change soo often that until this day is not a vaccine that can cure people from them or can eliminate them soo no, nope, nada covid will never be cured.

Since when we humans has been scare to dead to the common cold variant? I forgot when big pharma decided to find a way to profit from it with useless jabs.

We have been dupped guys, remember common cold, Flu and any upper respiratory virus will kill people if they do not get treatment in time when the people have underlying health problems or compromised immune system.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Now just imagine if this is LEGIT, and I mean really works like vaccines should.

It’s too bad that we’ve been playing Boy that cried vaccine & boosters so long that we are all skeptical.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I heard the 'antibody' comes in three sizes:

5.56mm

7.62mm

9mm

Choose yer poison.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Now just imagine if this is LEGIT, and I mean really works like vaccines should.

It’s too bad that we’ve been playing Boy that cried vaccine & boosters so long that we are all skeptical.

This was my first gut reaction too... no one would trust it if true.

They'd better work fast!
San Francisco 👍🏻

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

This must be the antidote for the Bio-weapon

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
With Pfizers lobbying group(s) im sure this will go nowhere in the US. Also there is no profit in 1 shot.....gotta have 1 every 2 months..

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I bet they are from the open borders that the Democrats have in the south of the border, wow,

Let me tell you this, is a hoax, they are lying, but one more chance for the scaremongering agenda

This need to stop, I predict that NY will come out with another "fake case", soo predictable.

I have lost faith in our nation while is under communist rule and pharma is running the show.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The timing is nice for 2022.

So far Omicron is a nothing burger. But politically we're gonna need a bigger poop shovel.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I like all the idiot responses so far.

This is a human antibody.

Any drug company can use this bit of information and produce a monoclonal antibody medicine from it.

It's not some Chyna conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
These fockers had the fix the whole time imo.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Let me bring this up for those that thinks is going to be a cure, for covid, covid is a common cold virus and just like common cold will mutate constantly but really is not going to decimate humanity, just will be a pesky cold you have to learn to live with it and treat before it goes in the lungs and gives you pneumonia, like any other common cold virus can do.

Common colds change soo often that until this day is not a vaccine that can cure people from them or can eliminate them soo no, nope, nada covid will never be cured.

Since when we humans has been scare to dead to the common cold variant? I forgot when big pharma decided to find a way to profit from it with useless jabs.

We have been dupped guys, remember common cold, Flu and any upper respiratory virus will kill people if they do not get treatment in time when the people have underlying health problems or compromised immune system.

This isn't the common cold though so you can put that narrative to rest lol. Just because they are similar does not mean they are one in the same.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I wonder that too.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

I wonder that too.

I'm to damn naïve where I try to see good in people but this whole thing is just sus to me. Look, I really hope this does "cure" because it would obviously be a major break through but I still don't buy the "accidental" leak.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join