It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you like old school noise, Clutch is your friend. Death In Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I keep listening to this damn silly tune, and love it every time.

I may have posted it before? Who can tell when days are weeks within months and years... at least within a few hours...

Clutch is one of my go to bands. I'd post Soap Makers, but that's a bit too beyond the scope of most peoples ability to grasp - haha, it's just weird and great.

But they have definitely matured.

Dig it or dig out...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ahh heck it...

The Soapmakers... Saw this one saturday morning, around 2am on RAGE here on ABC... It dumbfounded me. I loved it, but didn't know why.

Just something so different to what was on air at the time, and something I needed at the time.

Now, you may think I'm crazy. You'd be right.... probably.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My mate used to put this on when driving, and he'd call it the crazy driving song.

It's ok, he only crashed twice. haha, been a good lad since. Well he does have a family now and is in his 50's... I don't think he'd get by with any more legal problems. But those were the days.. Christine, as he called his car as it was possessed, was immortal, till I drove her.. But that's another story.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Probably my favorite band of all time

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Probably my favorite band of all time

Haha One of the best, man... you can hear the youth in this... and still they kick ass and play strong.

Awesome!!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ha!... Fellow Clutch fan here. Greatest live show ever bar the Oils in their prime. Been with them from the start. Never missed a Melbourne show. Got the lot on Vinyl. Earth Rocker has stood the test of time for me.. And Elephant Riders.. And self title... Actually, all of them.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Ha!... Fellow Clutch fan here. Greatest live show ever bar the Oils in their prime. Been with them from the start. Never missed a Melbourne show. Got the lot on Vinyl. Earth Rocker has stood the test of time for me.. And Elephant Riders.. And self title... Actually, all of them.

Ahhh I knew there would be a few fans here. One great band, to be sure.

Elephant Riders is one of the best.

And seeing them still going strong, matured, yet still doing what they love, that is a band who has no sold out... *Looking at you metallica*

hehe

I wish I had the chance to see them live. I reckon it would be insane... I saw machinehead live years ago, it was massive.... and slipknot, but no one knew who they were, and people were chucking glasses at the stage.. haha clown came out and had his hand in his suit.. wanking to the boos..

Look at them now, so different than 2001.

edit on 1-12-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Clutch fan here. My old band used to cover a few of theirs.
Fun as hell to play.

Robot Hive Exodus is my fave album by them
edit on 1-12-2021 by abago71 because: added more blah blah blah

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

This.... this is geeeeewd.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   
"..... but I dont own a firebird,
perhaps this datsun will do? "

top topics