It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti vax terrorism?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

That's some real old data there, in fact your source was published on June 24, 2021.

Things have changed since then ......... just sayin.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

From taking the 'vaccine' , yes more then from so called covid.
Never mind the side effects, with something that has a 99.8% chance of survival

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wanna show us your homework on ivermectin?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
a reply to: myselfaswell

What, people that don't want the "vaccine" are going to go around kissing people? How exactly does "anti-vaxx" terrorism work?

Well,
we keep seeing things like mandates from the government, or threats from the media.
There's a thread right now where some 'news' channel is calling for the military to round up people who don't want the experimental jabs and force them into court.

From where I sit, you can't just keep pushing against a group of people like that indefinitely- they take an inch here and there, forcing us into an ever smaller corner- eventually someone is going to fight back.
When that happens, it will be considered "anti-vaxxer terrorists', and it will be covered far and wide as such.

edit on 1-12-2021 by lordcomac because: typo

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So when does the antivax terrorism start
Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists
Never imagined this but can’t help but see it unfolding

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end

People are already dying.

No sh!t, people have been dying since humans have been around.

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Is it a gimmie, will we see anti Vaxers start violence, will the media storm up new hate
Will people who don’t want a vaccine actually start trouble and violent opposition
Will we see a time shortly where anyone not vaxed placed on a list of extremists

Seems to be very dark and getting darker at the moment, can’t see and end from here, just the end

Dying from adverse effects from the jab. I have 23 in my circle dead from the jab, heard about the last one yesterday evening, friend of a close friend 27 hours after the second jab. She got the jab at 1pm and the next day was dead by 4pm. It's like a bad movie.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

from today Ney york has 90% vaccinated and only 33 deaths

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Lol, I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

SURE!!! I go look at the studies how were they run???????? turned out really badly...Find me a real study that was done correctly

www.science.org... www.businessinsider.com...

the earliest study said it might be effective BUTTTT it was done on monkey cells in petri dishes, and the dosage used was way too high to give to humans .

Two months after the Monash lab study came out, a study from Egypt suggested that ivermectin could be used to prevent people who had contact with a COVID-19 case from getting sick, but "the study is fake," one expert said. The patiemnts were NOT truly randomized

For example, there is a far greater percentage of patients in the non-ivermectin group with
hypertension
(12.9%, compared to 7.9% in the ivermectin group). That could be one reason why they didn't fare as well in the trial, which has nothing to do with the ivermectin.

www.bbc.com... The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud. None of the rest show convincing evidence of ivermectin's effectiveness.

Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study".

Major problems included:

The same patient data being used multiple times for supposedly different people
Evidence that selection of patients for test groups was not random
Numbers unlikely to occur naturally
Percentages calculated incorrectly
Local health bodies unaware of the studies

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
and yet you did not post actual numbers to back up your CLAIM ok here is from TODAY ..This is washington state
'
Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds.
• 17 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34
year-olds.
Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds.
• 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64
year-olds.
Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are
• 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.
• 10 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ yearolds.
• 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

originally posted by: myselfaswell

That's some real old data there, in fact your source was published on June 24, 2021.

Things have changed since then ......... just sayin.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

People have always been dying.

So why wait! Avoid the rush, congregate in vast close-contact public groups, maskless and unvaccinated. Spread it now, while there's a disease around. All these vaccinated people will ruin the the opportunity if you wait. There probably won't be a better time to go and catch the contagion!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

From taking the 'vaccine' , yes more then from so called covid.
Never mind the side effects, with something that has a 99.8% chance of survival

The vaccines only have a small component of the virus. It is only rational that the vaccines are less deadly than the whole functional, and infectious, virus.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Raggedyman
My biggest problem with these questions is calling everyone “anti vax” because they don’t want to take THIS vaccine

You are mistaken...

They are also calling those who are jabbed, but also against jab MANDATES anti-vaxxers...
edit on 1-12-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Dying from adverse effects from the jab. I have 23 in my circle dead from the jab, heard about the last one yesterday evening, friend of a close friend 27 hours after the second jab. She got the jab at 1pm and the next day was dead by 4pm. It's like a bad movie.

Cheers - Dave

I'll call BS on that.

According to Canadian government figures, there have only been 6,286 serious adverse events after vaccination out of 59,635,768 doses administered in Canada (0.011% of doses administered). An even smaller number would have died but that is not mentioned in any site I have seen.

Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada - Health Infobase Canada

To have had 23 dead implies that your "circle" consists of more than 382,224 people.

Also, the virus is rationally more deadly than a vaccine which contains only a small part of the whole virus, and the people who would die (from both) are alleged to be only those with other contributing factors (the aged, the morbidly obese, and the very sick).

As an alternate example, In New Zealand, with 7,579,500 doses of the Pfizer vaccine (the only one currently approved here) administered, there has only been one death attributable to the vaccine (a dose-mortality ratio of 0.000071319 %). Based upon that I would suspect that about 43 people at most would have died from the vaccines in Canada, and you claim to know more than half of them?

It is a bad movie.

edit on 1/12/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

So why wait! Avoid the rush, congregate in vast close-contact public groups, maskless and unvaccinated. Spread it now, while there's a disease around. All these vaccinated people will ruin the the opportunity if you wait. There probably won't be a better time to go and catch the contagion!

that's actually sound advice. Everyone will eventually get this. Even the vaxxed. Once you have had it, you probably won't get it again. If it's going to kill you, you are going to die. May as well go out on your own terms. I'm glad you have finally wised up and no longer hide from things that likely won't hurt you.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that's actually sound advice. Everyone will eventually get this. Even the vaxxed. Once you have had it, you probably won't get it again. If it's going to kill you, you are going to die. May as well go out on your own terms. I'm glad you have finally wised up and no longer hide from things that likely won't hurt you.

Should people also hide behind the targets at a gunnery range, to immunize themselves against being shot?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Do me a favor and give me a critique if you would. If you have an open mind you will watch and let us know.

For those who can't view you'll have to wait. I'm putting Chr0
to the test. If he chooses not I'll take care of you.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Should people also hide behind the targets at a gunnery range, to immunize themselves against being shot?

I wouldn't make it mandatory but you're welcome to try it.

Let us know how you get on.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Going to save that one for later .

Looks interesting from first little bit but it's a long video.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join