It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Suspends Anchor Chris Cuomo for Helping Governor Andrew Cuomo Conceal Sex Crimes.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Suspended.
Not fired.
Why not just fire him?

MAJOR UPDATE

Saturday, December 4, 2021

As usual, your initial instincts were on-target, ButcherGuy.

Today, CNN Fired/Terminated their #1 Anchor Chris Cuomo, the now Disgraced Brother of the Disgraced former governor of New York.

Mighty Cuomo Family Has Fallen Fast and Far: www.foxnews.com...

I feel bad for innocent adult and children family members who carry the last name of "Cuomo".

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy
Suspended.
Not fired.
Why not just fire him?

MAJOR UPDATE

Saturday, December 4, 2021

As usual, your initial instincts were on-target, ButcherGuy.

Today, CNN Fired/Terminated their #1 Anchor Chris Cuomo, the now Disgraced Brother of the Disgraced former governor of New York.

Mighty Cuomo Family Has Fallen Fast and Far: www.foxnews.com...

I feel bad for innocent adult and children family members who carry the last name of "Cuomo".

12/5/2021

Breaking - Additional Info Learned by CNN

Chris Cuomo also had accusations filed against him similar to what were filed against his brother Andrew, and leader of the Democrat party, Joe Biden.

CNN reportedly learned about a new sexual misconduct allegation against its disgraced anchor Chris Cuomo just days before his firing.

The claim came Wednesday from prominent attorney Debra S. Katz, who is representing the accuser, according to The New York Times.

Katz's client is a "former junior colleague at another network" and the newly emerged allegation against Cuomo is "unrelated to the Gov. Andrew Cuomo matter."

The lawyer said her client "came forward because she was disgusted by Chris Cuomo’s on-air statements in response to the allegations made against his brother, Gov. Andrew Cuomo" when the CNN star addressed the scandal in March, telling viewers, "I have always cared very deeply about these issues, and profoundly so. I just wanted to tell you that."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

There are still more heads that need to roll.

edit on 12/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Breaking

CNN Now Open to Many Expensive Lawsuits, for potentially hiding former anchor Chris Cuomo's sexual attacks on Women.

Boom!: www.foxbusiness.com...

-Plus-

I hear CNN is also protecting DON LEMON against being sued for sexually assaulting MEN.

Story: nypost.com...

Hey AT&T...isn't about time you sold CNN? How much embarrassment is proud American stalwart American Telephone and Telegraph willing to endure?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join