It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Type With Only with Thoughts By Blackrock Neurotech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
some product that can have multiple uses...
like the end of privacy in thoughts, memories.

SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Blackrock Neurotech, the leader in brain-computer interface (BCI) technology, has announced plans to commercialize a BCI platform in 2022, with the aim of restoring communication function in patients impaired by disabilities caused by ALS, paralysis and other spinal cord injuries. With this breakthrough technology, patients are able to create text -- simply by imagining themselves typing or writing by hand.

The decoders enable typing speeds of up to 90 characters per minute, with 94% thought-to-text live accuracy and up to 99% accuracy with post-processing auto-correction work. The immediate goals of this initiative are to demonstrate that patients experience increased independence, improved quality of life, and the ability to return to the workforce with their use of the platform.

The eventual goal is to enable communication functions on par with that of an able-bodied person. The progress is truly incredible."

"We are thrilled that commercialization is now possible. Not only is there sufficient data to support the first applications, but more importantly,
patients are asking for the product,"

www.lelezard.com...

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

Personally, I hate technology and wish it never would have advanced past the mid 90s, but it truly is pretty amazing how much technology has improved the lives of people with many different types of disabilities.

But this here is something that many normal people would also want, and who would have no problem with having a chip implanted inside their brain.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is there an edit out swearing function for the ones with tourettes?

just a thought.
edit on 30-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: words

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

yes, it is ok for people with disabilities.

now think massive:

Supose that Government 1 wants to know all about a person X.
they just put it and read their thoughts, and memories.
no more personal privacy of thoughts of any person.

Just for one second, think in the Metaverse, and all the people connected to play, chat, etc. they buy and put their devices.

then Government 1, could ask an get all the information from the thoughts of the people, and the people dont realize about it. just they need that the people connects to their metaverse.

if the corporations an government already hear and read all you do on internet and mobile, the next step is to know the thoughts of the customers. and then is what metaverse fits perfectly with this application.

it is like the 1970's episode of Buck Rogers in the 25th century, when they will terminate Buck Rogers because a false thought and memory he had.

edit on 11111111 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Mind Pong!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nothing and I mean nothing Black Rock, a subsidiary of Vanguard the real face of the TPTB will ever be connected to my noodle.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No. The way these things work is by using your brains information, you could think toaster and it would represent L on a keyboard. You don't visualise the letter L, or imagine it or give your mind to a machine.

They don't read your thoughts. You train them to recognise what something you think represents. And what ends up being suited to one person, will not work for another.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It does not work that way.

oy vey.... No I'm not, but it's the best sentiment I can express.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh I agree, this will be a dangerous tool that will be exploited by people with various types of ulterior motives.

I wasn't trying to imply that it would be a good thing for regular people to use in their average everyday lives. but most people will willingly let it happen. They will see it as a good trade.

I want no part of it. I don't even like knowing most of my own thoughts. I definitely don't want others to know them, and I don't want to know theirs either.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

the article says:

"With this breakthrough technology, patients are able to create text -- simply by imagining themselves typing or writing by hand.

Years ago, there were previous articles, where your thoughts were transformed in the VR. For example, if you are thinking in a chair, the are decoded and a chair is added in to a VR you designed with your thoughts.
Yes, your Directly thoughts into VR. is non-fiction.
and that was years ago.

The group does MASSIVE production.

an also they control the massive manufacture of any hardware worldwide (from chips, internet, to IoT, to refrigerators, games. They control Any hardware masively produced)

the main question you should ask is:
why they want to do this massive?
Is there any benefit for them?

maybe...Is it in the line of : "you will own nothing"?

Read more at:
www.lelezard.com...

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If this ever became the norm for the masses, my pages would fill up quickly with the stream-of-consciousness that is usually crowding my head.

new topics

top topics

join