It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear progressive liberals I am sorry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dear Progressive Liberals,

After recently hearing from so many progressive liberal influential people and now the Salvation Army I must apologize.

I am sorry I was born without enough of the hormone/protein melanin in my skin, making it fairly light. This was not my choice, I was born this way, but accept that you find me repulsive for it.

Due to my low hormone/protein levels you have convinced me that it causes me to be an inherent systemic racist who can never have forgiveness or redemption or even understanding from any liberal corner of the political spectrum. It is not possible because of the way I was born.

I am appalled that people with my genetic defect (low in melanin) have in the past done horrible things. I am ashamed of them and accept that what people who looked like me did hundreds of years ago and accept that it is my personal fault they did this long ago. You have convinced me. According to you, only people with my genetic defect, history teaches us all, have ever done anything horrible to people who are rich in the hormone/protein melanin.

I am grateful that you are teaching young children with this genetic defect that they are born genetically racist, and genetically evil and that nothing they do can ever change it. Even though there have been reports of children coming home crying and asking their parents if they are evil due to the lack of color in their skin and feeling personally responsible for every single incidence of slavery and oppression throughout all of time.

I accept that you have placed me in an identity group that forms every aspect of who I am which is unchangeable, unmuteable, and inherently evil to the core because of my genetic defect of low melanin levels.

Thank you for teaching everyone who has this genetic defect of light colored skin is personally responsible for the horrors of slavery throughout all of history and we must be ashamed and horrified at ourselves and our family that we are born such wicked and terrible people with zero chance of redemption, forgiveness, or understanding from the liberal progressive social media crowd.

These are the lesson that you are teaching everyone with this genetic defect that makes us irredeemably evil for all time and our children and grandchildren irredeemably evil for all time.

You are teaching this lesson quite well and many defects like me have internalized your teachings. We promise not to soil your political parties or candidates with our evil votes as we are not worthy to vote for your party or candidate and as many on social media have told me, they don't want our filthy votes anyway. So as you wish, we will stick with our assigned identity group and vote with them and not stray outside the parameters you have set on us due to a lack of the hormone/protein melanin.

Even though my family is interracial, my skin is light and so it makes me complicit in the evilness of my genetic defect that you are so gleeful to point out as often as possible on television, social media, especially twitter and facebook. I accept that an interracial family does not absolve me of the sins of the color of my skin. I accept that having persons of color in my wedding party in the early 1970's, who are still close friends, does not absolve me of being an inherent racist. I accept that through the years my family has included many people of color, it does not absolve me of being an inherent racist due to my genetic defect that makes me thoroughly evil in your eyes.

edit on 11/30/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sounds to me you got all worked up over nothing.

Where I live, no one feels guilty for being white, and we don't put people down if they are not.

My neighborhood is a mix of white/latino/black/straight/gay/old and young. We all get along. No one looks at each other as a color or stereotype. No one feels guilty or more entitled because of their color.

You might want to try it. Would solve a lot of your problems.

Seems to me people have forgotten America is a melting pot and our differences make us stronger.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah...The Salvation Army no longer will benefit from my White Supremacist generosity.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Yeah...The Salvation Army no longer will benefit from my White Supremacist generosity.

I just went back to the new posts and scrolled down for context...

Yep- they'll never see another racist cent from me, either.
Idiots.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The salvation army should take the salvation out of their name.its interesting to study the history of America's institutions by who ,how and why they were formed. Most of the foundation and institutions have been taken over by board members with agendas or bought off to change ptheir policies.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sounds like Biden's progressive puppet masters are gonna usurp the Salvation Army into Biden's grand Green New Deal with the Green Works Project Administration trying to mirror Roosevelt's answers to the Great Depression.

www.politico.com...

At 6 p.m., two rows of elderly faces appeared on screen, staring into the camera: June Hopkins, Henry Scott Wallace, Tomlin Perkins Coggeshall and James Roosevelt Jr. If their names sound vaguely familiar it’s because their relatives—Harry Hopkins, Henry Wallace, Frances Perkins and Franklin Delano Roosevelt—formed the nucleus of one of the most famous and influential Oval Office rosters in American history. Ninety years later, these descendants of the FDR administration have reconstituted his Cabinet. And they have played their roles with a conscientious sense of purpose. This is a meeting, not happy hour. No one drinks, and they begin on time.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They have reversed their stance once their donations fell by 90% overnight. I was looking forward to telling bell ringers my opinion too.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Surely it is racist to assume all White people are racist.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones

Didn't you know that according to progressive liberal Democrats if your skin is rich in the hormone/protein melanin, you are incapable of being a racist or having any untoward thoughts or actions at all. Everything you do that might be considered untoward is the direct result of being rich in melanin and so is never your fault, ever.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh please! Don't be such a chalk demon mayo monkey.

Yes, this was on Twat and #MAYOMONKEYSGOTTAGO was trending there recently.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Mayosapiens was my favorite, but of course, Ive been called much worse than any of those while in high school.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Never say your sorry to a liberal. They see it as a sign of weakness.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Like Dave Chappelle said recently, Twitter isn't a real place. It's a platform for virtual bullies who don't exist outside of their fictional fortress of moral hypocrisy. I'm paraphrasing his reaction to cancel culture but my description is more than fitting.

edit on 30-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
You don't get it.

They want a race war....

Whitey is the new bad man.

If you is white, you ain't be right.

a reply to: The2Billies

edit on 30-11-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones

Obviously.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Only racists play the race card

And the only reason I ain't black is because I didn't vote for Biden.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
We're sorry, too, that you're arguing against strawmen and the few oddball nut jobs in the group. I know that we're often guilty of singling out the extremists on your side and treating them as if they represent all of you.

Maybe we should all stop fighting the absurd extremes and start focusing on what the real folks want. You'll find the sides aren't too far apart and can reach agreement (if both bend a little) on a lot of issues.

Mind you, it's not as exciting or satisfying as going off on a rant about a caricature of the Other Guy. There's nothing like ranting at clickbait to get the blood going first thing in the morning.

Sincerely,

the radical left feminist hippie (and whatever other pejoratives you care to add)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

And I was gonna volunteer 2 hrs at my grocery ringing that bell!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Sounds to me you got all worked up over nothing.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Yep, typical ignorant republican. Somebody mentioned CRT and they got all butt hurt.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join