It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juicie Smollett reminder

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Someone still sent a threatening letter with white powder through the US Postal Service. I believe the letter was from the same group looking to get him. That sounds like a federal crime to some. Juicie should be with me cheering on the rapid capture of this horrible person or group.

www.cnn.com...

CNN —
A letter containing a white powder was sent to the Chicago set of “Empire” days before one of the show’s stars, Jussie Smollett, was allegedly attacked by two men on January 29.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told CNN that the letter, received on January 22 at Cinespace Studios, where the show is filmed, prompted a response from the HAZMAT unit.

Guglielmi said authorities determined the powder to be aspirin, but declined to give details on the content of the letter.

May Justice Prevail!
edit on 30-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He probably hired somebody to do it.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If he would have hired white guys, I'd bet you a night of drinkin that he would have never been charged......even after not being charged the first time.

Stupid criminal is stupid.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If he would have hired white guys, I'd bet you a night of drinkin that he would have never been charged......even after not being charged the first time.

Stupid criminal is stupid.

You think Jussie somehow got caught because he 'hired black guys' instead of 'white guys'?

Please explain that.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

He got caught because of evidence that links him to the two guys he paid.

IMO if the two guys were white, questions and investigations would have been nil.

This happened in Chicago.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

What a toxic dump the set of Empire must have been with smollette and his drug pushing, nigerian plow-boy entourage. So many enablers and such a cover-up. Really hope he gets more than a slap on his wrist

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Did they check the letter for fingerprints? If they had checked, the only prints they would've found would belong to Juicy Smellya.

edit on 11/30/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

He got caught because of evidence that links him to the two guys he paid.

IMO if the two guys were white, questions and investigations would have been nil.

This happened in Chicago.

I guess I just don't get where you're coming from on this one.

The police were LOOKING for the two 'white guys' that Jussie said had attacked him.

The fact that Jussie said they were white guys in maga hats is what got the police so motivated to find them in the first place, and drove ALL media coverage.

In the process of looking for those two 'white guys' in maga hats, police discovered that two 'black guys' were actually behind Jussie & Kamala's lynching scam.

How does skin color play any part in this story, except for racists Jussie, Chicago Dem Mayor, National Dems, and all mainstream news that were so eager to see random, and innocent, maga hat owners prosecuted (or worse) to further the democrat agenda?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I can't speak for Jin, but...
If he did hire two white guys, after claiming that white guys attacked him, do you think anyone "woke" would believe that he actually hired two white guys? Do you think anyone would believe the white guys claiming that?

I don't.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

If he did hire two white guys,..

I wonder if he tried to hire any white guys first, but he couldn't find any that would do it so then he found these 2 black guys who took him up on the offer.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

I can't speak for Jin, but...
If he did hire two white guys, after claiming that white guys attacked him, do you think anyone "woke" would believe that he actually hired two white guys? Do you think anyone would believe the white guys claiming that?

I don't.

The case was built on video of them purchasing the lynching supplies, then tracking their phones that night, realizing that they left the country a few hours later, finding text messages to and from Jussie on the phone that Jussie refused to show police, finding leftover lynching supplies in the perpetrators apartment, and then the payment logs for their services that night.

I don't see how any of that would have changed if the 'perpetrators' had been white, green, or purple.

All the racists in this story were democrats.

Some white, some black, but all democrats.

And all of them were attempting to destroy the lives of at least 2 INNOCENT Trump supporters, and possibly incite wide scale nationwide violence.

In an effort to further Kamala's democrat agenda.

Democrats must be so proud.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

If he did hire two white guys, after claiming that white guys attacked him, do you think anyone "woke" would believe that he actually hired two white guys?

No.

Do you think anyone would believe the white guys claiming that?

Yes, anyone who watched the video footage of all of them together staking out the locations where they would pull their scam. However, the "woke" would just choose to ignore what they saw.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: chiefsmom

If he did hire two white guys, after claiming that white guys attacked him, do you think anyone "woke" would believe that he actually hired two white guys?

No.

Do you think anyone would believe the white guys claiming that?

Yes, anyone who watched the video footage of all of them together staking out the locations where they would pull their scam. However, the "woke" would just choose to ignore what they saw.

The evidence is overwhelming.

They still won't accept the facts as facts.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Because the evidence is so overwhelming, I'm afraid to see what kind of circus Smollett's attorneys are going to try to turn this into to distract from it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Because the evidence is so overwhelming, I'm afraid to see what kind of circus Smollett's attorneys are going to try to turn this into to distract from it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Jussie did something stupid, and Kamala committed an act of terror by the literal definition, but we aren't talking about murder, rape, or national security here.

I really don't care what happens to Jussie, the example has already been made very publicly, and the tidal wave of democrat sponsored fake hate crimes has slowed quite a bit.

Libs can pretend Jussie was framed all they want, or even ignore the overwhelming evidence for a race based not guilty verdict.

In the end, nothing about Jussie or Kamala related to this incident is likely to affect the seemingly impossible national challenge we are facing either way.

I just want to enjoy my popcorn on this one.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Everyone knows Smollett hoaxed the whole thing, but many black people will defend him just like they did O.J., for no other reason except he's black. The only ones who may be deluded enough to believe him are the white Hollywood libtards.
Comedian Dave Chappel did a great stand-up bit on Smollett. He said that black people knew right away that Smollett was lying.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

i wonder is there were any juice on the letter

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
While this appears like the only defense card that Smollett has to play...

By contrast, the defense is expected to argue that the brothers, working with at least one other person, attacked Smollett outright and then framed him to avoid being criminally charged themselves.

www.msn.com... lbing

from previous rumors, I'm going to guess that either Smollett claims that the brothers are anti-gay OR that one of them is gay and is a previous lover of Smollett's who has been scorned. Rumors from both sides have surfaced in the past.

None of it will still be able to explain why someone would plan this at some wee hour of the morning on a night with extreme subzero temperatures.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

While this appears like the only defense card that Smollett has to play...

By contrast, the defense is expected to argue that the brothers, working with at least one other person, attacked Smollett outright and then framed him to avoid being criminally charged themselves.

www.msn.com... lbing

from previous rumors, I'm going to guess that either Smollett claims that the brothers are anti-gay OR that one of them is gay and is a previous lover of Smollett's who has been scorned. Rumors from both sides have surfaced in the past.

None of it will still be able to explain why someone would plan this at some wee hour of the morning on a night with extreme subzero temperatures.

Or why Jussie paid them so much more than trainer fees.

Or Jussie's texts helping to coordinate their travel plans.

Or why Jussie told police that it was 2 white guys in maga hats.

That last one is pretty impossible to defend by throwing the brothers under the bus.

Jussie's own lying words to police, that police can easily prove were intentional efforts to obstruct their investigation.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i wonder is there were any juice on the letter

LOL! Unfortunately, we probably wont hear one word about the letter, since they'll probably consider it unrelated to this particular case with the Osundairo brothers. The attack was plan B after plan A didn't get any hype or publicity for Smollett. We may never hear what came out of the investigation on the letter.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join