It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Story About 'Rona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
*Disclaimer: the following is a personal story based on real events, told here for the purpose of entertainment. All interpretations and conclusions are made by a crazy person*

After my episode of 2014, I had no documents left. No ID, no birth certificate, nothing I had intentionally thrown it all away, in August-ish 2014, or the ID was 'lost' and it was a whole thing... but not the point of this thread.
Yet somehow before 'Rona came to be a household name I found my little yellow booklet of my vaccination records. At the time I thought it was odd and put it in my cabinet, I didn't really think about it until recently when all the talk started about mandatory vaccinations.

So since we're here amongst us conspiracy nuts, let me tell you some crazy thoughts I just had:
I was sort of pushed into a study where one part of it was a really detailed DNA analysis, I mean the kind where you take fresh blood and immediately freeze it so it's 'alive' when analysed.
Most of you might not know this but I've went through an 'alien' phase around 2014-2015, I still got it in the back of my head, even though I would be the first to admit rationally it's just a story, more psychological coping mechanism than likely to be true.
But I sometimes still play with it, so I invite you to entertain the idea for the sake of this story.
In that story there are a lot of people born and raised humans of Earth but with a twist, genetically modified to have sort of narrow telepathic abilities tuned towards those with the technological capabilities to send and receive those transmissions.
Doesn't have to be aliens, but it's what I'm going/went with. For simplicity's sake mostly.
And for Doris Cannon and all the abductee stories I used to like at the time...
Anyhoo those events in 2014 were not just me, I've found other people, some here on ATS, who went through surprisingly similiar stuff.
One big aspect was a warning to (back in the day it was Obama &co how time flies) our dear leaders to cut the crap stop doing what they had planned etc.
And I don't want to get into the details but I and those other people had some confirmation that these things really did get out, not just small synchronicities and such, real world interactions which only make sense if one or the other secret service was involved.
In short I think tptb realised they're dealing with at this point about 50% not entirely natural humans & the vaxx is designed to shut off those added genes because they don't dare to kill us but want to cut the communication &/or disable us before we can cause any real trouble.
That's why they're pushing vaccines that are not vectors or vaccines at all on the basis of a coronavirus which is as common as the common cold/flu each year since... always, but mRNA 'immune-booster' as they say.

Funny story, right? I mean for entertainment and embracing crazy for a moment

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So, does your telepathic AI implant still work?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: sraven
So, does your telepathic AI implant still work?

Nah, it's made in China. You have to stand real close to the 5G mast just to get the LED to flicker.

It's probably due to the shielding from all the magnetically attracted pieces of metal, like foil, and coins, and keys.

edit on 30/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Where in the OP did you find the words 'AI' or 'implant'?

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join