It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Today actually fact-checked claims that Jeff Bezos is a reptilian

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I love this stuff! What's next? "We fact checked the claim that Prince Harry is a robot"

Last summer, a YouTuber uploaded a video claiming Bezos was an alien. USA Today was quick to respond, assuring us that the claims were false. Yes, they actually researched the claims and concluded that the way Bezos moves, the wrinkles in his neck, and his overall appearance were not indicative of a shapeshifting reptilian humanoid. USA Today stated that "There is no evidence that Bezos is a reptile or alien, or that it is scientifically possible for another species to mask themselves as human."

Even before the Bezos conspiracy theory, Mark Zuckerberg assured us that he is not a lizard. Mark said that ideas about shapeshifting reptilian beings were silly. Mark just wants to forget about silly things and create β€œan embodied internet where instead of just viewing content - you are the content." Living in a virtual, artificial reality is perfectly normal, but talking about aliens is weird.

Demons, archons, wannabe demiurges, and shapeshifting aliens beware! USA is fact checking!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

When they all start chuckling and murmuring they aren't reptiles, does that count as evidence they may be? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
Asking for a friend.

"The lady doth protest too much!" -Shakespere, Hamlet, pg 27

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Probably just compromised people they picked to run the psyops.
They both look like creeps.

The commie middleman to all goods transaction/ cia serverfarm/aws data gathering behemoth/Alexa/ring/spytoilet garage boookstore startup and mr. Dod lifelog to Facebook simple dorm nerd billionaire.
Both shining examples of the American dream!
Lol
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Musician Billy Corgan, the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, claims he saw a shapeshifting being.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They dost protest too much, methinks.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

That's all just silly talk.

Of course they're not reptilian......

It's Reptoid!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

They should have fact checked if anybody who is reading their fact checkers thinks Bezos is a reptilian or if those who do give a crap about their opinion.
That's a waste of some thousand words nobody needed. Thankfully nothing is happening in the world and we can make our newspapers look like the Onion without feeling like we've lost all integrity as journalists...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Musician Billy Corgan, the Smashing Pumpkins frontman, claims he saw a shapeshifting being.

Does mention what he was smoking/ingesting/mainlining at the time?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder how these fact-checkers would fare if we were to claim that Zuckerberg and Bezos were just creepy weirdos?

Could it be the first time that they would prefer not to comment?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would of said more like Amphiboid / Amphibian what with the banana shaped back bent thumbs.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Personally, I've always thought the idea of shapeshifting reptilian masters of illusion was pretty ridiculous, but I must say that the fact that USA Today says Bezos isn't a reptilian does make me start to wonder..... maybe he actually is one afterall.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
they love stupid stuff like this so they can paint the non-woke as a bunch of flat-earth idiots

notice they don't spend much time fact-checking stuff like Hunter's laptop or Hillary's emails
or 'how many jobs lost with Keystone Pipeline'

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Did they do a DNA test on Bezos, or did they just look up his skirt?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Did they do a DNA test on Bezos, or did they just look up his skirt?

They completely missed him eating the flies that he licked off the back of his own head with his forked blue tongue.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join