It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Oxford Michigan High School

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Another assault handgun shooting? It must have been the shoulder thing that goes up that caused this.

Gonna go out on a limb and say this was a result of bullying, the kid snapped.
edit on 1-12-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Another assault handgun shooting? It must have been the shoulder thing that goes up that caused this.

Gonna go out on a limb and say this was a result of bullying, the kid snapped.

we need to treat bullying as a crime,but not one where we jail them and put on a permanent record. No these special children should be singled out and taught in isolation until they can at least follow civil law.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
638 mass shootings defined this year. Through October Chicago has had 60 mass shootings this year. Highest murder rate since 1996.There was one other shooting at a school before this one.

School shootings are not an issue folks. They are tragic but it does not deem mass gun control laws to protect out kids.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

The problem is, bullies are often the most popular, influential and affluent people in the school, and bullies usually grow up to be successful, rich and powerful. The schools have no incentive to address bullying because most teachers (and law enforcement, and politicians) either used to be bullies, or enabled the bullies by giving them attention.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I highly doubt all the ones he shot were the bullies , especially the teacher .

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

but what did they do to stop the bullying? especially the teacher, who is an authority figure. and teachers can be bullies as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm trying out gun control...

I've laid out all my firearms and demanded that they refrain from conducting mass shootings. Even though I haven't detected a response to my demand, I assure you I was loud and clear!

So, don't hold my weapons responsible - thank you.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   
1 more student died and the parents might be charged also.

any pics of the shooter yet?

teacherscan be the worse bullies. i hadan english teacher in high school thst was so bad that one day i went to the office to report his ass. nothing was done that i could see.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

We need more dutiful citizens such as yourself

Kudos!

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949

The problem is, bullies are often the most popular, influential and affluent people in the school, and bullies usually grow up to be successful, rich and powerful. The schools have no incentive to address bullying because most teachers (and law enforcement, and politicians) either used to be bullies, or enabled the bullies by giving them attention.

Notice nowhere in my post anything about the students class. If they get a complaint they should be investigated by a outside organization outside school control. And also their names shall be hidden to prevent influence.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I had a teacher who was bullying me,so do not even try that line of reasoning. Turns out she had a tumor in her head,but she still singled me out. My mom got her fired for abuse. She would call on me to answer a question and immediately say wrong 4 eyes before i even spoke. Id get failing grades even when the answers were all correct.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So a 15 year old kid is denied bail and the parents might be arrested because they purchased a gun.

A grown man hits over 60 people killing 6 with a car purposely after his mom bailed him out and BLM is raising money to bail him out.

Wanna talk about that white privilege again?

What we do know is there were signs. There were kids who did not go to school that day because of things that were heard. How many times is this going to happen????? HIs parents had a meeting at school 2 hours before this happened. The evidence was there...why does this keep happening

edit on Decpm31pmf0000002021-12-01T17:35:52-06:000552 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: generik

So you are saying because they went on with their own lives that they should be executed by a 15 year old that wasn't the one being bullied ? If so that is insane and we are truly living in a clown world .

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I assume you didn't go out and shoot up the school

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Malice or stupidity

Or worse yet, both

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

PM4U

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Many liberals don't see individuals as the perpetrators of these deadly incidents.

The SUV killed people at the Wisconsin Christmas parade.

The GUN killed people at the Michigan High School.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Did your parents buy you a gun to murder the teacher?

I am sorry to hear about your experience though, NOBODY should have to experience what has been happening in American schools.

Including what happened to you.

The bullying or the killing.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

but what did they do to stop the bullying? especially the teacher, who is an authority figure. and teachers can be bullies as well.

Are you implying that it's ok to kill the bullies?

Is that really your thought process here?

Please don't kill me, this post is not intended to bully you.

Though the next one might be.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Did your parents buy you a gun to murder the teacher?

I am sorry to hear about your experience though, NOBODY should have to experience what has been happening in American schools.

Including what happened to you.

The bullying or the killing.

No,and the parents of this freak didnt buy one for their kid to murder classmates either. Thank you for the kind words as well

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join