It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Oxford Michigan High School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Wow so sorry to hear that. Sending good vibes to you and the kids.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I hope this is satire, if not it's reprehensible.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The high school is 5 minutes from my house. This is the sleepiest little town, we’re all completely devastated.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Got to be one of the few places in the world where you have to split the hair on what the definition of a "school shooting" is.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Terrible.

Two of my kids had traumatic experiences today at school πŸ˜₯

My 11 year old son saw two 8th graders fighting, and it ended with one of them getting stabbed in the eye with a pencil.

My 16 year old daughter walked into the bathroom right as another girl was slashing her wrists. She called 911 and put pressure on the girls arms until help showed up. Came home covered in blood.

Sorry about their experiences,but better to learn about the nastiness of life now than later. I remember getting a pencil in my leg before. broke the fools knee sideways for it,broke 3 ribs,punctured his lung from kneeing his chest till they pulled me off.IF i am remembering correctly. my memory is fuzzy when i lose it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolvacron
a reply to: ketsuko

Got to be one of the few places in the world where you have to split the hair on what the definition of a "school shooting" is.

Not really. They all get lumped in together just like suicides are called gun violence for purposes of pushing anti-gun arguments.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Terrible.

My 11 year old son saw two 8th graders fighting, and it ended with one of them getting stabbed in the eye with a pencil.

My 16 year old daughter walked into the bathroom right as another girl was slashing her wrists. She called 911 and put pressure on the girls arms until help showed up. Came home covered in blood.

Sorry about their experiences,but better to learn about the nastiness of life now than later. I remember getting a pencil in my leg before. broke the fools knee sideways for it,broke 3 ribs,punctured his lung from kneeing his chest till they pulled me off.IF i am remembering correctly. my memory is fuzzy when i lose it.

These types of things are more common thanks to the lockdowns. The sick only got sicker, but hey, at least they were kept safe from COVID.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The local churches are packed for prayer and there is a vigil happening nearby. I believe there will be a press conference at 10:00PM EST that should offer more information.

My opinion: there should be unspoken ethics in journalism where individuals like this should have their names buried and never repeated. Remember the victims and their families.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

You must be very proud of yourself.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Terrible.

That's just horrible, and not acceptable in any way, even as 'life lessons' as others have posted.

Mine were grown long before things got this bad, I don't know how I'd handle what your kids experienced today, and frankly my first thoughts on the subject are a little frightening.

Best of luck as you and yours work through this.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Thanks, we got this, buddy. I'm SUPER proud of my daughter's response. She saved 2 lives. The other little girl is pregnant.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Thanks, we got this, buddy. I'm SUPER proud of my daughter's response. She saved 2 lives. The other little girl is pregnant.

Glad to hear it!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LetTheColdCome
Good to see the community support. Per the police, the weapon was purchased about 4 days ago by the father. Unfortunately there are a few very critical injuries. Those had wounds to the head and neck. As a mom it was heart wrenching hearing the names, ages and injuries and seeing photos of those passed.

The identity of the shooter is all over social media. This is the same person that the school stated they looked into regarding other incidents and threats. Many kids were aware of some sort of count down the other kid had and stayed home from school today.

That's all the info I recently heard.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: mzinga

Before the end of the week, if not tonight, we will know who the kid is, why he did it and plenty of gun rhetoric.

The kid will be infamous and the victims easily forgotten. Also, the gun stuff.

Thus, these things will keep happening.

These things will keep happening until every citizen with a voter ID has a government issued firearm for basic self defense purposes.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

You must be very proud of yourself.

For defending myself from getting stabbed AGAIN yes very. As for the damage i inflicted on the guy who stabbed me,not so much. he lost his scholarship because he couldnt play football anymore after that.

ALso holding me responsible for basically blacking out and saving my own arse as if i enjoyed it is poor form.

I am glad your kids know how to help people. congrats.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Still no description of this kid yet? I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
On twitter there is a post of a conversation between 2 kids at the school where they identify the kid who apparently was the shooter.
It says the kids name is Ethan Crumbly.
15 years old.

There's also a screen shot on his Instagram quoting Oppenheimer:

"Now I am become death destroyer of worlds" ... see you tomorrow Oxford.

And here is is youtube channel

edit on 1-12-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I hadn't posted the identification as he is 15 and was not sure about doxxing a juvenile online. Yes he has a video of himself exploding home made molotov cocktails online as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Terrible.

just two more examples of the exact same problems as this shooting likely is unfortunately. a serious problem within our entire society that has been studiously ignored for many decades now, and so just as it has been, will just be getting worse. and will continue to get worse, until WE as a society actually act to deal with it.

anyone want to put money down that in the end we will find out that the kid doing the shooting was yet again a victim of systematic and chronic bullying for most if not all of his student life? a "problem" that the mainly liberal/democrat controlled school systems all over North America, have supposedly been (spectacularly unsuccessfully), dealing with for over FORTY YEARS NOW.

yet instead of hearing about how they are working to strongly discipline those bullies and problem causing students, instead we have been, especially within the last couple of weeks, been hearing about how schools and school system "need to DECREASE PUNISHMENTS", for these problem students. not least of all, because many of these "problem students", may be unproportionally "favored minorities", and thus any discipline is therefore "racist", and will "turn those kids into criminals", as part of the "racist school to prison pipeline".

gee i wonder why bullied and outcast kids feel they have no choice but to KILL their tormentors, since no one else seems to be able to, or willing to deal with those tormentors appropriately, in order to stop the ABUSE.

of course the other reaction from these abused kids, is suicide, in order to make the abuse go away.

or lets take a look a this girl, who found herself pregnant. on one hand kids are being told to go ahead and have sex. that it is perfectly normal, and even healthy. in many cases they even find themselves under huge amounts of peer pressure, to do so. pretty much being an outcast if they don't have sex. yet at the same time, if they get pregnant, the girl gets the opposite treatment. they suddenly find themselves outcast and face abuse BECAUSE of doing what virtually everyone has said they should be doing. including from the exact same people who were pressuring them to have sex in the first place. and so suicide is apparently not all that uncommon in such situations for some reason or another. and yet at the same time they (wrongfully), have the right to murder their baby. but even if they do so, the stigma of getting pregnant, and being outcast because of it, does not go away.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join