It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooter Oxford Michigan High School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Prayers to the families of the victims and those trying to recover.

(post by JinMI removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Let me rephrase.

Gov whitmer happened to show up and the media is pressing gun issues over any general information.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Let me rephrase.

Gov whitmer happened to show up and the media is pressing gun issues over any general information.

I'm shocked, I say.

Shocked.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Unfortunately school shootings happen too frequently in my opinion.

They happen so much that it's not really even all that shocking anymore.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
8 shot, 3 people are deceased.

The 3 deceased include a 16 year old male, a 17 year old female and a 14 year old female.

There were 8 others injured, 2 of those are in surgery and 6 are currently in stable condition.

The suspects house is being searched and the parents obtained a lawyer.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: frogs453
Unfortunately school shootings happen too frequently in my opinion.

They happen so much that it's not really even all that shocking anymore.

I guess it depends on how we define school shooting. Some of them are gang violence that spills into the school. Some of them are what people traditionally think of when we talk about school shootings.

Now gang violence happens so often that no one bats an eye, and that's horrifically sad.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm old enough to remember cold war duck-and-cover

today's kids have active shooter.

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

While an occasional school shooting may be gang related.. The vast majority is not.. But oh well.. Blame the gangs.. Not to mention other than stray bullets, gang related shooting usually have a specific target in mind... Not killing a bunch of random people..

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The suspect came to one class and tried to get them to open the door claiming he was a Sheriff. The kids then climbed out the window.
video

It was posted on tik tok but the link is from Twitter.

ETA some comments on TikTok verify the teacher in the class and state the video is legitimate
edit on 30-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Before the end of the week, if not tonight, we will know who the kid is, why he did it and plenty of gun rhetoric.

The kid will be infamous and the victims easily forgotten. Also, the gun stuff.

Thus, these things will keep happening.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The news said the Parents have talked to the shooter and told him to not say anything , I wonder if the gun was one of theirs .

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

I would think that is most likely. Heard they already got a lawyer for him also.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: ketsuko

While an occasional school shooting may be gang related.. The vast majority is not.. But oh well.. Blame the gangs.. Not to mention other than stray bullets, gang related shooting usually have a specific target in mind... Not killing a bunch of random people..

en.wikipedia.org...

Many of the recent events initially reported on as a school shooting are gang related.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If it was my child i would tell him to lawyer up also. To me this is not a big deal. The big deal is once again NO ONE noticed a kid who was close or losing it. Every single time these happen a threat comes out or we learn they were bullied.

The tragedy is the dead and injured. So sad.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yeah I mean I do understand that. I was always surprised watching the First 48 how many tough looking people fumbled their story or outright confessed. Maybe I watch too much crime drama but I thought you should refuse to speak until you get a lawyer.

Heck it's possible someone in the family is an attorney hence the quick action on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

The 3 deceased include a 16 year old male, a 17 year old female and a 14 year old female.

Oh, God above, no.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Terrible.

Two of my kids had traumatic experiences today at school 😥

My 11 year old son saw two 8th graders fighting, and it ended with one of them getting stabbed in the eye with a pencil.

My 16 year old daughter walked into the bathroom right as another girl was slashing her wrists. She called 911 and put pressure on the girls arms until help showed up. Came home covered in blood.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

That is horrible. I hope they are both ok.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002021-11-30T18:23:37-06:000637 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join