It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece to Impose Hefty Recurring Fines on Elderly If They Are Unvaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow! You have to just love this! This guys says it is NOT a punishment! NO it "Torments" him!!

Greece said on Tuesday that citizens aged 60 and over who don’t comply with a new government-imposed COVID-19 vaccination mandate by Jan. 16 will face a recurring monthly fine of 100 euros ($113).

Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said that his decision to implement the measure, announced on Nov. 30, “tormented” him personally, but it was necessary for the “protection of our fellow citizens.”

With the build up of UN vehicles some have shown in the US including armored ones, I have to wonder if we are to expect something similar soon!

What happens to those who DON"T pay?

Mitsotakis said officials decided to make the shot mandatory for the elderly due to health ministry data showing there are 520,000 people over the age of 60 who have not gotten the jab.

Yeah good for them!

www.theepochtimes.com...
edit on 30-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Let them starve!
That will teach them a lesson for sure.

Waiting for anyone to come and defend this!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Build up of UN vehicles in the USA? I saw that in Australia but here? Link?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Austria is saying jail and fines for the unvaxxed. Australia has concentration camps. The Western world has gone mad.
edit on 11 30 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush

Someone put it somewhere last night I will try and find it again. I know there was the old one saying they had them behind the Kellogg building like 2017 or so too.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Never mind the person who put it was showing the 2017 one again!
Still I know they made a UN liaison in every town in the US and we even have a fenced in area in our small community of sitting white vehicle no markings they have been sitting there I do wonder.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

It's a brave (or rather stupid) government that levies fines on the older members of their community for not participating in what should be a personal decision , they're making a rod for their own back.
It's looking likely that Germany will follow Austria by making vaccination mandatory , such a thing would make me less likely to take the vaccination should my country go down that route ... my body my choice.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

These are new

The Beltway Report
Written by: Staff Writer
July 14, 2021

Excerpts from the article:

Biden regime Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has officially called for the United Nations to occupy American Soil in the name of investigating ‘racism’ in the United States today.

What is perhaps even more troubling is that Biden is inviting the Globalist United Nations to come occupy US soil, with the potential to even propose laws and policies to Biden and the government. As the Biden Regime tightens it’s grip on power, the invitation of foreign agents to U.S. soil may represent a major escalation.

lobbyistsforcitizens.com...

This is very troubling.

A video has been making the rounds online which purports to show a woman dressed in United Nations garb claiming that the U.N. has set up a “compound” in Utah.

She says the “compound” is no longer American soil and Americans have no rights in the compound.

VERY troubling.
Video Are UN Soldiers Setting Up "Compounds" On American Soil?
rumble.com...
welovetrump.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If people dont wish to take the vaccine, it should be upto them... nothing to do with the Governments... should be a personal choice... end of.

If these people are able, they should take all their cash out of the banks and hide it someplace, so that it can't be taken automatically.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
so if they refuse, the worst is they will die from covid. And based on factual information, it's more likely that they will not die, but instead gain natural immunity. If the take the shot, they can still get sick, still transmit the virus to others, and will need continuous boosters to keep the protection levels up, and could die or be injured from the vaccine.

And there are those who refuse to admit we live in clown world.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Highly disturbing. I just watched that, a United Nations
compound in Utah! And the UN lady did not want her
face videoed. Today, the new leader of twtter has
banned pictures and video of anyone unless they
give their consent.

Coincidence?

Joe Biden invited the UN to the United States
to investigate racism, as an excuse to have them
here and invade The U.S.

edit on 30-11-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's a brave (or rather stupid) government that levies fines on the older members of their community for not participating in what should be a personal decision , they're making a rod for their own back.
It's looking likely that Germany will follow Austria by making vaccination mandatory , such a thing would make me less likely to take the vaccination should my country go down that route ... my body my choice.

it is making me nervous as to what the US is heading for as I am over 65 and I have natural immunity and have no wish to take it.
Family members who have and Friends are now many sick and some gone.
Like you said my choice what i want to risk as they have show vaccinated are just as likely or more so to spread it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I guess that means the Greeks are very much glad I am not Greek .

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Ever since Greece had became a puppet to EU. They had being nothing but following orders like other countries.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Highly disturbing. I just watched that, a United Nations
compound in Utah! And the UN lady did not want her
face videoed. Today, the new leader of twtter has
banned pictures and video of anyone unless they
give their consent.

Coincidence?

Joe Biden invited the UN to the United States
in investigate racism, as an excuse to have them
here and invade The U.S.

Seems all this started about Obams time in office.

I see many have mentioned this all started back with Jade helm, there were reports of UN vehicles hidden and build up since then.
Since I do believe this all is a fulfilment of a long time plan I thing that should be considered.
I remember the odd helicopters in the city incident too like a practice for some future events'

Also like my thoughts on it People on the Rumble mention the influx of Men who are hefty military looking guys from many countries supposedly random immigrants. We have some at military bases.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Don't be nervous be resolute , I will only take the vaccine if I choose to take it , no mandates or fines will change that position.
Never been to prison but I'm willing to risk it to protect my personal freedom.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

These are new

The Beltway Report
Written by: Staff Writer
July 14, 2021

Excerpts from the article:

Biden regime Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has officially called for the United Nations to occupy American Soil in the name of investigating ‘racism’ in the United States today.

What is perhaps even more troubling is that Biden is inviting the Globalist United Nations to come occupy US soil, with the potential to even propose laws and policies to Biden and the government. As the Biden Regime tightens it’s grip on power, the invitation of foreign agents to U.S. soil may represent a major escalation.

lobbyistsforcitizens.com...

This is very troubling.

A video has been making the rounds online which purports to show a woman dressed in United Nations garb claiming that the U.N. has set up a “compound” in Utah.

She says the “compound” is no longer American soil and Americans have no rights in the compound.

VERY troubling.
Video Are UN Soldiers Setting Up "Compounds" On American Soil?
rumble.com...
welovetrump.com...

I know what I will do to an occupying force. What will you all do?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's coming from the country who can't get a handle on collecting VAT...
So yeah okay Greece *nods smiles friendly* you do that

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The same Country that has a lot of issues with migrants overflowing one of its tourist islands to and has not done anything to solve it.
edit on 30-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Can you please link to a site I dont have to give my email or pay for?! NOT COOL!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join