It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Salvation Army is racist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Too late! I hope they go out of business.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

It's a tough road for charities these days. Dealing with contributors from all sides of the fence means it's a balancing act, never knowing what action will piss some group off. One thing for sure is no matter how perfect, some people will be pissed. Make the Left happy the Right will smear you, make the Right happy the Left will smear you. What this charity does is not even political.

It's sad we live in this soap opera world where all people do is look for motes in others' eyes, ignoring the logs in their own. Charities like this should not even have to respond to or deal with political garbage spread by rabid partisans out to hurt anyone they can as they tilt at windmills.

They do good work and in particular when it comes to disasters. They tread where the Red Cross refuses to go and while the Red Cross folks sit in hotels, they jump right in help people.

For shame on anyone who politicized this. I highly doubt those who jump on this sort of thing give to anyone anyway. They do however love to give their opinions and spread their venom.

Face it, it's really all Christians the haters are after.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The more they accuse people of being racist the more that will feel just like this. This woke bull# is about dividing people I think. I for one will never apologize for something i’m not. If they keep accusing then maybe I will become what they are accusing me of. The so called wokeness has gone to far. Maybe they want a civil war in the U.S.
They keep pushing and maybe they will get it. Im fine walking on past and not giving them anything if they make demands like this based on my race. There is a word for that, oh yeah its called racism.
To hell with those racist woke soyboy pigs,

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I don't think Jesus cared overmuch about anyone's skin color though, so asking people of one skin color to apologize and reflect was against the grain.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It's sad that this is the line for a lot of you when it comes to the Salvation Army and not their long history of being anti-LGBT+.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I went to Charity Navigator and put in Salvation Army and nothing comes up cause they are considered a religious organization.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Star for the post and especially the vid.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

The lyrics say it all.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com... - The Official Real Messiah Online Blog
Defeat Corona Virus COVID With The Help Of God & Religions By Unlock Sacred Scriptures
Everybody Can Become World Champion With The Ultimate Godlike Of Love, Foods Metric System

More information please visit eternalsacredbooks.wordpress.com as soon as possible before the closure time.
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Family is my favorite charity.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Now the Salvation Army is backpedaling. I totally agree , stupidest move ever.

www.salvationarmyusa.org...

They should never have even did something like that in the first place, they are supposed to help all people who are poor and not judge the people who give them or don't give them donations. That pamphlet or whatever they did should never have been approved to circulate. A lot of big donors might get offended by it and redirect their donations elsewhere whether racist or not.

I like Vinnies, they seem to do more good locally than the Salvation army. Maybe it is different elsewhere, but around here it is that way.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Not that those people were ever actually normal. Most of us are not going to accept perverted practices despite being forced to pretend in public to endorse said perverts. I support their right to be left alone 100% and they should support me the same way. I am not going after them I am just not officially going to be forced to endorse that. I will love them as a person and not love their sins any more than you should love my sins instead of loving me. So forcing one group whomever they are to do something because someone else needs to "feel good about themselves" should never happen. In fact it is the kind of divisive strategy the Commies have in the playbook to destroy society and enslave mankind, again.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm a white Baptist, there will be no apologizing from me, also there will be no more donations from my pocket. I used to donate because I believed the organization was a good one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join