It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Andreas Noack / Notice how our Politicians keep Undermining our Right to Know and Speak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Reference:

More than 4.24 billion people worldwide have received a dose of a Covid-19 vaccine, equal to about 55.3 percent of the world population.

NOTICE: I found these videos on the TOR browser. I log into ATS via Mozilla whom will not open several of the videos that make the writers case and my thread as per the links below. A tech issue? I think not so try your best member.

Yes after a year of putting it off I took the [2] Covid-19 jabs. I have since written [3] threads of what happened to me post Vaccine. If interested you can look them up. Since I collapsed onto the floor in front of my wife on the the 5th of November 2021 I have heavily looked into South Africa and the next generation of Covid-19 variant Omicron now coined "puts the world on edge" as per CNN.

Anyone notice how many doctors have been silenced or whom have since passed when they speak out against the global Covid-19 narrative? Naturally its usually by suicide.

My take on Dr. Andreas Noack

Whether true or false this world used to have one right of freedom of speech whether its true or false by the presenter. You do know that all USA politicians can lie according to current law and NOT be prosecuted. Right? Take a look in the 1st link in which the police are bashing in his doors to his home and show up with assault rifles. Assuming that even if hes a nut job the police do that? I doubt it. So the 2nd link is the video he published. Its translated into English.

Then he dies. Seems to be a trend among Doctors speaking out. Here's the 1st video as its translated

Dangerous Graphene Oxide In Vaccines - by Dr Andreas Noack - Killed

Here's the 2nd. Also embedded in the video is one of the German cops busting his door down and pointing assault rifles at him. Talk about wauy over the top aren't we?

Dr. Andreas Noack : another German whistleblower dead

SUMMARY:

I was always on the fence so I took the jab so as to play their game which is now being amped up to the extreme. However what does that mean for me. Will jack booted thugs [aka] police drag me out if I don't take the Fauci Booster

WTF
edit on 30-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I don't know about a source saying we are living in 'a Jewish World' but the strange doctor deaths are certainly suspicious.

Them and the banker deaths.

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Certainly worth the Look

Doctors dropping like flies in deaths described as “died unexpectedly” and “died suddenly” since mid-Oct -----Nov 30 2021

The American Medical Association reported that 96% of U.S. doctors were vaccinated in June. Even with a 20-point error margin, accounting for saline/placebo shots and exemptions, a vast majority of doctors have received the shots. It’s only fair since doctors peddle the injections to their unwitting, credulous fanatics who worship the white coats...

But you can literally search keywords like “died suddenly” and “died unexpectedly” in Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc. and find endless stories like the following. Booster shots commenced on September 22. That could also be a coincidence. But all of the following doctors died on October 13 or later.

We could literally include 100 doctors in this story if time permitted. All of these happened in the last four weeks. The youngest is 32. The oldest is 59..........

edit on 11302021 by MetalThunder because: it is what it is

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I did some research on his alleged killing or death. (I speak german)

What I can confirm is that the cops have been at his house. Polizei Mittelfranken confirmed it on their Twatter. Yet they said the raid was NOT because of Andreas Noack, but another person and not video related.

Tweet: Twitter Polizei MFR

That‘s all there is to support.

Everything else is totally unsupported. Found no obituaries, no news that he died. From any serious source.

The video of his alleged girlfriend strikes me as bad acting ( I gonna eat these words, if proven false..).

Ther are only 2 or 3 websites even talking about his alleged death. And all of them are the kind of utter rubbish conspiracy websites.

I‘d be surprised if this story has any validity.

edit on 30-11-2021 by svetlana84 because: added twitter link

edit on 30-11-2021 by svetlana84 because: changed „this“ to „alleged killing or death“ to be more precise

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

I see someone write twatter, I give out stars.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

For the record, no one in South Africa is having sleepless nights due to the moronic variant.

Nobody except the Rothschilds, that is.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Agree

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yes, I know its not the best source but its a source. What perked my ears up is the police busting into his home as if hes a serial bomber. So if hes a crazy doc so what else is new to warrant a door buster.

Way too strange.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Could you find a proper youtube link to that 'bust in' video? I can't

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
From your source

I call that suicide a murder but Jews are going to be Jews and report it as suicide anyway, because of course according to the Jewish Establishment narrative nobody would be murdered because they are whistleblowers against the vaccine mandates.

Wow. And the author of this thinks braiding his antisemitic mindset into the article helps spreading his truth?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   

here a twitter video of the Police storming in during the livestream
Link

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Yes use the 1st link but DONT use Mozilla, Google or Duck Duck Use TOR. Anyway let me look for it and I will edit my comments here. I will spend 10 minutes.

HERE YOU GO:

German police arrests lockdown critic Dr. Andreas Noack in a shocking video

The arrest was made on a live video stream Another user said, “Shocking footage out of Germany shows Doctor Andreas Noack being raided by armed police in the middle of a YouTube stream for apparently violating coronavirus laws.” The manner in which the arrest was made is extremely unethical, armed policemen just yell at Dr. Andreas Noack till he settles on the ground. The police do not state their reasons for arresting him, nor do they show a valid arrest warrant. Arrests such as these are blatant violations of due process. Every citizen has the right to security against arbitrary arrests. One user tweeted, “German doctor Andreas Noack raided by armed police during utube stream and arrested inside his home for breaking Covid laws. Really, he is just anti lockdown and expressing his views. FIGHT BACK PEOPLE. If u don’t now, it will b TOO LATE later!”. It is pertinent to note here that Dr. Andreas Noack also happened to be violating guidelines imposed by the government regarding coronavirus. What people do not understand here is that he may not be getting arrested just for his opinions regarding the pandemic, but his prior actions that were violative of government policies. It would be better if the police clarify the matter soon.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Waterglass because: He Must KNow Something

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Agree.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Seems to be all connected. Possibly the bankers saw the child trafficking or where the money went.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

here a twitter video of the Police storming in during the livestream
Link

Wow!

new topics

top topics

join