It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roe v Wade, what a time for that talk. LOL!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Single cell organisms meet all the commonly agreed upon characteristics of life. A fetus that is not viable does not.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Life was sure easier for men when women did not have any say in their reproductive rights...

Anyway, I don't think we should be forcing anyone to give birth, nor should we force people to take a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You believe that Millennials and Zoomers need to be committed to an institution because they don't have the same political beliefs as you?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Single cell organisms meet all the commonly agreed upon characteristics of life. A fetus that is not viable does not.

Hmmm....I was sure when someone kills a pregnant lady they get 2 murder charges?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The psychology behind believing you have the right to murder a baby and make someone take a jab they don't want is the same "wicked and self centred"

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It depends on the state. 38 states have laws pertaining to fetal homicide. 29 of those apply to fetuses at any stage of development.

However, last time I checked the politicians that write and pass the laws are not scientists and their laws don't need to adhere to scientific definitions.

So I'm not entirely sure what kind of point you were trying to make.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well part of it might be due to the fact that she confessed on her deathbed that she was never antiabortion and simply took that position for a paycheck.

That's according to a single journali$t from the FX network. Her best friend of 20+ years says that's complete nonsense:
www.christianitytoday.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Hmmm....I was sure when someone kills a pregnant lady they get 2 murder charges?

They do.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

What basic, internal, bodily functions does a newborn require outside help with?

Temperature regulation, digestion, to name two.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

It depends on the state. 38 states have laws pertaining to fetal homicide. 29 of those apply to fetuses at any stage of development.

However, last time I checked the politicians that write and pass the laws are not scientists and their laws don't need to adhere to scientific definitions.

So I'm not entirely sure what kind of point you were trying to make.

It is ok.
Some day you will understand.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
Life was sure easier for men when women did not have any say in their reproductive rights...

Anyway, I don't think we should be forcing anyone to give birth, nor should we force people to take a vaccine.

So you are telling me the only way a women can have control over there reproductive system is with a medical procedure? Is that because they are too dumb or untrustworthy to take control over their reproductive system any other way?

If they don’t watch out with these vaccines they will just be a skip and a jump away from only being allowed to conceive with government permission.

I don’t think women are incapable of controlling their urges without the safety net of killing babies. And I believe it’s murder and should be treated as such and everyone like me should be willing to adopt when a baby needs to be given away.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

So you are telling me the only way a women can have control over there reproductive system is with a medical procedure?

That is NOT what I'm saying... to re-iterate for the folks who can't read

I don't think we should be forcing anyone to give birth

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

She's on video saying it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Nope. A baby's body maintains a core temperature between 97.9 and 99. A baby's digestive system is also able to process food without outside help.

Try again.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Doesn't this cut both ways? The ones claiming "My body, my choice!" over vaccines are the same ones that believe the government should outlaw abortions.

Jabs involve one person - the recipient.

Abortion involves an innocent second life - some would call the most innocent and precious of all lives.

But hey, you're perfectly free to argue your support of infanticide if you like, free speech and all (for now)...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Nope. A baby's body maintains a core temperature between 97.9 and 99. A baby's digestive system is also able to process food without outside help.

Try again.

Your attempt at trying to prove an unborn child is not living have gone off the rails.

Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'll take that as an admission that a non-viable fetus cannot maintain homeostasis.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so we have a legislator issuing threats against the highest court in the land. And im not hearing the term "constitutional crisis" being uttered?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'll take that as an admission that a non-viable fetus cannot maintain homeostasis.

Without medical intervention, neither can i. Should I be allowed to die?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Try again.

Your attempt at trying to prove an unborn child is not living have gone off the rails.

Have a nice day.

Yep, and totally irrelevant to this argument.

My body my choice is the issue and any medical procedure could be substituted into the argument.

The member is just deflecting from the OPs post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join