It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roe v Wade, what a time for that talk. LOL!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., issued a warning to the Supreme Court days before oral arguments in a potential landmark abortion case, claiming that a "revolution" will take place if the high court overturns existing precedent.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!!

Amirite?

This isn't to get into the abortion discussion, it's NOMFB, I'm a dude and can't get prego. I have an opinion, but it's not something that matters, this matters to the one's it directly affects. (IMHO) But in light of the current mandating that you no longer have control over you body, makes this quite a humorous argument to have. The same one's championing the covid jab are the one's fighting for "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Without beating the horses corpse too badly, make up your mind, do we have control over our bodies, or not? You can't have it both ways.

a rather apples and oranges argument, if there ever was one.

with the vaccines, it really IS YOUR BODY, we are talking about. with abortions we are not talking about YOUR BODY at all, but a separate human body.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: generik

www.foxnews.com...

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., issued a warning to the Supreme Court days before oral arguments in a potential landmark abortion case, claiming that a "revolution" will take place if the high court overturns existing precedent.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!!

Amirite?

This isn't to get into the abortion discussion, it's NOMFB, I'm a dude and can't get prego. I have an opinion, but it's not something that matters, this matters to the one's it directly affects. (IMHO) But in light of the current mandating that you no longer have control over you body, makes this quite a humorous argument to have. The same one's championing the covid jab are the one's fighting for "MY BODY, MY CHOICE". Without beating the horses corpse too badly, make up your mind, do we have control over our bodies, or not? You can't have it both ways.

a rather apples and oranges argument, if there ever was one.

with the vaccines, it really IS YOUR BODY, we are talking about. with abortions we are not talking about YOUR BODY at all, but a separate human body.

I thought it was the birth person looking for the OK to kill the kids. I honestly don't think the babies are looking for abortion to be a thing. I believe they would be against it if they had a voice.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
If Republicans really thought abortion was murder, they would try passing laws to put THE WOMAN in prison for murdering their child. Talk the talk but to afraid to walk the walk. Republicans know women would vote against them in droves.

of course the woman getting an abortion should be put in jail for murder, just like their conspirators of others involved in the murder. after all there would not have been any murder without them wanting and participating in that murder. and it should be minimum life in prison (if not the death penalty), for all involved since their whole purpose of their criminal actions are to commit that murder.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If Republicans really thought abortion was murder, they would try passing laws to put THE WOMAN in prison for murdering their child. Talk the talk but to afraid to walk the walk. Republicans know women would vote against them in droves.

of course the woman getting an abortion should be put in jail for murder, just like their conspirators of others involved in the murder. after all there would not have been any murder without them wanting and participating in that murder. and it should be minimum life in prison (if not the death penalty), for all involved since their whole purpose of their criminal actions are to commit that murder.

Don't get your vajayjay all sandy now. If you want to kill kids, that's between you and God. (Even if you believe in him) Just don't preach about how you have the right to chose, but I don't. That's just a dick move.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

However, based on most definitions of life, a fetus is not considered alive until it reaches a point that it can be viable outside the womb, which is normally around 24 weeks.

So, if it is not technically alive until that point, does it have bodily rights?

The unborn child has cells which are dividing. It is utilizing the Krebs Cycle. It is metabolizing nutrition.

You have a very non-scientific definition of life.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'd like to point out a fact that gets very little attention among the lefties:

Norma McCorvey, aka "Jane Roe", expressed regret for being a part of the entire fiasco that was Roe v Wade. In fact:

Later in her life, McCorvey became a Protestant Christian, and thereafter a Roman Catholic, and took part in the anti-abortion movement.[3] McCorvey stated then that her involvement in Roe was "the biggest mistake of [her] life."[

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Why is this never spoken about? 🤔

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The ability to maintain homeostasis is also a requirement of life. If a fetus cannot survive outside the womb then it is not maintaining homeostasis.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The ability to maintain homeostasis is also a requirement of life. If a fetus cannot survive outside the womb then it is not maintaining homeostasis.

Nice try but explain how a 1 year old can maintain homeostasis.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well part of it might be due to the fact that she confessed on her deathbed that she was never antiabortion and simply took that position for a paycheck.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Well it's body is regulating its basic bodily functions like breathing and temperature control. You know, the definition of homeostasis.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Don't get your vajayjay all sandy now. If you want to kill kids, that's between you and God. (Even if you believe in him) Just don't preach about how you have the right to chose, but I don't. That's just a dick move.

while ANY, and EVERY MURDER is ultimately between you and God, we still prosecute most murderers for their crimes. and that includes murdering their own kids, unless it is done before they are born. so why do we jail other parents for killing their kids? after all it is the exact same thing.

where the vaccine ONLY effects the person getting it. therefore the vaccine should be the person's choice. while abortion directly effects another life, by murdering them. and so since that other person does not get a choice in being killed, it should not be a choice at all.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Well it's body is regulating its basic bodily functions like breathing and temperature control. You know, the definition of homeostasis.

The unborn also respires just differently due to its stage of development

Next?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The fact that it can't survive outside the womb is proof that it's body is not at a point where it can maintain homeostasis. Thus it does not meet the definition of being alive.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The fact that it can't survive outside the womb is proof that it's body is not at a point where it can maintain homeostasis. Thus it does not meet the definition of being alive.

A newborn cannot survive either unless it has biological help.

Next?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

...Yes it can.

That's why it's considered viable.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

...Yes it can.

That's why it's considered viable.

Interesting prove your statement please.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

What basic, internal, bodily functions does a newborn require outside help with?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

However, based on most definitions of life, a fetus is not considered alive until it reaches a point that it can be viable outside the womb, which is normally around 24 weeks.

So, if it is not technically alive until that point, does it have bodily rights?

NASA goes to alien planets and looks for microbes...
Aka life.
People tend to draw lines in the sand based on their feelings.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I think, if you want to see a revolution, go ahead, outlaw Roe v. Wade and see what the response is out of the public, particularly young people,

Those are Shaheen's exact words. She's not threatening anything. However, she's not wrong. If Roe v. Wade is overturned you can certainly expect a cultural revolution.

It's certainly an issue that would get more young people voting. Millennials and Gen Z skew farther Left than any preceding generations and will soon be the largest bloc of potential voters in the country.

So if something like Roe v. Wade being overturned is able to get this bloc voting en masse then you can certainly expect to see our government moving drastically to the Left.

Those type of folks require a nice long stay in a rehab center.
Learning about life .

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

where the vaccine ONLY effects the person getting it. therefore the vaccine should be the person's choice.

Yes. Exactly that. Killing babies is an argument for women who can have babies, and the court system. I think it's murder, but it's not my choice to make.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join