It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very interesting trend you may ponder...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
www.macrotrends.net...

If you look at this chart, it shows the mortality rate in the US for a fairly long time. Back to 1950. They even extrapolate the data and extend it well into the future. Now the future isn't nearly as important as the past. We can't change the past, but we can change the future. How? Gain knowledge.

So what does this chart show? Well, it appears to be going down at a pretty steady pace until 2008. Then it started to rise, slowly at first (fro a bout a year) then at a rapid increase. That's due to Covid right? No, it started to rise in 2013 at a rapid pace. Covid didn't come around until 2019. So what was the catalyst for so many increased deaths? Why isn't there a spike in 2020? We started having 200K deaths in 2020, now we are up to 600K and climbing. Shouldn't that show up on a graph? I suppose it depends on what kind of graph you look for.

So now that we know this, what does it mean ATS? Does it negate the covid death theory? Does it uncover some other sinister depopulation plan? I don't know the answers, I just have the question. Do you have answers?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Interesting. There is a note on the chart though that says it doesn't include COVID data.
To me, the 16% increase between now and 2050 is concerning. I understand the population is aging, but medicine is also advancing.

NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

I thought about the covid blurb for a second, but then noticed the upward trend started in 2013, long before Covid. And up till 2021, they used raw data. So this has more to do with the UN projections than it does the previous numbers.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Baby boomers kicking the bucket?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don't know, but you can see Viet Nam pretty clearly in that trend.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   

it appears to be going down at a pretty steady pace until 2008. Then it started to rise, slowly at first (fro a bout a year) then at a rapid increase.

Lines up pretty well with the housing market crash in '08. Poverty is very bad for one's health. The ever increasing line seems to imply that more americans are going to learn about poverty first hand.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The baby boomers.

They were a rather large generation and they are getting into the age where they are starting to pass.

The generations after them are smaller.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.macrotrends.net...

If you look at this chart, it shows the mortality rate in the US for a fairly long time. Back to 1950. They even extrapolate the data and extend it well into the future. Now the future isn't nearly as important as the past. We can't change the past, but we can change the future. How? Gain knowledge.

So what does this chart show? Well, it appears to be going down at a pretty steady pace until 2008. Then it started to rise, slowly at first (fro a bout a year) then at a rapid increase. That's due to Covid right? No, it started to rise in 2013 at a rapid pace. Covid didn't come around until 2019. So what was the catalyst for so many increased deaths? Why isn't there a spike in 2020? We started having 200K deaths in 2020, now we are up to 600K and climbing. Shouldn't that show up on a graph? I suppose it depends on what kind of graph you look for.

So now that we know this, what does it mean ATS? Does it negate the covid death theory? Does it uncover some other sinister depopulation plan? I don't know the answers, I just have the question. Do you have answers?

This one is simple, there was a surge in births after the war. The people born during that period are now dying of old age.

Baby boomers go bye bye.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

How many elective, preventative and emergency surgeries, treatments and prescriptions were interrupted or forgone due to democrat lockdowns and CV mandated restrictions?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah, but this was before COVID.

It was also noticed that life expectancies dropped after Obamacare too. We also have to factor in the opioid epidemic.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

...along with increased depression and suicide rates across all demographics.
Thanks, Brandon.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

www.macrotrends.net...

This one is simple, there was a surge in births after the war. The people born during that period are now dying of old age.

Baby boomers go bye bye.

then based on that, we should see a dramatic decrease in total population. right?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The baby boomers.

They were a rather large generation and they are getting into the age where they are starting to pass.

The generations after them are smaller.

Believe it or not, but millennials are the biggest demographic in the USA with an estimated 72.1 million.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

www.macrotrends.net...

First thing that popped into my noggin was the Silents and Boomers dying out like any other elder generations in the past have done, and that (unless I'm WAY off) is being tangibly shown via chart.
Now that the Silents are very few, the Boomer deaths are going to take over & go on an uptick, and guess which generation between the two had more live until old age among us?

Boomers.

So yeah, until that Captain Obvious population mortality uptick is acknowledged, people are going to keep blaming Boogieman diseases (or be hoodwinked into believing it)

Everyone's turn is coming, the chart's "clothes" just change with the dominant generation dying out. The Reaper has a boarding pass for everyone whether you want it or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I suppose it depends on how many are being brought in from immigration.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Just wait until the Xers start dying. No one even admits we exist even today. They'll be bamboozled as to how anyone in the US is dying at all when we start kicking the bucket in appreciable numbers, not that there are a ton of us anyhow.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nyiah

Just wait until the Xers start dying. No one even admits we exist even today. They'll be bamboozled as to how anyone in the US is dying at all when we start kicking the bucket in appreciable numbers, not that there are a ton of us anyhow.

Here's to hoping Xers aren't as stupid as the Millennial younger siblings/cousins and DON'T buy everything someone tries to BS them with in coming years.

Don't underestimate yourselves, you're the By-The-Skin-Of-Yo-Teeth generation -- you evaded all the stupid crap the Boomer parentals went ham-stupid on with mine & younger.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

The baby boom generation hitting their 80's?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Up until December 21, 2012, the deaths declined and flattened out.

In 2013, the death rate increased.

They Mayans were right.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Baby boomers go bye bye.

Well said, sir.

Another factor is the huge improvements in medical science between the 1940s and 1970s (eg the polio vaccine, better antibiotics) and the effect they had on mortality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join