It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the good guys?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Agreed that scum and crap always seems to rise to the top.

Just from my small-town : 3 guys that were dealin' dope on the street-corner, are now business-owners, and esteemed members of the local Chamber-of-Commerce™.

Enterprising™ Entrepreneurs™ ?

The Premier™ of Ontario™ was a well known dealer in his twenties.

Clintons™ ?

My opinion is that 'good' people never even get close to the top of any kind of hierarchy.
Too many sociopaths and psychopaths to contend with.

Trying to find even one honest Politician™ is an exhausting task.
Can only think of Manny Pacquiao, if you overlook the fact that he got his riches and popularity from beating-up innocent folks.
It seems like he's still running for President™, even though his team told him not to, because he would be eaten alive by the ruthless arseholes that Politics™ attracts.

In an interview by G. Edward Griffin, with Senator Norman Dodd : he discusses what happened to his aide, a normal uncorrupt person, when she gazed into the abyss of all of the evil and horrors that the supposedly Philanthropic™ Charity™ organization called The Carnegie-Foundation™ was up-to, when she read through the minutes of their board meetings.
She was never the same afterwards. It basically broke her.
The context was the Reece-Committee™ investigation into Tax-Exempt™ Foundations™.
The report was never released...

These are the type of things that a supposed White-Hat would have to be able to digest, and overcome.

Sorry if my post is too negative.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

also spiritual...we are taking on the old energy, bringing light to it, keeping balance in a storm like a stand of trees around a house I'm thinking

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Ghislane may serve that up for you

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

you raise excellent points and now it is time for change.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

How does change look like to you ?

You may have seen some replies in this thread, and in other threads : where folks have all but given-up on the whole system.

My opinion is that it is all rotten to the core, and that the only way out of it, is some kind of work-around.

edit on 3-12-2021 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join