It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines may not work very well with the new vid

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that

previous infection will give imunity?

Because natural immunity is robust and based on the entire virus, 9 proteins make up the majority of the epitopea, instead of just the spike with the vaccine. The spike is what mutates mainly since the vaccine is directed at it soley. And the vaccine has the Wuhan strain.

The vaccine greatly reduces your NK, CTL’s and IFN. The vaccine induced antibodies wane rapidly leaving you with a very weak immune response. The B cell clones are small. The vaccine hyperactivates your Th1 immune response which is where the cytokines storm comes from. So next virus, whether flu or “variant” will have a weak ability to limit infection, but it will cause a lot of cytokines at the wrong times.

You see, the immune system is amazing and doesn’t need a vaccine. It needs to be supported. That requires a healthy body, mind, and spirit.

It will always be superior to a vaccine which btw needs the immune system to “work”.

The key is being healthy. Which is the pretty much the exact opposite of everything the medical world tells you to do.

Vaccines do not weaken your immune system.

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time, but there is no pont you become more vulnerable either to covid or other viruses than being unvaccinated.

we don't know how long natural immunity to covid lasts. We don't know what long term problems the vaccine might cause. We do know that other viruses have produced natural immunity that lasts a lifetime, and we do know that the vaccines don't last very long. They degrade over time and require boosters at regular intervals. Stick with just facts and we may all learn something from all this.

We don't get lifetime imunity from my viruses we catch naturally.

Last I saw you still get circa 90% effectvness from the vaccine against hospitalisation or death at 6 months +.

how much after a year?

No idea, mass vaccination didn't even begin till December.

yes, and we are already discussing the second booster.

Yes and?

If boosters increase the effectiveness then that's a good thing.

LOL, you can be as obtuse as you like, but the boosters are because the efficacy is waning and won't last very long. We don't know about natural immunity since we aren't talking about it, but we do know about the vaccines, because we ARE talking about them.

Not obtuse, asking why a booster would be a bad thing if it improves protection?

Plenty of people talking about natural imunity.

For example

www.bmj.com...

Plenty of people OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. And the booster are improving protection because the vaccines are failing. As the boosters will, since they are the same juice.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

You really don't warrant my attention.
Go re-read the last debate we had days ago.
I don't have time for sports fans.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that

Because natural immunity is robust and based on the entire virus, 9 proteins make up the majority of the epitopea, instead of just the spike with the vaccine. The spike is what mutates mainly since the vaccine is directed at it soley. And the vaccine has the Wuhan strain.

The vaccine greatly reduces your NK, CTL’s and IFN. The vaccine induced antibodies wane rapidly leaving you with a very weak immune response. The B cell clones are small. The vaccine hyperactivates your Th1 immune response which is where the cytokines storm comes from. So next virus, whether flu or “variant” will have a weak ability to limit infection, but it will cause a lot of cytokines at the wrong times.

You see, the immune system is amazing and doesn’t need a vaccine. It needs to be supported. That requires a healthy body, mind, and spirit.

It will always be superior to a vaccine which btw needs the immune system to “work”.

The key is being healthy. Which is the pretty much the exact opposite of everything the medical world tells you to do.

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time, but there is no pont you become more vulnerable either to covid or other viruses than being unvaccinated.

we don't know how long natural immunity to covid lasts. We don't know what long term problems the vaccine might cause. We do know that other viruses have produced natural immunity that lasts a lifetime, and we do know that the vaccines don't last very long. They degrade over time and require boosters at regular intervals. Stick with just facts and we may all learn something from all this.

Last I saw you still get circa 90% effectvness from the vaccine against hospitalisation or death at 6 months +.

how much after a year?

Yes and?

LOL, you can be as obtuse as you like, but the boosters are because the efficacy is waning and won't last very long. We don't know about natural immunity since we aren't talking about it, but we do know about the vaccines, because we ARE talking about them.

Not obtuse, asking why a booster would be a bad thing if it improves protection?

For example

www.bmj.com...

Plenty of people OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. And the booster are improving protection because the vaccines are failing. As the boosters will, since they are the same juice.

I was under the impression CNN was pretty mainstream in the US.

amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org... &usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16382893965635&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com% 2F2021%2F05%2F28%2Fhealth%2Fcovid-19-immunity-booster-shots-wellness%2Findex.html

And again what's the problem with boosters?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You really don't warrant my attention.
Go re-read the last debate we had days ago.
I don't have time for sports fans.

Why would I re read when I already know your statement is false.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

"Know"whatever you want.
Doesn't change reality.
Your still wrong.
It's still on the link for anyone to read.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

Yes and?

For example

www.bmj.com...

Not much different than a balloon with a pinhole leak, or trying to transport water in a sieve -- sure, some air or water is going to remain within either, but it's NOT effective for # as a legitimate collection method. The boosters are not much different here, it's a leaking balloon/sieve they're desperately trying to fill & keep full, while ignoring the holes that make it so Dripping Wet Noodle in the first place.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

"Know"whatever you want.
Doesn't change reality.
Your still wrong.
It's still on the link for anyone to read.

Reality says

mobile-reuters-com.cdn.ampproject.org... #aoh=16382899523891&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reuters.com%2Farticle%2Ffactcheck-covid19- pcr-test-idUSL1N2P42U5

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the evidence that the Om variant is mild and the vaxx ineffective is played down significantly

but news media is shouting the Africca Quarentine, lockdowns & anticipated economic downturns the newest variant is making to the various Systems of trTrade & Commerce.. ..fear and panic is the message the public is getting loads of

an orchestrated psycho-drama is being played out
edit on th30163829029230382021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

DR. HEMMATI: There is a lot of data that remains to be seen. There's always a chance that this is much more infectious, much more deadly than what we have heard about so far. So far, we have just a trickle of reports coming out of South Africa. But hypothetically, if this doesn't cause significant disease or any real major disease whatsoever and happens to, on the flip side, to be highly infectious such that everybody gets it – imagine lots and lots of people, including currently vaccinated people get it and it's impossible to avoid.

All of a sudden, you can have a scenario where you have a large subset of the population, if not the entire population, who has gotten a mild version or even no version of the disease, but has developed antibodies and has resistance such that if there ever, later on, comes a more deadly variant, you're protected.

LOL, this quack seems to think it will last if you get it now. You should set him straight. He's telling many more than just ATS these lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

DR. HEMMATI: There is a lot of data that remains to be seen. There's always a chance that this is much more infectious, much more deadly than what we have heard about so far. So far, we have just a trickle of reports coming out of South Africa. But hypothetically, if this doesn't cause significant disease or any real major disease whatsoever and happens to, on the flip side, to be highly infectious such that everybody gets it – imagine lots and lots of people, including currently vaccinated people get it and it's impossible to avoid.

All of a sudden, you can have a scenario where you have a large subset of the population, if not the entire population, who has gotten a mild version or even no version of the disease, but has developed antibodies and has resistance such that if there ever, later on, comes a more deadly variant, you're protected.

LOL, this quack seems to think it will last if you get it now. You should set him straight. He's telling many more than just ATS these lies.

Completely unclear how you think that contradicts anything I have said?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

this guy states that if everyone gets the milder version, then even those who have been vaccinated will have antibodies and most will have natural lasting immunity. Now I don't know where he gets his data from, but it's vastly different than your version.

eta:
your version:

edit on 30-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Just so you fully grasp, and cannot waffle here, IN the US, we have vaccine mandates, where you must get the shot, or loose your job. There is no provision for those who have antibodies. Your choice is get the shot, or get fired. I can't say that any other way to make it more clear, so I hope that makes the point.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

this guy states that if everyone gets the milder version, then even those who have been vaccinated will have antibodies and most will have natural lasting immunity. Now I don't know where he gets his data from, but it's vastly different than your version.

It isn't really.

Unless I am missing something he isnt saying 100% immunity forever and lets not forget he is giving this as a hypothetical.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

he is talking about "hypothetically" ending the pandemic. And his reasoning is natural immunity. Based on your higher knowledge, that won't work because, and I quote:

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time

So his version is directly against yours.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.foxbusiness.com...

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

If it has mutated enough it doesn't matter we don't have vaccines(s) for the new mutant Omnicron, besides reports are the vaccine(s) we do have are less than 40% effective after 3 months. Virtually bupkiss, so much so we need shots every 3 months, after a year and a half, those suspicious and skeptical will be nothing but human pincushions at best and human lab rats at worse.

Source for less than 40% after 3 months?

All adults will be able to get booster jabs against coronavirus after half the time previously planned, it has been announced. People over 18 will now be able to get a booster three months after.

metro.co.uk...

So your assertion is effectiveness doesn't wane over time it just suddenly drops off at 6 months and then you need the vaccine booster. It should be obvious the protection wanes gradually over time, ergo the 3 months boosters just announced... in the UK no less, how didn't you know this?
edit on 30-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just so you fully grasp, and cannot waffle here, IN the US, we have vaccine mandates, where you must get the shot, or loose your job. There is no provision for those who have antibodies. Your choice is get the shot, or get fired. I can't say that any other way to make it more clear, so I hope that makes the point.

Which hadls what to do with what we are talking about? You seem to be searching for something to argue about.

I don't agree with broad based vaccine mandates and I think previous infection should be taken into account. Germany currently does I believe and EU is considering a covid passport that covers previous infection and recent tests as well.

Isnt the Federal mandate vaccination or weekly testing or has that changed?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

If it has mutated enough it doesn't matter we don't have vaccines(s) for the new mutant Omnicron, besides reports are the vaccine(s) we do have are less than 40% effective after 3 months. Virtually bupkiss, so much so we need shots every 3 months, after a year and a half, those suspicious and skeptical will be nothing but human pincushions at best and human lab rats at worse.

Source for less than 40% after 3 months?

All adults will be able to get booster jabs against coronavirus after half the time previously planned, it has been announced. People over 18 will now be able to get a booster three months after.

metro.co.uk...

www.enca.com...

So your assertion is effectiveness doesn't wane over time it just suddenly drops off at 6 months and then you need the vaccine booster. It should be obvious the protection wanes gradually over time, ergo the 6 months boosters

Can you show where I asserted that?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

he is talking about "hypothetically" ending the pandemic. And his reasoning is natural immunity. Based on your higher knowledge, that won't work because, and I quote:

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time

So his version is directly against yours.

Only it isn't. A 100% vaccination rate would also end the pandemic

it doesn't mean protection won't decrease over time.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The reason the jab loses its potency if it ever had one is due to the fact that they are not vaccines in the way that old vaccines are made, this are new technology and knowing how corrupted pharma works, they either could not come out with a real vaccine for the covid common cold or they did it in purpose for maximum profits along the line. Using the power of the media to create scaremongering work in the beginning, but doubt it will keep working now.

Up to this day is never been a vaccine for common cold, covid is no a flu is more align with the common cold.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have a look at the news coming out of S. Africa for yourself. It looks like it is still mostly the unvaccinated needing to be admitted to the hospital over an Omicron infection. It does seem like the vaccinated can be more easily infected. Most infections are being described as mild. In South Africa, there have been 4,373 confirmed infections and 119 hospitalizations over the past 24 hours. I have posted the links a few times in other threads.

We are never going to be able to stop all infections and the only real metric we should care about is hospitalizations.
edit on 30 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join