It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines may not work very well with the new vid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that

previous infection will give imunity?

Because natural immunity is robust and based on the entire virus, 9 proteins make up the majority of the epitopea, instead of just the spike with the vaccine. The spike is what mutates mainly since the vaccine is directed at it soley. And the vaccine has the Wuhan strain.

The vaccine greatly reduces your NK, CTL’s and IFN. The vaccine induced antibodies wane rapidly leaving you with a very weak immune response. The B cell clones are small. The vaccine hyperactivates your Th1 immune response which is where the cytokines storm comes from. So next virus, whether flu or “variant” will have a weak ability to limit infection, but it will cause a lot of cytokines at the wrong times.

You see, the immune system is amazing and doesn’t need a vaccine. It needs to be supported. That requires a healthy body, mind, and spirit.

It will always be superior to a vaccine which btw needs the immune system to “work”.

The key is being healthy. Which is the pretty much the exact opposite of everything the medical world tells you to do.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extremistcontent

www.foxbusiness.com...

He told the paper that he does not believe there is a "world" where the effectiveness is the same level that vaccines had with the Delta variant. He said he’s spoken to scientists who told him that this variant is "not going to be good." He also said it could be months before pharmaceutical companies can produce vaccines at scale to counter omicron.

This only make sense, so it's not some "shocker". The virus mutated, and based on Tony Fauci, we can blame him, because this is the fault of "science" and he is "science'. LOL, kidding, just poking that windbag a bit. But really we have a conundrum facing us. For over a year now, we have had two classes of people in the US. The Vaxxed or anointed ones, and the unwashed unclean anti vaxers. Once this variant becomes the dominant strain, all the shots and boosters you want won't make this vaccine more powerful against a variant it can't kill.

So what will those previously thought to be so much higher on the moral fiber scale do when they are no better than the unwashed? It will be like taking a millionaire's money and making him live in a shelter. The horror! I can't say this makes me totally sad, as I'm not a fan of smug assholes, and this situation has brought out the smug asshole in a lot of folks.

I would call it a win for math. Those of us who understood there were risks in the vaccine, and there were calculated risks for us who might get covid, were able to weigh those against each other and come up with a solution for ourselves. The current "get vaxxed, just take the shot" mentality hasn't slowed down, it's ramped up. They will hold this information from the main MSM outlets for a few weeks until they can no longer contain it. But eventually, we will all be back to square one, and I suspect a discussion on natural immunity to start. I'd wager they even start testing for antibodies, just so they can maintain that two class system that works so well at division. I just hope I don't turn into anymore of an ass than I already am with my new superman status as an antibody holder. I hope to use my new power for good.

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that

Because natural immunity is robust and based on the entire virus, 9 proteins make up the majority of the epitopea, instead of just the spike with the vaccine. The spike is what mutates mainly since the vaccine is directed at it soley. And the vaccine has the Wuhan strain.

The vaccine greatly reduces your NK, CTL’s and IFN. The vaccine induced antibodies wane rapidly leaving you with a very weak immune response. The B cell clones are small. The vaccine hyperactivates your Th1 immune response which is where the cytokines storm comes from. So next virus, whether flu or “variant” will have a weak ability to limit infection, but it will cause a lot of cytokines at the wrong times.

You see, the immune system is amazing and doesn’t need a vaccine. It needs to be supported. That requires a healthy body, mind, and spirit.

It will always be superior to a vaccine which btw needs the immune system to “work”.

The key is being healthy. Which is the pretty much the exact opposite of everything the medical world tells you to do.

Vaccines do not weaken your immune system.

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time, but there is no pont you become more vulnerable either to covid or other viruses than being unvaccinated.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot
Rubbish then why do your cult leaders not class you as vaccinated for 20 days after injection?
They tell you that your immune response is weakened during this time and that's just the beginning.
Lots of the easily led got AIDS to look forward too.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

Both natural acquired and vaccine imunity wane over time, but there is no pont you become more vulnerable either to covid or other viruses than being unvaccinated.

we don't know how long natural immunity to covid lasts. We don't know what long term problems the vaccine might cause. We do know that other viruses have produced natural immunity that lasts a lifetime, and we do know that the vaccines don't last very long. They degrade over time and require boosters at regular intervals. Stick with just facts and we may all learn something from all this.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

If it has mutated enough it doesn't matter we don't have vaccines(s) for the new mutant Omnicron, besides reports are the vaccine(s) we do have are less than 40% effective after 3 months. Virtually bupkiss, so much so we need shots every 3 months, after a year and a half, those suspicious and skeptical will be nothing but human pincushions at best and human lab rats at worse.
edit on 30-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Pretty sure the flu is already back. Pretty much my entire department has been experimented on and now are all out due to being sick. Yet the 2 people, including myself in the department that didn’t get experimented on are just fine and knocking out some work. I mean I can call it the omnivore variant or whatever they wanna rebrand the flu to this time but I know what it is.

Its the flu season MSM has not mentioned that yet.

Nor has MSM mentioned that 45 million Americans have natural Covid-19 antibodies, due to Covid-19 recovery.

45 million and climbing daily.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Either way, FCD, the "vaccines" do outright appear to be the human health version of pouring bleach in the gas tank -- # is steadily breaking down and not working right, but it's the damn windshield wiper fluid in someone else's car's fault, ya know?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
Rubbish then why do your cult leaders not class you as vaccinated for 20 days after injection?
They tell you that your immune response is weakened during this time and that's just the beginning.
Lots of the easily led got AIDS to look forward too.

They dont class you as vaccinated until it has had time to work. Nothing to do with with weakening your immune system.

You should be ashamed of your last line, but since you happily spread anti vax BS you clearly have no sense of shame.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

we don't know how long natural immunity to covid lasts. We don't know what long term problems the vaccine might cause. We do know that other viruses have produced natural immunity that lasts a lifetime, and we do know that the vaccines don't last very long. They degrade over time and require boosters at regular intervals. Stick with just facts and we may all learn something from all this.

We don't get lifetime imunity from my viruses we catch naturally.

Last I saw you still get circa 90% effectvness from the vaccine against hospitalisation or death at 6 months +.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

www.foxbusiness.com...

If the virus has mutated so much that you think vaccines will be ineffectve why do you think that previous infection will give imunity?

If it has mutated enough it doesn't matter we don't have vaccines(s) for the new mutant Omnicron, besides reports are the vaccine(s) we do have are less than 40% effective after 3 months. Virtually bupkiss, so much so we need shots every 3 months, after a year and a half, those suspicious and skeptical will be nothing but human pincushions at best and human lab rats at worse.

Source for less than 40% after 3 months?
edit on 30-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

Last I saw you still get circa 90% effectvness from the vaccine against hospitalisation or death at 6 months +.

how much after a year?

eta:

Aug 19, 2008 (CIDRAP News) – A study of the blood of older people who survived the 1918 influenza pandemic reveals that antibodies to the strain have lasted a lifetime and can perhaps be engineered to protect future generations against similar strains.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

we don't know about the lab engineered virus yet, but the natural one did produce some robust proteciton.
edit on 30-11-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

No idea, mass vaccination didn't even begin till December.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

yes, and we are already discussing the second booster.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

Yes and?

If boosters increase the effectiveness then that's a good thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

A few problems with your hypothesis.

1)The pcr test. It is unable to DIFFERENTIATE between "covid" and the flu.
cdc lab alert
But flu cases are zero and first hand experience from a hospital here refusing flu testing.
"We are not testing for the flu right now"
Also, are you aware the sequence used was written on a computer simulation?
The process of being able to find it in a human, extract it and make another person sick, like every other virus ever was ignored for a computer sequence.

2) Fauci friends with a massive amount of high profile people like Gates, Clinton and the prince all named in a child sex trafficking ring.

3) Gates designed ccp social credit police state for China.

You can watch the direction disarmed countries have gone here.

Your hypothesis needs to explain the pcr test. It is bad. It is the basis for existence of the vid.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

A few problems with your hypothesis.

1)The pcr test. It is unable to DIFFERENTIATE between "covid" and the flu.
cdc lab alert
But flu cases are zero and first hand experience from a hospital here refusing flu testing.
"We are not testing for the flu right now"

2) Fauci friends with a massive amount of high profile people like Gates, Clinton and the prince all named in a child sex trafficking ring.

3) Gates designed ccp social credit police state for China.

You can watch the direction disarmed countries have gone here.

Your hypothesis needs to explain the pcr test. It is bad. It is the basis for existence of the vid.

The PCR test can and always has been able to tell the difference between flu and covid.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

Yes and?

LOL, you can be as obtuse as you like, but the boosters are because the efficacy is waning and won't last very long. We don't know about natural immunity since we aren't talking about it, but we do know about the vaccines, because we ARE talking about them.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

how much after a year?

Yes and?

LOL, you can be as obtuse as you like, but the boosters are because the efficacy is waning and won't last very long. We don't know about natural immunity since we aren't talking about it, but we do know about the vaccines, because we ARE talking about them.

Not obtuse, asking why a booster would be a bad thing if it improves protection?

Plenty of people talking about natural imunity.

For example

www.bmj.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yeah you already shared your comprehension problems in the other thread scotty.

"We need a new test that can differentiate between covid and the flu going into the flu season", is pretty cut and dry.

Quit being dishonest and politically biased

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah you already shared your comprehension problems in the other thread scotty.

"We need a new test that can differentiate between covid and the flu going into the flu season", is pretty cut and dry.

Quit being dishonest and politically biased

The comprehension issue is entirely yours.

They replaced the test with one that can test for both, not that the old one detected both.

ETA and where is the text in quotes from?
edit on 30-11-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join