It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They must really think we're complete idiots, omicron symptoms..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
Hm... so, what if "Omicron" is not really a variant. But is infact the result of the vaccines?

If Andreas Noack is correct in his findings, that they indeed contain graphene hydroxide, could it be more complex than that?

The vaccines are actually a bioweapon that we have willingly injected in ourselves, and now they are free to turn on the function of it.

Omicron is basically just the vaccine doing what it is supposed to do.

That’s what I think aswell..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia

Never had an antibody test, only took a couple of the PCR tests, both showed positive.

Since then I've been around people with covid, like family members needing help with things etc when they have been completely floored with it. Took subsequent tests after the close contact and all have been negative, so that says a lot in my eyes.

I don't particularly get "sick" a lot, if I do it's been that mild I've hardly noticed it and attributed it to a hangover, certainly had worse hangovers than some of the viruses going about! Probably didn't help I was knocking back enough alcohol in my 20s to knock a fcukin elephant out.

Never had a flu jab, had the MMR ones at primary school, had some for work in Africa like yellow fever etc, but don't usually bother with them either.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All government is crazy, maybe it some world championship for craziest but we still not here yet. Here in Serbia people protest agents government and some crazy law and they drove construction machines at the people but we just to that of ours government on every protest is like that fany is that our president give statement that it is their constitutional right to trample someone on the road and that the people are guilty of blocking the road in protest

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

OMICRON CAN BE VERY USEFUL

In 23 Countries - ZERO Deaths? Wow: www.npr.org...

The USA now has 48 million citizens who have recovered from Covid-19 and therefore need not take the experimental vaccines, or boosters.

With luck, the Omicron variant can get that number over 100 million. That would be 1/3rd of America (mostly) Immune to Covid-19 infections, going forward.

per CDC Statement: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I hope it will help you but I live in a country where chocolates are not the same as for you, the same packaging even higher price because it is imported and not the same product so it is with all vaccines believe me, almost all doctors are gone in the countries of western europe, emergency operations are waiting for 7 to 8 months, there is chaos everywhere, so I doubt that we will get something worthwhile, only something that everyone else has rejected, so they give us not to throw away

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

From your link:

The omicron coronavirus variant has now been found in two dozen countries and the World Health Organization says that although there's still much to be learned about the new strain, there's no indication that existing COVID-19 vaccines won't continue to save lives.

While at the same time saying that symptoms are mild..
Where’s the “save your life” part? They’re even saying that the vaccines will have (even) less efficacy..

BUT, they will STILL save your life..

That article is just exploding with brainwashing propaganda..

Truth and half truths mixed with brainwashing and fearmongering..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Breaking..

BIDEN Admin is now saying Vaccine Passports may be needed to travel WITHIN the USA.

www.foxnews.com...

Due to nothingburger Omicron? Give me a break. What an idiot Administration!

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Had my 2 shots and booster…never felt better…my son and daughter-in-law same thing…they are doing great…friends of mine, same thing they are fine…in fact I have my friends who say they do not know ANYONE who has had a bad reaction to the vaccines

Don’t listen to these rubes here on ATS, they are here to spread fear and anger, they do not care about you…they care about creating chaos here, to pit American against American.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Had my 2 shots and booster…never felt better…my son and daughter-in-law same thing…they are doing great…friends of mine, same thing they are fine…in fact I have my friends who say they do not know ANYONE who has had a bad reaction to the vaccines

Don’t listen to these rubes here on ATS, they are here to spread fear and anger, they do not care about you…they care about creating chaos here, to pit American against American.

And what would i have to gain by spreading fear, exactly?
If facts about the injections give you fear (which they should) the messengers about this aren’t the ones spreading the fear.
Thank god you and your friends are fine.. that you all may stay this way. I personally do know person who have had or are having varying degrees of side effects. And this is all fairly short term.. only time will tell what the long term effects are.
Putting the information out there, information that, above all, has been acknowledged (though downplayed) by the manufacturers even, is not spreading fear, but awareness.
Don’t blame the messengers for your cognitive dissonance..
edit on 3 12 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I watched the ABC and CBS Evening News yesterday.

They say the 5 (known) people in the USA with Omicron have MILD CASES BECAUSE THEY WERE FULLY VACCINATED.

Please keep an eye open for NON-Vaccinated with Omicron, and their level of severity.

If the symptoms are mild, we'll know that Vaccination status is NOT the reason for mildness.

If none appear, this means the ONLY way to contract the Omicron variant, is to be Fully Vaccinated.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

It does seem strange, doesn’t it, that so far the only known cases are amongst the “vaccinated”..

Things that make you go “Hmmm” 🤔🤔

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The USA now has 48 million citizens who have recovered from Covid-19 and therefore need not take the experimental vaccines, or boosters.

With luck, the Omicron variant can get that number over 100 million. That would be 1/3rd of America (mostly) Immune to Covid-19 infections, going forward.

Was thinking similar myself, it's almost like nature is giving us a break or way out, by giving us Omicron for Christmas - 'You want out of this nonsense, OK no problem here ya go humans have Omicron, mild symptoms, and will give you a nice antibody boost, Merry Christmas ps; sorry for the earlier ones'. But nope, our leaders are trying to terrify us with it and prolong the chaos indefinitely.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

From your link:

The omicron coronavirus variant has now been found in two dozen countries and the World Health Organization says that although there's still much to be learned about the new strain, there's no indication that existing COVID-19 vaccines won't continue to save lives.

While at the same time saying that symptoms are mild..
Where’s the “save your life” part? They’re even saying that the vaccines will have (even) less efficacy..

BUT, they will STILL save your life..

That article is just exploding with brainwashing propaganda..

Truth and half truths mixed with brainwashing and fearmongering..

That's exactly what the Mainstream Media and the Biden Administration are doing. Bombarding Americans with so much non-logical conflicting statements, folks get scared, just because they're told be scared.

If this fearmongering doesn't work, I sure hope Fauci doesn't have a more deadly virus to release.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: doorhandle

originally posted by: carewemust

Was thinking similar myself, it's almost like nature is giving us a break or way out, by giving us Omicron for Christmas - 'You want out of this nonsense, OK no problem here ya go humans have Omicron, mild symptoms, and will give you a nice antibody boost, Merry Christmas ps; sorry for the earlier ones'. But nope, our leaders are trying to terrify us with it and prolong the chaos indefinitely.

But the problem is (in America) Democrats need to keep Covid-19 going, in order to implement election changes which, once again, make cheating and fraud relatively easy.

If so many people recover from Covid-19 and are immune, the pool of people available for being panicked, will be too small to work.

We're almost to that point now, when you consider that almost 50 million Americans have recovered and are immune.

Yet the Biden Administration is putting out directives as if noone is immune and noone is vaccinated.

Totally crazy people in charge of our country this year!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
The World Health Organization says OMICRON is now in 38 countries, with ZERO deaths.

India, Israel, UK, major outlets have the headline as written above.

U.S. Media says: "The World Health Organization says OMICRON is now in 38 countries."

Example: www.cnbc.com...

CBS, ABC, NBC, FoxNews, WaPo, NYTimes may have this good news, but Google has their articles buried deep. All the top results are foreign, except for the CNBC article.

In America, OMICRON (like Covid-19 itself) is viewed as a REVENUE GENERATOR. The pharmaceuticals pay money to the Media, the CDC Foundation, and select celebrities, for them to SCARE people into getting vaccinated and boostered.

From a business viewpoint, Covid-19 is a huge revenue generator that comes with virtually zero expenses and overhead. Everything is supplied by the government (taxpayers).

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Totally crazy people in charge of our country this year

Not just in your country there seems to be a pattern in other countries as well.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
My mother ist forced to Take the vaccine on Monday in Germany.
Because at the Sea where she lives its now manadatory.
I finally after years of suffering tried to live with my mother so If i Go there i will Be forced to Take the vaccine aswell.
We are all going to die.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Totally crazy people in charge of our country this year

Not just in your country there seems to be a pattern in other countries as well.

Exactly..
Quarantine camps in Australia, mandatory vaccinations in Austria and Germany.. 2G/3G systems in almost every country.. planned house arrest for non vaxxed in Spain.. the list goes on and on with governments going nuts over this..

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

Omicron = Moronic

Omicron Delta = Media Control

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join