It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They must really think we're complete idiots, omicron symptoms..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Science (Fauci) will lead us to victory!

You meant Caesar? Right?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Doesn't matter. Biden's admin continues imploding internally.

The U.S. Surgeon General has removed his photo from: www.hhs.gov...

Even he's embarrassed.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Why you got the first dose?
Good luck.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: Rolicia

thank you for this thread.
i hadn't thought about this new "omicron" thing much. but you lay it out in a way that will give me something to consider.

i don't know the list of side effects from the vaccines. but i will be paying close attention to them and the new "omicron" thing now.

You’re welcome, glad that I could be of some help to you

I’ve posted a picture of a poster warning about the side effects on page 2.

edit on 1 12 2021 by Rolicia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I pushed off on the 1st jab set as I received the Pfizer dose on 15Sep21. That means I cannot take the Booster for several months out assuming they dont force it on me.

I don't want the booster.

I will watch and learn . To date the Omicron variant is a routine flu. Yet, look at how they are flaming it up.

I’ve said it before, but I can’t help feeling that covid as a whole is simply the flu given a new name and hyped into oblivion..
This feeling is growing stronger as time passes and more info comes out.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

So I could enter Canada. That's the sole only reason as I own land on the sea

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Text
Governments are hiding something, what though?

This is government in my country 3 days ago no mask no distance 30.000 people in colsed space but our children must wear masks at school they know something that we don't

P. S. Sory if I have some mistake in tipping I don't coming here for a long time almost enough to forget english

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

Similar here in the United states. Children wear masks at school, but almost no one wears masks at football stadiums. Our government is crazy...which is why wholesale changes are coming in 12 months.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

It does matter if USA military doesn't maintain control of missiles and WMDs as the ship continues to sink.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it's just the flu dressed up and hyped. I had it back in July and the ONLY reason I knew I even had it was when I noticed one morning I couldn't taste mayonnaise on a roll I was eating. Squirted a bit on my tongue and couldn't taste anything whatsoever. I had absolutely no other symptoms either, I was still going to the gym every morning had no loss of strength, no aching joints (other than the usual gym aches), not as much as a mild headache or a slight cough.

Nada.

I've obviously had the flu before and although I did feel a bit rough, I have never lost taste or smell with the flu so would definitely say it's something different.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Incredibly mild symptoms, possibly the answer to herd immunity - maybe - so naturally it’s going to be horrific, medical system collapse, lockdowns again AND push the vaccine ever harder. This is getting terrifying now. There is zero justification for ramping up a vaccine program that doesn’t work anyway and clearly has little impact on Omicron. Even the head of Moderna acknowledged this.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
For sure there will be a concerted effort in ramping up the vaccine program, Boris was on TV just the other day rabbling about new boosters and the like, the little idiot we have up here will be doing the usual echo in a week or two. There's just too much info out there now for this to be "about the vaccines" and "for your health" but unfortunately you will always have a significant number of sheep who shuffle off to get their number of vaccines because the government have "approved" them.

Hopefully there's not any more lockdowns, but admittedly, likely more wishful thinking than any real link to the reality of what's coming.

Been asking myself from day one what the genuine end game with all this is...

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: VulcanWerks
You should be concerned. The vaccines are not without their risk.

The reason I posted that is because people are acting like this is the first mention of tachycardia ever, in regards to covid. Like they are trying to sneak something in because it is only caused by the jabs.

You know you are one of the few(if any) of the posters who are aren't against the vax or booster but keeps an open mind as to complications that may arrive or have arrived from the shot. I know you believe they are safer than covid itself and you may be right as its hard to tell at this point but just wanted to commend you for keeping an open mind. I'm trying to do the same and wish we could have more conversations from both sides, without one side saying the other is surely gonna die.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12 Anagram of Delta + Omricon = Media Control Whos hidden? Xi

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I truly am trying to get covid, any covid, darn been everywhere I do not wear mask been around all kind of people from all over, traveled to PR and back and still no even a cold in two years.

Just this mild feel like coming down with something but nothing happens.

I did that, too. I actually did get Covid and recovered in 2020. After that, I never wanted to be sick like that again. So I figured the only way to prevent it was to expose myself to as many mutations as possible, to make sure that my immune system could fight them all off.

Now its like what you experience. I'm not wearing a mask. Co-workers have tested positive for Covid. They lose sense of smell and hardly any effect on me. Start to feel a little sick for a few hours. It goes away.

But when it comes to the flu, my body was able to fight off the flu within 8-12 hours. I'd just go to bed early and wake up fine.

I really never have had colds. Not even when I was younger. And that's probably what it is. Some lifelong antibody to the common cold that also kills off Covid.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia

originally posted by: Waterglass

I pushed off on the 1st jab set as I received the Pfizer dose on 15Sep21. That means I cannot take the Booster for several months out assuming they dont force it on me.

I don't want the booster.

I will watch and learn . To date the Omicron variant is a routine flu. Yet, look at how they are flaming it up.

I’ve said it before, but I can’t help feeling that covid as a whole is simply the flu given a new name and hyped into oblivion..
This feeling is growing stronger as time passes and more info comes out.

My thought exactly, but I also think they boosted it a tad, because we are going to see huge problems in the west in the next 10-15 years due to the largest generation of people hitting pension age and thus not contributing to society.

I honestly think they are attemting to kill the elderly and sick, to avoid economic problems.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
You are right.

If there are 30 new mutations in the new variant, its already spread across the world. 30 mutations take like ten thousands of crossings, (spread from one human to next). SO there is no point in closing international airports.

China were researching a carrier to make people Docile, they were targetting adrenaline receptors. So people who join riots or fight against governement fall short of breath, have a heart that cannot go beyond 110 beats a minute.
The virus got released into the world accidentaly. Their actual target were taiwan and hongkong protestors.

Now the world leaders, like this virus and will soon mandate vaccines, which are infact adrenaline inhibitors.

So practise deep breathing, we can still be alive if we know how to control our pulse rate.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMayhem

Did you have an antibody test?
That said, I myself am never sick, and i really mean never.
I’m not vaccinated against anything but the childhood vaccines.
Having a runny nose sometimes to me doesnt count as being sick.
I’m not really living a healthy lifestyle either.
It really males me wonder what the regular vaccines like the flu vaccine are good for..

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Incredibly mild symptoms, possibly the answer to herd immunity - maybe - so naturally it’s going to be horrific, medical system collapse, lockdowns again AND push the vaccine ever harder. This is getting terrifying now. There is zero justification for ramping up a vaccine program that doesn’t work anyway and clearly has little impact on Omicron. Even the head of Moderna acknowledged this.

I’ve said from the beginning that they are pushing too much for this to be what they claim it is. Normally when something happens they try to play it down as to not induce fear and maintain control. Now, they are pushing the fear to its limits with one goal in mind, get everyone to get the injections..
Terrifying indeed, but the thing that terrifies me, isn’t covid.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hm... so, what if "Omicron" is not really a variant. But is infact the result of the vaccines?

If Andreas Noack is correct in his findings, that they indeed contain graphene hydroxide, could it be more complex than that?

The vaccines are actually a bioweapon that we have willingly injected in ourselves, and now they are free to turn on the function of it.

Omicron is basically just the vaccine doing what it is supposed to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join