It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian government closing for seven months.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

It was an observation only, not an argument.

You are no better at predicting the future than I am.

Time will tell, and one can be optimistic or pessimistic about whether sanity and the rule of law will prevail.

At the moment, it appears tyranny in numerous western countries is patently obvious, including Australia.

Hoping for the good outcome, but at the moment, constitutional governance and the rule of law does not exist.

At the moment all the people do is parade and protest. The lockdowns and injections continue.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: TrollMagnet

You are no better at predicting the future than I am.

Dont be so sure about that. I knew in 2020 Wuhan was a lab leak, because I was on LiveLeak and we were using sat pics and the social network to figure out what was going on. I bought a gross of blue surgical masks in early February 2020 because I knew mask mandates were coming to the USA, even though there was zero precedent, and I know those masks dont work because I have the proper 3M professional ones for years for hazards I encounter regularly. I went to a cabin and lived in the woods with my family for 6 months starting in March 2020 because I live in a major city and predicted the riots. I did not take the shot and told my wife that having a shot create the antibodies through the same vector as a disease will set us up for auto immune problems. I have been arguing for 6 months that Natural Selection is the main driving force behind the mutations due to porous vaxxed, and may possibly have a ADE aspect.

My track record is pretty far above average. Human nature is predictable. Big data made predicting bahaviour much easier, and that is what they are using in the government to decide how hard to push the populace before they push back too hard. The only shot at fixing it is recognizing and understanding the controls that got us here.

You remember Google developing AI for China, then they stopped because their employees raged? I would bet they never stopped, they just worked on it in China instead of in the USA. Just like Fauchi never stopped gain of function funding, he just changed the name and moved it.

I would bet one of the secret court ruling on national security that we are not allowed to see has our social media companies replicating large amounts of data to all the pertinent country leaders in real time. I bet they sell our data to the gov with an angle that the gov can then manage their population better than they can without the tech. We only know what we are told.

I am a certified IT Security tech who has worked on and seen some spooky things in tech. I am most likely right. If I am not right now, I will be in the future 100%. Social Media is a population management tool for the government. China knows this. Google knows this, and was arguing it to China. Our gov has secret rulings on our rights that happened after these new things hit the world. Even our cars are tracking us. All of this is by design, and not for our best interest. It is a large management system that we are in, and no one realizes.

This tech was like a tracking collar we all wear that we thought was a shiny necklace when we put it on, and now we cant take it off.

The system I describe is the gov wet dream, and the goal.

Companies seem forced to participate. Thats why you cant buy a car without tracking. Why would Chevy not offer something without a bunch of computers built in for less money, when they know the market wants it? This is a pipeline of 100% smart and tracking cars whether you want it or not. Want to drive a new car, then you are tracked. In 30 years, even the old cars will track you. An invisible cage is being built around us. With the suppression of free speech, we were probably put into checkmate by the globalists about 2 years ago, and never even knew it.
edit on 2-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because:

edit on 2-12-2021 by TrollMagnet because: typos

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

edit on 32123231pm312021Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:32:06 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join