It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & US Accelerates Boosters Schedule - Every Three Months!?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Sadly is more jabbed been injured than those that do not and BTW is its older Republicans that makes the bulk of the jabbed in the country.

But hey whatever makes you happy and keep you drinking that Koolaid of deception.

Hey are you ready for the next round of DNA jabs?, they are coming very soon and the pill too, you should be soo grateful god puppy killer fauci.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Actually the majority of TheeUNvaxxed are in Democrat voting pockets 🦇Bat🦇s#t🦇krazee🦇

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Oh please righties DON’T get any more shots, Democrats already knew you would reject any medical push to get the shots because you think our government is corrupt…

Just keep it up, the more UNVAXED republicans we have the larger the death rate will be for them

Our Clubernment has always been corrupt with Democrat implanted con artists 😃🚬

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh please righties DON’T get any more shots, Democrats already knew you would reject any medical push to get the shots because you think our government is corrupt…

Just keep it up, the more UNVAXED republicans we have the larger the death rate will be for them

Trump told us his "Operation Warp Speed" shots were safe and effective. I wasn't so sure but you apparently trust the Orange Man a whole lot more than I do. Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Does COVID as a virus know who it is infecting?

Very unscientific of you to say such things.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

take your booster every three months and stfu...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
I mean hey, that’s certainly a valid point of view for people with no moral compass, particularly when those same people drove the population for their labor so they could sit back on their corpulent arses.

There are others, in fantastic shape, that have real world skills, live off the land, hunt, distill oils, alcohol and fuel themselves that don’t require the soft handed offerings of the technically reliant.

The Amish as a larger example laugh at the arrogance of the materialists as well as a significant portion of rural residents everywhere.

We are just waiting for Apophis or some other celestial event to do the cleanup and bury the Elite douchebags in there trillion dollar underground bases/tombs.

If we die, at least we were free and better luck next time. No fear here.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: burntheships

If the jab itself isn’t a traditional vaccine then what would these boosters be considered? How do they work and why so damned many?

The "traditional" tetanus vaccine requires a total of 5 jabs - plus boosters if you later suffer an injury where tetanus is considered a risk.

There is nothing unusual about needing 3 jabs of a vaccine in order to build up a high level of immunity.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
btw just to clarify - no-one outside of ATS has suggested boosters at 3 month intevals! Though many did say from the beginning that an annual jab, as with 'flu, may eventually be necessary

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew
How many covid shots have you had so far this year?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 05:51 AM
link   
You haven't included a link for the UK announcement.
I think we are finding that it takes more than three months for a roll-out to cover the population, so such a step would be difficult.
ATS members have a habit of posting individual recommendations as if they were official decisions, and I wonder if something similar has happened here.

edit on 1-12-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AndyMayhew
How many covid shots have you had so far this year?

Two.

My booster is scheduled for later this month.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

That's because there's not been any such annoucement. Just a someone getting the message confused by their tinfoil hat.

What has been announced is that the booster jab can now be given after 3 months, rather than 6. Though how many will get it that soon remains to be seen. My booster will be nearly 7 months after my 2nd initial jab.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Brotherman

If the jab itself isn’t a traditional vaccine then what would these boosters be considered? How do they work and why so damned many?

The "traditional" tetanus vaccine requires a total of 5 jabs - plus boosters if you later suffer an injury where tetanus is considered a risk.

There is nothing unusual about needing 3 jabs of a vaccine in order to build up a high level of immunity.

The traditional tetanus shot from what I understand is quite a bit different then a covid vaccine. Why do you require so much tetanus shots as an adult? Step on lots of rusty nails? Own a junkyard? Like to compare apples to oranges 🍊?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

This is why I don't put a ton of vaccines into my body. I don't do the flu shot, even if this "vaccine", was a real one, I still wouldn't take this one. I like to choose what goes in my body, and Biden's mandate got lifted. So for now no more mandates.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I'm merely offering a counterview to how some have said that they are using the vaccine itself to kill off people. 

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
I understand, I was doing the same for no particular reason , but I did appreciate your insight.

edit on 1-12-2021 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There is nothing traditional about the mRNA "vaccines".

Totally different animal...
edit on 1-12-2021 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

btw just to clarify - no-one outside of ATS has suggested boosters at 3 month intevals! Though many did say from the beginning that an annual jab, as with 'flu, may eventually be necessary

I stand by my info in the OP, in The UK, by The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation,
they have said the minimum time between boosters is now halved, so Every Three Months

EVERY THREE MONTHS.

FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I think we are finding that it takes more than three months for a roll-out to cover the population, so such a step would be difficult.
ATS members have a habit of posting individual recommendations as if they were official decisions, and I wonder if something similar has happened here.

Hi, no not my confusion on the subject, somehow when I copied
the snippet from BBC the link did not copy. So thanks for calling
this to my attention, my apologies as I am happy to provide the link to the
BBC article in the OP.

Here is is.... www.bbc.com...

And the relevant snippet repeated below. Bold emphasis mine.

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation made a series of recommendations to expand the booster rollout.

It said the minimum gap between the second vaccine dose and booster should be reduced from six to three months.

The experts also said children aged 12-15 should be invited for a second jab.....

The government has announced new rules on self-isolation and that face masks will be compulsory in shops and on public transport in England from 04:00 GMT on Tuesday in an effort to contain the spread of the variant.
www.bbc.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join