It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK & US Accelerates Boosters Schedule - Every Three Months!?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Spoiler alert: there are 4 Abrahamic religions.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

After our immune systems are dependent on the vaccines, it will be the useless eaters and malcontents who will be denied the vaccine and ultimately die. Those who refuse the vaccines will be killed off by a more efficient variant.

I agree with the first part about being dependent on vaccines.

If I die from refusing the vaccine, so be it. I am not going to be
subject to this reliance on drug companies, because ultimately
I believe that ends a different way that would compromise my soul.

I am not sure if that is the answer you are looking for?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: burntheships

Auto immune disease has become a problem in modern times due to all the poisons we got in our bodies by eating and environmental.

This synthetic crap is going to finish kill human natural immune system and will be a bonus for the big pharma that then can start selling immunity boosters as a treatment for life.

Heh, yes they are creating their future profits.

Either way, it seems we are going to be put to
the test as Dr. Faux says to prepare for the worst.

www.insider.com...

Does this mean he is going to lock us down again?

It sure seems like that is what he is saying!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I find your answer valid. I'm not pushing the vaccines by any means. I feel there is a personal choice involved.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Pretty soon they’ll want us to take our booster with our morning coffee.

I think I read this a while back , it wasn't coffee, but on salads . It's getting to the point it's so laughable I just have to
laugh it of. These 'people' ('elites') are clearly insane. They will not stop until we're all dead or too brain dead to further be non-compliant

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It all depends on the traits you’re breeding for. I also suspect a necessity for an unaltered gene pool in order to refresh the herd when the phooking around leads to mass genetic abnormalities.

Maybe I read too much

A one world government doesn't really need hyperaggressive people for the frontlines, and free-thinkers often cause problems. And getting rid of the useless eaters will go a long way towards solving the carbon issue, among other issues.
edit on 29 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Reccomendation noted, hard pass. Someone should flash mob the CDC in Atlanta and give it a peaceful fire display. Or maybe just demonstrate peacefully with fire to Rochelle's home. Remember, the news saud fires are peaceful during a protest, so peace away.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

It all depends on the traits you’re breeding for. I also suspect a necessity for an unaltered gene pool in order to refresh the herd when the phooking around leads to mass genetic abnormalities.

Maybe I read too much

A one world government doesn't really need hyperaggressive people for the frontlines, and free-thinkers often cause problems. And getting rid of the useless eaters will go a long way towards solving the carbon issue, among other issues.

You’re accepting a carbon “issue” we useless eaters and ignorant free-thinkers still blame the Sun for😉

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This selfish greedy crook was banging on the desk at MSNBC last week, because the FDA said people "could" get the booster if they wanted to. He was angry because the FDA did NOT say people "should" get a booster shot.

Thanks CWM,

Any luck finding this link?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

You’re accepting a carbon “issue” we useless eaters and ignorant free-thinkers still blame the Sun for😉

The sun has only been a part of the problem. We have been a small part of the problem and caused only a little acceleration. The biggest issue now is how the earth is burping methane, and to me, that signifies that we have entered the runaway phase. Luckily, the earth is self-correcting, and the coming shutdown of ocean currents will revert us back to an ice age. That is the carbon issue I was referring to. It's better to kill off those we won't be able to feed before they begin to go hungry, burn everything down, and possibly execute the elite.
edit on 30 11 2021 by tamusan because: I forgot to add the increase in burning forests to the methane burping. That's a double-edged sword.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I think the answer is clear to anyone with a semi-functioning brain; they’re not effective.

They’re a money maker.

I was bullied in to getting mine to keep my job and provide for my family as I’m the sole income earner but am drawing the bloody line at booster shots. To be honest I’m a bit upset at myself for even getting these two.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
CDC has urged all adults to get their covid booster doses.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi
They can urge all they want, they are not a law encorcement body. Stocked with former execs to these same pharma corps. Best beleive their net worth is skyrocketing in their direct stock options from the hundreds of billions of dollars worth of mandatory drugs and toxins being bought by the worlds governments. If we see her or any of these vermin in the streets, im going cannibal and eating them in a barbecue.

Their bottomless greed makes their meat tastier. Luckily they have only taken placebos, so that bitter poison has not tainted the flavor.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: carewemust

This selfish greedy crook was banging on the desk at MSNBC last week, because the FDA said people "could" get the booster if they wanted to. He was angry because the FDA did NOT say people "should" get a booster shot.

Thanks CWM,

Any luck finding this link?

It was either Eric J. Topol, or Michael T. Osterholm. Their opinion piece doesn't "read" as mean as one of them sounded as an MSNBC guest last week.

Here it is: www.washingtonpost.com...

These two imbeciles are either out of touch with reality, or get money from vaccinations delivered.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

If you look at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, you'll notice that they are merely an aggregator of information. They don't really "DO" anything. The World Health Organization is the global version.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:53 AM
link   
A bit like the vaccines then?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Looks more like a business model with every variant that passes.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE THEM STOP!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Where is the science to back this up?

Probably this latest study out of Israel below. Now, instead of the vaccine providing any kind of immunity for 5 - 6 months, they may be finding out that it's only good for half that long.

Conclusions: These findings indicate that immunity against the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of vaccine.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
We're vaxxed but are waffling on the booster.

Doesn't seem that imperative to either or us.

Meh.

you are about to be "anti-vax" one of the unwashed. Good news, we aren't douche bags and will welcome you back with open arms.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join