It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if covid was China's plan to bring down the west?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
So I noticed the head of WHO is this Tedros guy who is from the Tigray People's Liberation Front. No doubt from this party's logo it is a Communist party.

Tedros Adhanom

Tigray People's Liberation Front

I also seem to recall Trump withdraw the US from WHO after lashing out at WHO is working on an agenda with the Chinese Communist party.

Trump administration submits formal notice of withdrawal from WHO

Also, the fact that WHO deliberately skipped Xi letter to designate a covid variant pretty much validates the fact that Xi is WHO's boss.

WHO skipped over Nu and Xi to avoid causing cultural offence in naming new variant

So it is my belief that covid was intentionally lab leaked and blown out of proportion by WHO to cause panic in the west and ruin the economy of the west, although they weren't able to achieve that ultimately, especially not in Republican states, although Democrat states mandate children wear mask all day at school which will result in serious mental damage to children in Democrat states.
edit on 29-11-2021 by zoller because: added more info

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: zoller

China had the Democrat’s blessing to bring down the west, it worked in their favor tremendously.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
There is no “What if” in my opinion. Covid is clearly a biological weapon. It is my absolute belief it was distributed by the Chinese on purpose to damage the West.
Call me racist, I don’t care. But after all we have seen, I’m logical.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
A little late to the party are we?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Eisenhower, and Kennedy spoke of the MIC. Soon after was McCarthyism.
Trump called a small component of the MIC the deep state.

My Nevada governor took a Chinese consulate to dinner and smiled for the camera after being selected the winner of the 2018 governor race.

Covid took precedent over tariffs kicking in as negotiated.

A few of the nations Presidents not on board with the plandemic were extinguished.

🙏❤

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

To be fair I don’t often hear it called an “accidental” lab leak 😮

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What if covid was China's plan to bring down the west?

Ummm.

Duh.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
China is in lockstep with western governments, different eyes but they have the same evil intent as our governments.
It's about rich verses poor,not country verses country.
The elites were never happy about slavery ending.
They now have populations who are slaves to the needle,like junkies pleading for more.
Soon some will do anything for the life saving elixir once they put an unattainable price on it-"which orifice do you want to put it in sir?".
That's if AIDS doesn't get them first since they will have no immune system.

edit on 29/11/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I also seem to recall Trump withdraw the US from WHO after lashing out at WHO is working on an agenda with the Chinese Communist party.

And stopped US funding flowing through Fauci to the Wuhan labs.
Right after Biden was sworn in , he reinstated that funding.
Thank the US Democrat government for the state of the world now .
edit on 11/29/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   

What if you're like two years behind?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

So it is my belief that covid was intentionally lab leaked and blown out of proportion by WHO to cause panic in the west and ruin the economy of the west

Then why didn't President Trump maintain the moratorium on gain of function research?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

So it is my belief that covid was intentionally lab leaked and blown out of proportion by WHO to cause panic in the west and ruin the economy of the west

Then why didn't President Trump maintain the moratorium on gain of function research?

Trump did stop the funding that Obama started just shortly after the initial COVID -19 outbreak .
And guess what ?
No variations.
Biden reinstated it .
And now how many variations ? 2 ? 3 ? 4 ?
Research BEFORE you post .
edit on 11/29/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

China had the Democrat’s blessing to bring down the west, it worked in their favor tremendously.

China's puppet installed in the White House is losing steam. He cancelled an important speech tonight, due to "confusion".

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I read that he is not longer reliable in front of the cameras and the reason why we may no see this piece of human excrement we got for president in live TV again.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you're half right. Yeah,I think it's China's plan to bring down the west.

But I also think that it's the West's plan to bring down the west.

They're all in this together. If you are still hanging on to the us-them dichotomy, well, I'm sorry for you, my friend.

Maybe you need to cut out your daily two-minutes-hate and stop listening to the party line. Beijing Joe is in bed with the Chicoms, the WEF, the WHO and all the rest. They are one big, wicked, incestuous club, and you and I are NOT in it and are not going to be.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Nancy Pelosi coordinated with Wuhan (CCP) to get Covid-19 to America.

She and NY Gov Cuomo helped Covid-19 spread, after the disease arrived.

At that point, Democrat governors followed their assigned roles to shut the country down.

Deaths, combined with a bad economy, enabled strategic election cheating, and also tarnished Trump's image in the minds of many voters.

The result was an illegally elected President, who's not qualified to be President, even if he got 81 million legitimate votes.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

I read that he is not longer reliable in front of the cameras and the reason why we may no see this piece of human excrement we got for president in live TV again.

So that's why Biden's address was cancelled at the last minute tonight? I saw the headline, but not the reason why.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

More suspiciously, Obama banned it during his admin, then quietly revoked the ban, 11 days before Trump was sworn in.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Is that what happened?

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) yesterday released recommendations for federal departments to use when reviewing and conducting oversight of research involving potential pandemic pathogens (PPP). The recommendations, when adopted, also spell out the review process used to lift the current moratorium on federally funded controversial gain-of-function (GOF) research projects.

In October 2014 after the Obama administration announced the research pause, it asked the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity (NSABB) to come up with recommendations to help federal officials weigh funding decisions. The NSABB deliberations also included the commissioning of a more than 1,000-page risk assessment and an ethics white paper. It handed off its finalized recommendations in June 2016 for the OSTP and the National Security Council to consider.

The final OSTP recommendations include a prefunding review for certain research proposals based on eight specified principles, an assessment of risks and benefits, and risk mitigation plans based on the pathogen's risk, all of which should be reported to the OSTP director.

www.cidrap.umn.edu...

But the moratorium wasn't lifted until December 2017. Obama had no authority to maintain the pause on gain of function research because he wasn't president. Surely he would have reviewed those decisions and security concerns with Trump before he left the office.

www.nature.com...

What #45 did do was terminate funding in April of 2020 to the NIH based on his correct information that their relationship with Wuhan was unhealthy. But that gesture came 2 years later than it should have.

www.npr.org...

Since you all want to go to war with China so badly, that would have been his golden opportunity to save the world or whatever.

edit on 29-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think it's the elites plan to destroy everyone accept China so they can use their obedient population as a slave race.

I honestly think the Georgia Guide Stones were outlining their plan.

I also think they are going to fail miserably and the people will rise up once we are pushed to our tipping point. Which unfortunately is going to be a much worse situation than we are in today.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join