It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we on our own now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My answer is YES .
We now have witness the greatest change in how leaders have taken away to freely think fir ourselves. Is this vaccine have a drug in it to take away our common sence .

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Is this vaccine have a drug in it to take away our common sence

What?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

l wonder if it contains Elavil drug .

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Hmmm

Amitriptyline, sold under the brand name Elavil among others, is a tricyclic antidepressant primarily used to treat major depressive disorder and a variety of pain syndromes from neuropathic pain to fibromyalgia to migraine and tension headaches

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

l wonder if it contains Elavil drug .

The half-life of Elavil is approximately 20 hours. They'd have to be giving us a shot every day if that was the case.
edit on 29 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

yes, but elavil alters the brain after one use
that is my thinking why maybe the minds if those that have been jab thinks they wount get covid

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Why did you bring up Elavil drug?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Incremental tyranny, torture of a thousand cuts.

You're not alone, our suffering is what will unite us.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Because it permanently alters the mind. it was the drug of choice some 50 years ago.
theres a reason why most docs stay away from it
cyrrenrly its still mildly in use

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

yes, but elavil alters the brain after one use

I always enjoy reading your threads, but do you have something to back this up, other than hearsay? Elavil does cause some damage to the central nervous system, but that is primarily after long-term use.

that is my thinking why maybe the minds if those that have been jab thinks they wount get covid

I don't believe anyone who pays attention to the news believes the vaccine will keep them from getting covid. What the vaccine does do is keep the vast majority of people who do get infected from needing to be admitted over a covid infection.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Putting something in our drinking water would be the cheapest and most effective means of action, anyway.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

When technology replaces ideology we lose the ability to think.

Facebook now has more members than those who identify as Christians.

Corporations initially went after resources and used our labour, now thats been monopolised the goal is control of our consciousness and the beliefs that form it. We're reducing our human experience to a digital identity, imprisoned in a system of a materialistic culture, driven by personal gain and ownership rather than understanding and community. Our new gods will be the administrators of data, not those who advocate for the advancement of our spirit.

Zuckerberg has replaced Jesus.

edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Do they use it regularly in Japan?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

We're reducing our human experience to a digital identity, imprisoned in a system of a materialistic culture, driven by personal gain and ownership rather than understanding and community

Hmm we have gone through roughly 450 years of this already.

We are arguably on the verge of a spiritual awakening right now. Human society goes through cycles, and we are in the midst of a transition phase right now. I do agree tho, large conglomeration of corporations are trying to take power of the world, and the profits are going to be something we've never experienced since the days of serfdom.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The rejection of this ideology will be a catalyst for awakening, they're interdependent.

However, only one side of the equation will survive.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

The rejection of this ideology will be a catalyst for awakening, they're interdependent.

However, only one side of the equation will survive.

Both sides survive, it's a ying and yang, you need both to move forward. Contradiction within' civilization is what makes it grow.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

We can but hope, it's not in our nature to compromise.

I'm not a luddite, i can see the benefit of technology, i just don't see it's place when it comes to matters of the spirit.

Traditional religion will be outlawed and consigned to history unless we reign in this rampant movement, mark my words.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Traditional religion will be outlawed and consigned to history unless we reign in this rampant movement, mark my words.

I am nit religious, but I find that those who seek comfort and guidance and do no harm to others in religion is perfectly normal human behavior. It's going to take a lot more than technocrats to dismantle those who seek spiritual means for how the universe works.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Polytheism, henotheism, monotheism, all examples of how our religions have developed and changed. Many Gods are now seen as myths when they were once worshiped, I expect that trend to continue on a long enough scale. The new gods will replace the old, the ideology of those who follow is the question, I fear we will resort to worship of the individual and our community spirit will fade.

Worship at the shrine of Zuckerberg, for in the meta verse in which future generations occupy he is all knowing and all powerful, able to shape and craft the fabric of reality.

edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Putting something in our drinking water would be the cheapest and most effective means of action, anyway.

That has been done for a long time .
Must not have been effective enough .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join