It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laptop from Hell: Hunter Biden, Big Tech, and the Dirty Secrets the President Tried to Hide

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Here is an article from PJ Media about this book that I think covers all the bases.

PJ Media article on theLaptop from Hell

The book will be released on Amazon in just a few hours but already check this out. #1 on Amazon in United States Executive Government

This book is already blowing up as you can see but imagine if you will what would have been the result of this disclosure if it had happened during the election. We might have seen quite a different outcome no matter how many backdoors they installed on the election tally servers.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The story is literally getting better by the minute! When Rudy Giuliani got the laptop, he turned it over to state investigators from Delaware. One of the investigators said that Joe Biden claimed those big global companies wanted Hunter to be on their team, because Hunter was a business genius. The investigator said the "genius" claim was questionable when they found out that Hunter left a ton of incriminating evidence on the laptop, and his password was Hunter02

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

That password says to me Hunter is the $ht. #02 so I guess dad is number one. Who knows with this genius IQ on display here.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: ColeYounger

That password says to me Hunter is the $ht. #02 so I guess dad is number one. Who knows with this genius IQ on display here.

He’s also an artistic genius he figured out how to reuse his crack stems to blow paint a money laundering scheme, hopefully that’s a book all of its own in the future.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hope the diary didn't make it into the final manuscript. At least Anne Frank was already dead when she got exposed.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I hope the diary didn't make it into the final manuscript. At least Anne Frank was already dead when she got exposed.

What was exposed about Anne Frank?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Nazi.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Where she was hiding and who helped her. A lot of people would have used that information in some very unfortunate ways.
edit on 29-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
The story is literally getting better by the minute! When Rudy Giuliani got the laptop, he turned it over to state investigators from Delaware. One of the investigators said that Joe Biden claimed those big global companies wanted Hunter to be on their team, because Hunter was a business genius. The investigator said the "genius" claim was questionable when they found out that Hunter left a ton of incriminating evidence on the laptop, and his password was Hunter02

Hey, I bet that now that the whole world knows that his password was Hunter02, he's changed it, though.

To something harder to break.

Like, maybe, Hunter03?

ETA: In the photo for that news article, he looks as clueless as his father.
:
edit on 2021 11 29 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Nazi.

Gesundheit

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

He’s also an artistic genius he figured out how to reuse his crack stems to blow paint a money-laundering scheme, hopefully, that’s a book all of its own in the future.

That is one of the biggest in your face money laundering schemes to clean the proceeds from influence peddling I have ever witnessed in the history of these United States. Nothing says I am an untouchable spoiled, rich, corrupt politician's son and there is nothing you can do about it like this in your face shenanigans.

edit on 11/29/2021 by machineintelligence because: mispelling

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I have other choice words I believe are more accurate but they would earn me a post ban 😃 but seriously all the bs hunter is involved with and done is un f###ing believable and I hope many more books about ass clown come out. I really mean that too for one reason and that reason is, I’m not sure if reading that stuff is going to piss me off or make me laugh, kind of like that tucker maxx book I hope they serve beer in hell.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
... I’m not sure if reading that stuff is going to piss me off or make me laugh ...

It pisses me off. The guy's picture should be posted in Webster's beside the word corruption. And, still, we know (like Alec Baldwin and "Bruce" Jenner) ... he'll never even be charged

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Where she was hiding and who helped her. A lot of people would have used that information in some very unfortunate ways.

Okay I get what you are saying. So does that mean you are suggesting you don't want Hunter or biden to be exposed until they are dead?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   

It's not real, so no worries. Just as the laptop is "Russian Disinformation". All the top security guys said so in a letter. And Facetweet said you can't talk about it, so it NEVER HAPPENED.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Okay I get what you are saying. So does that mean you are suggesting you don't want Hunter or biden to be exposed until they are dead?

Yes that's clearly what I suggested, and not at all you attempting to put words in my mouth for lack of reading comprehension.

edit on 30-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes that's clearly what I suggested, and not at all you attempting to put words in my mouth for lack of reading comprehension.

Asking you a question isn't putting words in your mouth.

top topics

join