It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Archbishop Vigano appeals for anti-globalist worldwide alliance

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The basic sentiment of the Archbishop nails it.

We must unite and if we do we’ll win.

I would only add that it nust be a unity of ALL men of good will of ALL spiritual affiliations.

A global alliance of all people of good will formed not just to fight against evil but to promote, forward, uphold and create a new civiisation in which governments formed for practical administration are designed and run for all the people.

The best way to defeat tyranny is to out-create it.

So let’s go!!
insidethevatican.com...

Appeal for an Anti-Globalist Alliance: Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò:

“For two years now we have been witnessing a global coup d’état, in which a financial and ideological elite has succeeded in seizing control of part of national governments, public and private institutions, the media, the judiciary, politicians and religious leaders.

“All of these, without distinction, have become enslaved to these new masters who ensure power, money and social affirmation to their accomplices.

“Fundamental rights, which up until yesterday were presented as inviolable, have been trampled underfoot in the name of an emergency: today a health emergency, tomorrow an ecological emergency, and after that an internet emergency.

“This global coup d’état deprives citizens of any possibility of defence, since the legislative, executive, and judicial powers are complicit in the violation of law, justice, and the purpose for which they exist.

“It is a global coup d’état because this criminal attack against citizens extends to the whole world, with very rare exceptions.

“It is a world war, where the enemies are all of us, even those who unwittingly have not yet understood the significance of what is happening.

It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules, wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Mon Nov 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote and added EX tags and link

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ClackJouss21

Nothing short of a re enactment of the boston tea party subbing cell phones and spyware apps for tea will do. I agree.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It seemed like a good idea until I got to here;

I invite all those who want to defend traditional Christian society to meet together in an international forum

and then I skipped ahead to here;

I call the Christian nations together, from east to west

then I got to here and started laughing;

Let us found this Anti-Globalist Alliance, let us give it a simple and clear program, and let us free humanity from a totalitarian regime that brings together in itself the horrors of the worst dictatorships of all time

So in summary then;

Let's continue to divide the planet down religious lines so we've got a chance of getting back on top of those filthy muslim bastards. And we won't be elitist anymore, not like we have been for all our history or abuse children.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

God divided us for a reason, part of that was to keep evil tyrants from ruling over the whole world and controlling every man.

HE ALONE will re-unify us but only under the rule of Christ.

The Globalists think too much of themselves and will fail.

Yes we need nations to work more closely for world peace but we also need those nations to have the freedom to pursue what is best for there people, not to destroy them and replace them with a false messiah front head for the globalist satanic elite.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So basically we need to come together "Globaly" to defeat the Globalists?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeoBricks

And, who's going to be in charge of this global anti-globalist organization? Can't imagine what would happen if one were to not follow their rules.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeoBricks

That is the battlefield

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I agree with a lot of what he says except the God and Jesus stuff. My views on that are quite clear.

I cannot help but notice a quantity of irony in a catholic archbishop calling for this, since that instution has frequently sought to rule the world throughout it’s extensive history. I don’t doubt his intentions but it is amusing.

His views are understandable given he is an Archbishop, but i feel the religious aspect drives many away from such causes. Organised religion is amongst the oldest tools of division and control. One need not adhere to Christianity to oppose globalist corruption and tyranny. Their avarice, lust for power and insatiable desire to impose Neoliberal oligarchy is detrimental to everyone regardless of what God(s) (or lack of) they worship.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Careful of controlled opposition !!!!

They let you bring that gold nugget all the way to the ocean surface and then they take it away and let it drop back to bottom as you watch helplessly !! 🤣

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Still retaining national sovereignty .

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

It seemed like a good idea until I got to here;

I invite all those who want to defend traditional Christian society to meet together in an international forum

and then I skipped ahead to here;

I call the Christian nations together, from east to west

then I got to here and started laughing;

Let us found this Anti-Globalist Alliance, let us give it a simple and clear program, and let us free humanity from a totalitarian regime that brings together in itself the horrors of the worst dictatorships of all time

So in summary then;

Let's continue to divide the planet down religious lines so we've got a chance of getting back on top of those filthy muslim bastards. And we won't be elitist anymore, not like we have been for all our history or abuse children.

Read slower Einstein, this has nothing to do with Muslims.

In the meantime, feel free to jump feet first into the globalist woodchipper....

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Globalist woodcchipper... I am soooo stealing that

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Careful of controlled opposition !!!!

They let you bring that gold nugget all the way to the ocean surface and then they take it away and let it drop back to bottom as you watch helplessly !!

I would trust the catholic church to betray a large swath of humanity.
I'm a not so easily fooled warrior for God not the catholic church.

Labtech Coop Granade Disreali Whereislogic people of their mind and spirit.
I would follow to meet our Lord King commander because the victory has
already been won. This is just the devils trap door to hell for lack of a better
description. Those who have Jesus have nothing to fear. We just have to endure
to the end. This world is not where we belong. I take this as a big heads up people.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian
a reply to: M5xaz

Globalist woodcchipper... I am soooo stealing that

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
The sweet paradox of needing a global alliance to defeat globalism...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Archbishop will be thrilled that his heartfelt message to his flock got a mention on ATS , or anywhere for that matter.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Replacing one globally tyranny for another is somewhat ironic.

If anyone has ever been to the Vatican they must surely have sensed the evil there. I have. It is an unpleasant place.

Jesus’s message can be distilled down to this. Be nice to each other. Everything else is window dressing and control.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

And, who's going to be in charge of this global anti-globalist organization? Can't imagine what would happen if one were to not follow their rules.

i volunteer! for the good of all the peoples of earth, of course.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

You sensed Satan and the evil you have towards the Vatican, not the other way around. The Vatican is the seat of Christ’s Church, not an offshoot started by a man, but the real deal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join