It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Received our "Pretty please vaccinate your child" letter.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
They can keep their poison.

My 20 year old ran out rolled her sleeve and bam.

Tired all the time. Report ridiculous heavy flows, low grade fever.

POISON XXX

My wife did the same, as soon as it was available to her.
Now she's having problems with "ridiculous heavy flows", among other related problems.
Of course the jabs were "free" but she had to wait for insurance to roll over to 2022 before she can afford to even talk to a doctor about the potentially life threatening problems they created.
Biggest scam I've ever seen. Incredible how easily do many people fell for it, and continue to support it.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
And no coincidence that the province is now putting defibrillators in every school.
Strang has a serious god complex and it doesn't help that the majority of Nova Scotia bows down to his every word and whim.
His shady side kick happily brought to you by Black Rock (Houston )
just adds fuel to the tyranny.
First rule of Nova Scotia is "Stay off the black rocks, or you could fall in and drown or be swept away by a rogue wave."
Apply this to current situation however you see fit.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I got my email today and was pleased to see that they are backing up from the mandates a little.

This was in my email from Florida Department of Health:

Health care providers are expected to comply with Florida law. Yesterday’s ruling ensures that the CMS COVID-19 vaccine mandate will not interfere with state requirements, recently signed into law by Governor DeSantis, that protect employees against employer vaccine mandates. ­ ­ ­

I wonder if this will make a difference for parents. It seems they would be able to use if as leverage.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

From 1976 ish. Pre- planned all the way.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Don't worry kids. The vax will make you a superhero.

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

POISON XXX

One of mine did too, same age. Pissed off but he's an adult so on his own in that regard. All because he wants to go to concerts, bars and restaurants... like we all did at that age. Sad. Hate what this is doing to these kids and mine grew up with me, knowing all this, their friends know all this and yet, they just want to be young and do young people stuff. I don't blame them but I'm frustrated.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

POISON XXX

One of mine did too, same age. Pissed off but he's an adult so on his own in that regard. All because he wants to go to concerts, bars and restaurants... like we all did at that age. Sad. Hate what this is doing to these kids and mine grew up with me, knowing all this, their friends know all this and yet, they just want to be young and do young people stuff. I don't blame them but I'm frustrated.

They just haven’t learned our government and media are liars.

I would of done the same thing.

Must be nice to still believe the government has your best interest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join