It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN buildup of vehicles in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Thanks and all good, it’s let and parcel of living in this beautiful land. Now we’ve been having floods, such is the cycle.

It sure is a beautiful and majestic place, the bush will regenerate- the flora and fauna are as hardy as the people who populate the regions.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

the Australian bush needs fires to regenerate, the Gum trees have a sort of Highly inflammable vapour, which under certain conditions build up above the canopy, then probably if the conditions are right lightning strike lights it up. Its nature doing its thing.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Part true.

It needs a variety of burning types and temperatures in different conditions. They the bush was managed prior to European settlement certainly wasn’t just an act of nature but careful and considered management in combination with the natural aspects of our flora.

Example of burns; ‘cold burning’ ie in the cooler months to burn off the undergrowth to midway up the canopy seemed to of been one of the more prevalent and effective burn types. Many native species are simply decimated with a raging fire where the cool burn scenario provides just enough heat to crack seed pods etc without destroying the tree/plant.

Reading a really great book on it at the moment called The Greatest Estate on earth. The first Europeans in all parts of Australia reported the same thing; park like lands resembling a gentleman’s park in England. It’s now a choked up mess with most of the ancient trees logged and does not resemble its former glory at all.

edit on 30112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Maybe it’s to have the UN equipment in various logistical spots around the world

No conspiracy, no big deal

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yes I remember driving across the outback to Three Ways and thinking, that this looks great all green, looks more like a country park more than the dusty dry outback. I was talking to a guy in Richmond who said if you dug deep enough for the water it came up boiling straight into the hot water tank, and that it originally came from somewhere in New Guinea. He also said it tasted a bit sulphur, he mentioned that at that time they were shutting off a lot of bores that just bubbled up from the aquifers and had been doing so for years in their abandoned state. It was an interesting chat as he reckoned some of the rivers deep in the country had bull sharks in them. An interesting chat.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

You are correct, a lot of the rivers in northern Australia are fed underground from the Artesian basin near Papua New Guinea as you suggest.

One of the big conspiracies is the claim of certain rivers being in drought when that is an impossibility due to them being fed from underground by the Artesian basin. What is happening is these rivers are being dammed upstream for private use before they reach the irrigators.

Our politicians are talking tough about China test they sell them all of our resources for a song and this water is one of those examples. Can’t remember the blokes name but there’s an Aussie conspiracist on YT that covers this. I’ve heard him make a few whacky claims and a few really interesting ones.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Maybe it’s to have the UN equipment in various logistical spots around the world

No conspiracy, no big deal

Fair to say that it is a conspiracy of the UN to put vehicles in every place they can if they want to be a 1 World Government.

The question is for most, is that a bad thing?

I say if I could trust them it would help me, but I can't anymore. We need to scrap the UN during this coming purge it seems and if this concept is valid we can restart with an adoption of the US Constitution and most of the Civil Rights Act laws. Some of those are communist created circumventing the due process to pass and therefor poison to society. It is late we can discuss which ones later. But the new UN after the purge can hash it out then.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join