It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Screw DArK Wint3R

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If this song doesn't get you pumped up I don't know what will!

F Dark Winter!
Whatever "they" say I'm doing the opposite!
LIGHT BRIGHT HAPPY GLORIOUS FREE WINTER

I'm going to spread cheer, happiness, hope, faith, freedom.
I'm going to tip a little more, donate more, smile a little more, wear white more, show the world my LIGHT!
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I really believe that saying if you want to change the world, you start with YOU!

The biggest disease right now is NOT covid, it is the Disease of the MIND!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The biggest disease right now is NOT covid, it is the Disease of the LIBERAL HIVE MIND!!!

I done fixed it good!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The biggest disease right now is NOT covid, it is the Disease of the LIBERAL HIVE MIND!!!

I done fixed it good!
If you think it’s liberals, right wing, left wing or centre then you are hugely mistaken. The power behind these is the same. The control over them all is the same. The disease are those in the shadows with the money and the influence. Political allegiances are just there to distract us, as are most things.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I keep being amazed, especially with everything going on right now, that the majority of the Americans just can’t stop blaming almost everything on the opposite side of the political coin.. in almost every thread there are multiple replies of people desperately seeking ways to somehow blame “the others” for how things are developing..

ARM1968 is completely right, and i really don’t get it that you guys don’t see that this is exactly what “they” want..

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I really believe that saying if you want to change the world, you start with YOU!

You are on the right track. Join a community group, or start one. Start a community garden if you have a larger enough unused space close by. Or start a container gardening group. Most yields are more than you will want to eat, so with a lot of variety among the group, you will put food on the plates of all the members.

Organize a community garage and pantry for collecting usable clothes, home items, or food for those of need in your own community.

Organize weekend groups to help the elderly in your community with chores. Mowing their grass. Repairing their fence, painting their house.

Just think of ways to get to know who is in your community. What the community needs are. Developing a reliable group of people that you will already know, or be familiar with, and can work together when TSHTF.

I am involved in a couple of community programs that are focused on meeting the needs of those within our local area. I am also looking at a group that is focused on preparation for the difficulties that may arise. It is new and they are still in the infancy stage, but it looks promising.

For clarity, the "you" being used in my post is not a specific "you", it is a generalized "you".

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
I keep being amazed, especially with everything going on right now, that the majority of the Americans just can’t stop blaming almost everything on the opposite side of the political coin.. in almost every thread there are multiple replies of people desperately seeking ways to somehow blame “the others” for how things are developing..

ARM1968 is completely right, and i really don’t get it that you guys don’t see that this is exactly what “they” want..

What amazes me, is that the majority know that they are being lied to, deceived, and manipulated. They know that keeping us separated, hating, and fighting against each other, is at the foundation of their plan, and the key to their success.

We know the game plan, we know the players, we know how they want it to end, yet we still comply, and follow the Pied Piper, right off the cliff.

The blame is not left or right. The blame sits right in our own laps, but very few will own it, and fewer still will correct it.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Absolutely! Look into the mirror and you will see who is to blame. The apathetic, the entitled, the'I'm too busy' crowd, the ignorant and the naive. Its all our fault in the USA anyways. We got the government we deserve!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Exactly and the ‘they’ is us. No need to deflect blame onto a shadow-evil group of puppet masters. The blame lies on us. Until we accept that, nothing will change.
edit on 29-11-2021 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Absolutely! Look into the mirror and you will see who is to blame. The apathetic, the entitled, the'I'm too busy' crowd, the ignorant and the naive. Its all our fault in the USA anyways. We got the government we deserve!

It doesn’t matter which government you have in power, that is the point. USA, UK, Uruguay and everywhere else. It’s all the same game, all the same dark players. Politics is an illusion. There are so many sticks we beat ourselves with without even realising it. They own the media, the entertainment industry, pretty much everything. They gave us the tools and we have built our own cage. It’s time to take that cage apart. It can be done.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Sadly you spoke the truth about the cage. I've been calling it " the world wide spider trap ". Its for real and has been now for 23 months.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Some great vocals.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yup, the political parties are a classic divide and conquer tactic.
I'm really libertarian for that reason, if I 'have' to choice between D & R than off course republican, but it's virtually meaningless as it's all a circus.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

If you think it’s liberals, right wing, left wing or centre then you are hugely mistaken. The power behind these is the same.

The power brokers, the shadow government has been there for a long time. The Unseen Hand. I won't argue that.
The OP mentioned the biggest problem right now, as we sit here. I would argue it's the mindset of the woke libtards, with their 49 genders, police defunding, open borders, teaching 10-year olds that they should feel ashamed if they're white, etc...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Great song! 🙏🏼
I love white - I once had a pair of white cowboy boots, they were great.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

right? who knew a big guy like that could sound...angelic
edit on 11/30/2021 by BlissSeeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join