It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Has Begun!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
IMO, there is more going on (or ensuring it stays buried) than just dirty sex trafficking given the 17 felony charges. High profile sex cases are often cover for deeper darker secrets.

Prosecution:
Maurene Ryan Comey - College of William and Mary (same school as Jen Psaki who was Chi Omega sorority, skull and crossbones are their official symbol), and Harvard Law.

Alex Rossmiller - Middlebury College (in Vermont), studied political science with a focus on the Middle East, including studying in Istanbul, Turkey. Worked in Defense Intelligence Agency followed by New York University law school.

Damian Williams - even has a wiki page. (SDNY), Harvard, Cambridge, Yale grad & editor of the Yale Law Journal; worked for John Kerry's 2004 presidential campaign; recommended by Sen. Schumer and appointed by Joe Biden to serve as U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York.

Alison Gainfort Moe (Columbia Law School)
Lara Elizabeth Pomerantz (University of Penn)
Andrew Rohrbach (Harvard & Yale)

Old business frens...

John Tower is the short guy in the middle, Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board under George HW Bush, who mysteriously died in a plane crash 214 days before Robert Maxwell's suicide-murder. Read his Post-Senate career with Robert Maxwell.💥🔥💣
Also, possibly a portrait of Ghislaine in the back right...

May 1989:

Newspaper source

Really old powerful frens...

Going way back...

BTW...Antony Blinken (the current US Secretary of State), his stepfather, Samuel Pisar (1929-2015), was a “long-trusted attorney” for Israeli and Soviet Union superspy Robert Maxwell (1923-1991). Based in Paris, Pisar “had become one of Maxwell’s few confidants and probably his closest business adviser,” according to reports at the time. He was also a member of John F. Kennedy's economic and foreign policy task force; and an advisor to the State Department, the Senate and House committees.

The (spy) connections run deep along with his gang of left-wing WestExec Advisors.
edit on 30-11-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Spies r Us

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

"Major media publications are refusing to cover this important trial"

What you talking about Willis?

It's literally all over the news pages of every major media corporation.. A simple search confirms this...

PA

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Coffee Break entertainment for the Jury (provided by The Prosecution) ... 🤭🤫

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Painted by one of Epstein's victims--Maria Farmer. She says her little sister was raped by Ghislaine Maxwell at Epstein's ranch in New Mexico. Notice Ghislaine at the very center--Les Wexner right underneath her.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

The Setiles

Run a goog image search on "maria farmer epstein painting"

She also had named the Rothschild's as the protector of Ghislaine Maxwell; Not Lynn but the 'Family'.

"It was Dr R who had orchestrated the move to have Rothschild's become Maxwell's bankers, a decision that had added to his stature in the City of London and Wall Street."
-Thomas and Dillon

Page 155 in "The Assassination of Robert Maxwell, Israel's Superspy"

Clare Hazell Iveaghis was a POI in the Epstein/Maxwell investigations as related to victim Maria Farmer and her sister Anna.

FBI Knew Of Allegations Against Ghislaine Maxwell As Early As 1996

Clare married into the Guinness family in 2001 to Arthur Edward Rory Guinness, 4th Earl of Iveagh.

The couple own the Elveden Estate in East Anglia, which has been owned by the Guinness family since the late 19th century.

The Elveden Estate hall was used in filming "Eyes Wide Shut."

Epstein investigators want to speak to Guinness family aristocrat

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wow. That's a creepy image.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your posts on here, and how much effort you put into each.

I imagine you saw that Les Wexner stepped down from his leadership rolls yesterday?
www.columbusmonthly.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Indeed.

Not sure if you noticed the details (EndtheMadness's link shows more detail) but there's CNN, FBI, Alan Dershowitz (Fox news had him on recently to talk about the Rittenhouse trial).
According to Ms. Farmer, they're all complicit.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
From the Friday 12.3.2021 trial news

Add Rupert Murdoch (head of FoxNews) and Alec Baldwin (Actor/Accused Murderer) to Jeffrey Epstein's "Black Book" of connections.

Source: ussanews.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From the Friday 12.3.2021 trial news

Add Rupert Murdoch (head of FoxNews) and Alec Baldwin (Actor/Accused Murderer) to Jeffrey Epstein's "Black Book" of connections.

Source: ussanews.com...

That just can't be true.

Democrat dersh went on cnn and swore on an imaginary stack of bibles that he had nothing to do with the little girls and they were lying.

Oh wait, a democrat lying on cnn and all democrats instantly believing him?

Yeah, this story checks out.

He also directly threatened to sue the girl over the 'false' claim. Doubt he followed through with that though.

Democrats must be so proud.

Must actually feel like they know the guy from all his time on cnn and democrat causes.

Lying to them every single time.

No pity from me.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

1 - Michael Wolff is Chiaramella (sp?) on roids. Rabid Trump hater.

2 - Several large Trump org projects had just completed around the same time and Trump was relatively flush. Even larger projects were started in 05 & 06 with no apparent shortage of capital.

3 - Deutsche Bank did NOT finance this for Trump. Check the mail article you linked. They deceptively hid the "this statement is not true" under an image all by itself.

4 - Epstein was banned from Trump properties almost 3 months before bidding on this property. It was another victim's mother who came forward to police in the weeks after the auction, after she found photos of daughter with Epstein. Nothing to do with Trump.

5 - Epstein was outbid by at least 2 other people on this property, not just Trump.

Debunked enough for me.

It has been a minute since I have been able to get back on here.

Thank you for your excellent breakdown, I should have done more due diligence!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

The trial of Ghislaine Maxwell which began last week in Manhattan will not hold to account the powerful and wealthy men who are also complicit in the sexual assaults of girls as young as twelve who Maxwell allegedly procured for billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, hedge-fund billionaire Glenn Dubin, former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, former Secretary of the Treasury and former Harvard President Larry Summers, Stephen Pinker, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, billionaire Victoria’s Secret CEO Les Wexner, the J.P Morgan banker Jes Staley, former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barack, real estate mogul Mort Zuckerman, former Maine senator George Mitchell, Harvey Weinstein and many others who were at least present and most likely participated in Epstein’s perpetual Bacchanalia, are not in court.[...]

Chris Hedges: American Satyricon

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
G-Max lawyer Pagliuca is cross-examining survivor Carolyn who testified Maxwell paid her $300 to have sex with Jeffrey Epstein.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
FBI Retrieves 20,000+ Images from Epstein's hard drives.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I feel it's important to keep things in perspective. Maxwell was indeed a true sex trafficker, but it seems that she had help in the scheme from some of the complainants, including Virginia Jufre.

Whistleblower Virginia Jufre, who is not part of the criminal case, took Carolyn to the pedophile’s Palm Beach mansion, which was convicted in the early 2000s, and promised she would “make a lot of money really fast.” bottom.

So it seems that Jufre made a plea deal to turn over on Maxwell, so her sex trafficking is ignored.

Also, from the woman who testified today, she admitted to being a prostitute. Now, the people that enticed her into this are deservedly getting their just comeuppance, but when you read the following:

She treated Maxwell and Epstein as friends and revealed her deepest secrets, including her mother’s alcoholism and her grandfather’s repeated rapes from the age of four.

Suspicion of abuse by Epstein and Maxwell stopped only when Carolyn was 18 years old. “At that time, I realized I was too old,” she said.

Huh. So it turns out the young girl confided her deepest personal secrets with the people trafficking her. Why? I guess that is a form of Stockholm Syndrome.

But, it seems the real resentment surfaced once she realized that her prostitution days were numbered, after aging out of the sex ring. Would she be testifying today if her abusers had paid her off? Did they pay her off and is she just coming public anyway?

What about her admissions of unrelated abuse/addiction, and how does that play into consideration of to what degree she resisted the temptation of easy money?

Look, I think it's good they are prosecuting Maxwell, but just keep in mind, that among these alleged victims, some were collaborators, some took in A LOT of money for the things they did, and some are looking for an easy payday.

It's a complicated mess, but the good news is this trafficking ring has been shut down, and it should serve as a deterrent to others involved in these operations.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
I feel it's important to keep things in perspective. Maxwell was indeed a true sex trafficker, but it seems that she had help in the scheme from some of the complainants, including Virginia Jufre.

Whistleblower Virginia Jufre, who is not part of the criminal case, took Carolyn to the pedophile’s Palm Beach mansion, which was convicted in the early 2000s, and promised she would “make a lot of money really fast.” bottom.

So it seems that Jufre made a plea deal to turn over on Maxwell, so her sex trafficking is ignored.

Also, from the woman who testified today, she admitted to being a prostitute. Now, the people that enticed her into this are deservedly getting their just comeuppance, but when you read the following:

She treated Maxwell and Epstein as friends and revealed her deepest secrets, including her mother’s alcoholism and her grandfather’s repeated rapes from the age of four.

Suspicion of abuse by Epstein and Maxwell stopped only when Carolyn was 18 years old. “At that time, I realized I was too old,” she said.

It's a complicated mess, but the good news is this trafficking ring has been shut down, and it should serve as a deterrent to others involved in these operations.

Some psychopaths are really talented in manipulating young minds and gaining their trust for both pleasure & business. I was exposed to that sex trafficking & gun running back in my early 20s while working for some ex-mil guys overseas. Had no idea what it was really about and that people really did get hurt (and dead) until I was well into my 30s.

Yep, the intel business is complex, dirty, dangerous business. One ring shutdown, but a new one was already created with a new Epstein/Maxwell running the show.

^^Who dat in the center? Why it's party girl Elsa Maxwell.

Little guy in center is former Sen John Tower who died in a mysterious plane crash, 214 days before Robert Maxwell.

Retired intel crew

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Prosecution bombing this trial; may rest their case by the end of the week.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Bombing?

Have you seen who the prosecution is?

Running cover IMO. This whole trial is a sham again, IMO.

posted on Dec, 10 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, I know.
@#$**

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Jury has spoken guilty on 5 of 6 charges

now let the sentence be appropriate enough

Shame she didnt sing and reveal lots of the high powered associates, perhaps prison time will loosen her lips over the years

Maxwell convicted of grooming girls for Epstein

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join