It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ghislaine Maxwell Trial Has Begun!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
That is not an answer to "would you like to see exposed" is it? You are deflecting again.
I would like to see you agree that bad people should be put away who do bad things to children, and is what I was hoping you were thinking when asked to respond.

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: elementalgrove
Like to hear?

How about like to see exposed?

How about this is a vitally important case in taking down an elite child trafficking ring?

That is why they like to hear them, because they think it is going to lead to that end.

Doesn't matter if they are true or not, just that they believe it to be true and that these people got the goods.

edit on 29-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
He did a car crash of an interview on the BBC.

Bad choice of words when it comes to bad behaving members of the royal family, if you know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

You think Trump has been named as a defendant ?? 🦇

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Yes, people do meet and they do have stories told about them later. Which ones involving Trump matter here IDK. But it is fair to point out the truth whatever it is and those photos represent a truth of some kind. Based on how many women are out after the sex crazed pedo's you would be more than a little foolish to think they would ignore #45's participation.

originally posted by: UpThenDown

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah...that guy. I remember seeing photos of him with a young girl in a couple poses.

yeah this guy is not the prince of England, he has powerful friends though

they partied together a few times

from the same party as

as they say its not what you know its who you know

link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

He did a car crash of an interview on the BBC.

Bad choice of words when it comes to bad behaving members of the royal family, if you know what I mean.

Oops!
My bad.

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
That is not an answer to "would you like to see exposed" is it? You are deflecting again.

I wasn't being asked. Those questions were rhetorical implying that is what other people were hoping for and not because that is what they like to hear.

I would like to see you agree that bad people should be put away who do bad things to children is what I was hoping you were thinking when asked to respond.

That is a given but it has nothing to do with the fact that some people are using a lawsuit which probably has nothing to do with the current trial because it was filed after her arrest and the only reason I could see is because the accusations are the kind they want to hear about.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just because you ask for a picture with the greatest president ever, that doesn't make you great too

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So did i miss you saying bad people who are pedo's should be put away who do bad things to kids?

You are still not making a good point with that. We all get that but it is pointless that some want to hear a damn thing. We want to see action.

a reply to: daskakik

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So did i miss you saying bad people who are pedo's should be put away who do bad things to kids?

What do you think "that is a given" means?

You are still not making a good point with that. We all get that but it is pointless that some want to hear a damn thing. We want to see action.

The point is that you won't be seeing action based on a lawsuit which isn't the one being addressed by the courts.
edit on 29-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
Just because you ask for a picture with the greatest president ever, that doesn't make you great too

Those pics are before Trump was president. They were just party pals back then.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I am sure that Upthendown is as excited as miss Jennifer Araoz and her wish to see everyone involved taken down.

I am really liking the updates Maxwell Trial Tracker's updates, they are on point.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Here is an excellent breakdown on the Jurors from ZeroHedge...

ghislaine-maxwell-trial-starting-today-will-not -be-livestreamed

*A woman, 61, working as a trader’s assistant for an unidentified bank after previously working at ING. She lives in the Bronx with her son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren and said she watches a lot of “police shows” like “Law & Order.”

*A woman, 28, living in the Bronx and doing clerical work for the City of New York while she finishes her master’s degree in public administration. She said she’d heard of Epstein before but not Maxwell.

*A woman, 60, with a master’s in urban affairs who prepares contracts for the government. The Manhattan resident said she doesn’t read newspapers but follows online news feeds.

*A man, 44, who studied information and knowledge strategy at Columbia University and is now vice president of quality at a life-sciences company. He lives with his husband in Westchester County, where they enjoy playing board games.

*A woman, 51, who has lived in Manhattan her entire life. An administrative manager at a “metals industry” non-profit, she works out and visits her mother everyday. She said she’d heard of Epstein and his suicide as well as Maxwell’s arrest.

*A woman, 70, who retired in 2017 after working in human resources at a non-profit. She frequents cooking websites and also enjoys “Jeopardy,” chess, knitting and bicycle riding.

*A woman, 53, who lives in the Bronx and works as a home health aide. An immigrant who came to the U.S. with a middle-school education, she had heard of Epstein but didn’t remember hearing about Maxwell. She likes watching “The Bold and the Beautiful” and cartoons with her grandchildren.

*A man, 35, who graduated from college in 2008 with a finance degree and has been living in Manhattan for the past 10
years. He works as an executive assistant at a private company within the financial industry.

*A man, 33, who works for a “government entity” and lives in the Bronx with his wife. He says he mostly watches sports and thinks he was watching football when he flipped the channel and saw the news about Epstein’s suicide.

*A man, 34, who lives in Manhattan and previously worked in advertising but is not currently employed. He said he knew of both Epstein and Maxwell but didn’t follow the case “super well.”

*A man, 41, living in Manhattan and working as a musician. He said he’d heard of Epstein being a “billionaire who solicited prostitutes or underage girls” and was aware of Maxwell being his “girlfriend or romantic partner.”

*A man, 64, who is a lifelong Manhattan resident and has worked for the past 24 years as a paraprofessional for a “public entity.” He lives alone, doesn’t read the news and is not on social media, preferring to spend his free time watching old movies and the Mets.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It’s not what you know or who you know, It’s what you know about who you know.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Another Twitter account following the trial --

Maxwell Trial Tracker

We are tracking the Ghislaine Maxwell trial. All major media outlets are silent on it. Big-named politicians are using their power within to silence the truth

They have posted a few updates from the trial. From the prosecution:

Pomerantz says the jury will see evidence of Epstein’s massage rooms, which were decked with nude photographs of women.

Pomerantz said the jury will also hear from family members of the victims. They will hear from Epstein’s staff. They will hear from pilots. They will hear from employees who worked for Epstein.

There is also a partial transcript posted of the prosecution's statement.

From the defense:

Bobbi Sternheim is using bible quotes to justify Maxwell's actions.

"Ever since eve was accused of tempting Adam for the apple, women have been blamed for the bad behavior of men and women are often villainized and punished more than the men ever are."

“Ghislaine Maxwell is on trial for her association with Jeffrey Epstein … she is a target, a bullseye for anger” for alleged Epstein victims."

I don't know what the hell her defense is thinking trying paint Ghislaine as the victim... especially not a victim of misogyny! Does he really think anyone is going to believe she's a bigger victim to the underage girls raped and trafficked??? He needs to remember who the real victims are here and keep that in perspective.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: zatara

The "SurNames" will all have communality aka "redacted" 😈🦇😈

so we won't see if joe or hunter biden is on he list?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Why might they be?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Why might they be?

Maybe they're on the flight logs that will be authenticated in Court !!!☠️🚨

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

no I was responding to CWM about who he thought the Prince of England was and informing him PA was not the prince of England but he had powerful friends, I think what i said was 100% accurate, dont you?

a reply to: elementalgrove

As I said I was merely pointing out to CWM who PA was and circles he has partied in, I wish the victims well and GM should rot in hell for all eternity
edit on 000000p3003America/Chicago11292021111 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Why might they be?

They have been posted on here, so are they on them? Or not. Have a look and get back to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Why might they be?

They have been posted on here, so are they on them? Or not. Have a look and get back to me.

There's more that have never been released for "Public" see 🦇

And we know why

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join