It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lockdowns in the US don't Work

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The only way for locksdowns to work is to have a society like China where lockdowns, are REALLY lockdowns.

There is no way to do it like a kinda lockdown.
I laughed when we stopped flights from Africa and South America. They have already said Omni is in Canada.
How silly is that. It doesn't matter what variant it is.

What we are doing is just insane. I also want to add even though China is super strict, they are STILL getting Covid there.
So they have zero freedoms, and are still getting it.

edit on 29-11-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I have to agree with this and admit I can be guilty
as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Don't give them any ideas, they'll be breakin out the welders, put bars on peoples doors and windows.

link   
a reply to: mamabeth

YOU are a stinker and that was a good one.

link   

Lockdowns?!? I was just getting ready to go for some dim sum.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

Don't give them any ideas, they'll be breakin out the welders, put bars on peoples doors and windows.

Welding people in and what they are already trying to do is not that different.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
In Germany, they've barred the unvaccinated from being 'treated' at euthanasia clinics ... because of the danger to the clinic's staff.

Follow that logic to the end. If you want to get help to die, you have to get vaccinated first.

Link --> tinyurl.com...

Cheers
edit on 29-11-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

... What we are doing is just insane. ...

Well, that par for the course. Every damn thing that's being done is insane. People are insane.

They fire medical professionals who have worked the front lines for nearly two years for not getting an experimental injection. Insane.

They tell us to stay away from fresh air and sunshine for our health. That's insane.

People choose to believe obvious blatant lies over hard fact. That's insane.

Idiots drive around town alone it their vehicles with the windows rolled up wearing face muzzles. That's insane.

The person in charge of the United State's mental and physical health is a man who thinks he's a woman. That's insane.

The president of the republic is a senile, dementia addled old man who craps his pants. That's insane.

Tell me something that is not insane, will ya? Just to keep some hope for humanity. Because I have very little left.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

also want to add even though China is super strict, they are STILL getting Covid there.
So they have zero freedoms, and are still getting it.

And it is also probably safe to assume that their numbers are much higher than we are led to believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
timesofindia.indiatimes.com...< br />

US should be prepared to do "anything," including lockdowns, to fight Omicron: Fauci

I found that article, but interestly I also found articles that said things like

"too soon for locksdowns" but they are already pissing in our ears!

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...< br />

US should be prepared to do "anything," including lockdowns, to fight Omicron: Fauci

I found that article, but interestly I also found articles that said things like

"too soon for locksdowns" but they are already pissing in our ears!

I preferred having smoke blown up my backside.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

And it is also probably safe to assume that their numbers are much higher than we are led to believe.

I really believe most people have already had covid. I think Omni is already here in the US. It would be silly to think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

... "too soon for locksdowns" but they are already pissing in our ears!

What?!

I thought it was raining...
:
edit on 2021 11 29 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Tell me something that is not insane, will ya? Just to keep some hope for humanity. Because I have very little left.

The only thing that I can think of is... Sometimes things have to get bad......really bad...
before they get better. It's cliche but it's true.

One glimmer of hope i've noticed is that people are now much more resistant to boosters. People (not talking about us on here because we've known from the get go) are finally waking up. It might take a little bit more but we are getting there.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

www.foxbusiness.com...

Omicron variant lockdowns would ‘wreck’ economy, stock market: Steve Moore

The stock market was already spooked by the news. It has recovered some today. Interestly enough even though Crypto wants to separate itself from fiat and stocks it moved in the same manner during this "scare"

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It does tickle me that the answer from the "leaders" is that we all need to get vaccinated. But the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting the virus. The new variant may not even be affected by the vaccines, and it's said to be more mild than previous variants. So in reality, we are entering a fairly normal flu season, but talking about locking down the world again.

And as the OP stated, we have the data now to know that lockdowns didn't work. Florida has shown that mandates don't work. If we did "science" we could actually look at all this data and find the best way forward. But that would be if this were just a reaction to a virus. It is not.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The new variant may not even be affected by the vaccines

This part !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said this for so long, WHY have we not had a cold vaccine in the past? Why? Colds - Corona has been around for a very long time. They change too quickly. By the time a vaccine is made, the virus has already changed, maybe so much that it will be completely ineffective.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomCollin

Someone advocated for that on this forum back in 2019.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

There is a part of me, deep in my conspiracy mind...

I truly believe this is all about money. The biggest trick placed on humans.

I think the 1% are at war with each other to see how they can scam more money out of us.
LOOK at these numbers.........

www.forbes.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Stupidity is doing the exact same goddamn fricking thing over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again, all while expecting a different outcome each time, but getting the exact same #ing outcome anyway.
That sums up the past two years in an extremely good nutshell there.

In other words, people are stupid & don't generally learn. But maybe some of them got tired of being poster children for Painfully Stupid and wised up with some simple end result observations.
edit on 11/29/2021 by Nyiah because: Damn tags....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join