It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is B4SA? Bombshell!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Up until now South Africans could go about their own business as long as they were wearing a mask.

Sit down at a restaurant and the threat magically disappears and you are allowed to remove your mask.

A while ago almost all companies started pressuring their employees to get vaxed, even though there was no mandate.

In the video above our Prez says at the 0:38 mark that no one will be forced to take the vaccine.

That was 9 months ago.

Enter 'Business 4 South Africa'.

Who is B4SA?

An alliance of South African volunteers working with the South African government, and other social partners, as well as various stakeholders.

No names on the site.

Who is Martin Kingston? From an article of the Daily Maverick :

Now bear in mind I was researching while I was typing up this OP and not sure where it was headed....

F* me sideways.

edit on 29-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Satan hasn't been this close to taking over the world since the tower of Babel. It's already unraveling that you're not allowed to do anything in society unless you get his mark.
edit on 29-11-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Good start, very interesting so far. Keep going, as it will likely get even more interesting. Thanks for the effort as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Having those long, long fingers in so many pies just increases the chances of getting burnt. The old family better hope the atheists are right.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
What form does this mark take?

a reply to: cooperton

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

We are in agreement that an ancient evil is behind this.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Thanks for the encouragement, but where does one go from the Rothschilds?

They have always been the top of the pyramid... for my money.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Granitebones

Tell you what, justice in this life, proven, guaranteed will settle it for me.

What comes after that will sort itself out.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
What form does this mark take?

I think it's all going to be integrated with the internet and our phones. Revelation refers to a "talking image" (Rev 13:15) that you use to buy things (Rev 13:17), that is used in your dominant hand or put up to your head (Rev 13:16), and you can't live without (Rev 13:16). The medium by which it works is 666 (Rev 13:18), which in the Jewish alphabet is WWW. The vaccine is just another tentacle of this beast that allows it to have more control.

I suppose it will get to a sharp divide to the point where you either step in line (get vaccinated, etc) or you pretty much will have to become an outcast.

As shown in the OP there are big powers at play that are trying to ensure this plan is successful.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The tentacles of the parasitic WEF/GPPP are strangulating the once free world.

All the institutions of our society have been infiltrated and weaponised against the populace.
Our governments know and approve.

But don't talk about it,or people will think you are a crazy fool..Even though the dark ones who are doing this write books explaining exactly how they will put their sick plans into action.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Good find, cant say I’m surprised by this, what has surprised me is people’s compliance and willingness to suck up this bs. I could understand it at the beginning when fear was running high, but surely people would see through all this by now and say enough is enough?

It seems not though, my own girlfriend who broke lockdown rules with me last year and avoided taking the jabs until now, was just yesterday saying how she’s thinking of getting it so she teach classes again and gain her “freedoms”

People are going along with this not because they want protection or to protect others, but so they can get on with their lives like they used to and they can’t see just how wrong this is. Do they really think this is all just going to go away at some point? Can’t they see this is just the first step on the slippery slope to tyranny?
What are people like me who refuse to the jab out of principle going to do? I can handle being segregated, but will it stop there?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Boom !!

Excellent dig !

But we could feel the tone, as reading your OP, and following along.
The use of buzzwords like Stakeholders™ was a dead giveaway.

We know them by the colour of their words.

The Technocrats™ that have claimed that it is their right to control and manage EVERYTHING.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Satan hasn't been this close to taking over the world since the tower of Babel. It's already unraveling that you're not allowed to do anything in society unless you get his mark.

One of the most accurate statements about this whole fuster cluck that I've seen in the last two years. And I personally know "church leaders" who deny that obvious reality and call it "esoteric conspiracy theory."

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

For sure. My family, wife and 2 children have refused all efforts but I look after vip's and if the mandate takes effect we are screwed.

Still won't take it.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Thanks for the encouragement, but where does one go from the Rothschilds?

They have always been the top of the pyramid... for my money.

Perhaps you have reached the top, but just knowing that much doesn't answer any questions really. What is happening between the bottom and top? How does this tie into any known agendas? Things like that to flesh out the connections basically.
edit on 29-11-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv And I personally know "church leaders" who deny that obvious reality and call it "esoteric conspiracy theory."

You too eh?

It seems they are shepherds leading the sheep straight to hell,
when it comes time they will encourage people to take the mark.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Yeah for sure. I understand what it takes to reach the higher levels on the pyramid we all know how ambitious people are compromised in extremely illegal and depraved ways in order for them to be trusted by the inner circles of the hierarchy. Epstein has showed us all how the world functions.

If you are very succesful climbing the ladders in a corporate, political and religious setup it is a fact that you have been compromised and are too scared to go against the grain because if they expose your scandals you will be torn apart by society. Maybe some Polyannas are allowed to achieve some level of success to keep the smokescreen intact and believable. Or they might go after your whole bloodline.

Look at the Kennedys.

Look at the amount of people surrounding the Clintons that have committed suicide.

This whole world falls under a power structure exactly as with nature and the wild animals but intelligence have added that extra nightmarish quality to homo sapiens sapiens.

That's why storytelling is such an addiction for us because the truth is out there and it is damned ugly.

We are all statistics, sometimes useful, sometimes not.

Your life is not worth $1 to the bastards at the top.

That's why poverty and warfare will never be stopped.

They have written the rulebook to which they expect us to abide by so we are predictable and fearful and kept in the dark.

Meanwhile they can literally do anything to anyone and get away with it and smile about it on camera and make us envy them and their carefree lifestyles.

It's all a lie.

All of it. They know exactly how to manipulate human nature and they revel in the fact that we are duped, brainless sheep who only know how to react in a predictable manner.

Our predictably is their success because they have ingrained that predictability into us through conditioning.

It's all fake.

It's all an illusion.
edit on 29-11-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by MessiahBuddhaBooks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Jesus f'ing... you can't make this # up *mind blown*

Good work imo.
The only problem is how to make "normal" people realise the connection and the need for opposition.
Like other threads mention, we are on the cusp of fatigue... People have nothing more to give.

The WHO is owned.
The major health departments are owned.
The leading government figures are owned.

And I can't even legally say what could be the only solution to all of this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join