It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if covid is a pandemic, why then do we have large homeless camps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
when I was crossing the himalayan ranges
in a landscape with no trees, only ice,
there were nomads,
they didnt have anything,
BUT THEY WERE HAPPY.

In a hapiness that I didnt saw in other places of the world before.

When I arrived to Lhasa,
there were no one people happy.
It was a city controlled by 4 military stations.
with a lot of monks ,
pilgrims from long distances
and tourists,
but NO ONE were happy.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
That does raise a very interesting point. I did some brief checking on the UK side of this and as yet I have not found any info wrt homeless camps post Covid.

Homeless camps? I believe in the United Kingdom (excuse my pun) you call them towns city's and city centres. Drug problems?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

For the love of #####

you (and others) keep demanding "proof" and claim I (and others) have not provided such.

What proof are you asking for?

is the FACT that there is no massive death in homeless camps from covid too damn obvious and simple for you to grasp?

it is too horrible that such a simple and EASY TO SEE fact is right in front of your own damn nose can torpedo the claim that covid IS A PANDEMIC

this fact is one of many like masks are not medically certified to protect you from viruses (covid), that the vaccine CANNOT PREVENT YOU FROM CATCHING AND PASSING ON the virus , ect?

what is truly sad is you and others keep trying to deflect, deny , and lie to stop people from seeing these facts.
you keep attacking people and "DEMANDING PROOF" .

Proof that will never satisfy people who dont want to believe it.

this point i made (among others) is about as clear and simple as it gets

you cant call something a "pandemic" when a very large vulnerable group is NOT DYING IN MASS FROM IT.

but what is truly scary is people are choosing to believe deniers of FACT AND SCIENCE like you ..
especially if they have a title behind their names (which shows even "educated" people CAN BE IGNORANT, agenda motivated and WRONG).

If your unwilling to just open your damn eyes and unwilling to google search for stores to back up your claim.
then i cant help you

scrounger

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You're the one on the attack. I wasn't demanding a dam thing. These↓ were your words, not mine.

originally posted by: scrounger

...i have one hard UNDENIABLE evidence that is in broad daylight....

but this COLD HARD EVIDENCE shows...

but what is truly scary is people are choosing to believe deniers of FACT AND SCIENCE like you ..

I don't believe shyt that they are saying about this supposed pandemic. I have made it clear that I'm not disputing the claims you have made. I was merely pointing out that they are nothing more than claims, and claims are not evidence.

I was initially under the impression that you started this thread because you were hoping to make others realize that the reality of this alleged pandemic is nothing at all like the stories we have repeatedly been told over the last year and a half.

Most people's opinions will not be changed by someone who says they have cold hard undeniable evidence but doesn't actually provide any evidence.

If what you're actually trying to do is simply get people to open their eyes and think for themselves, then maybe it would have been better to not even say that you have provided some sort of evidence.

it is too horrible that such a simple and EASY TO SEE fact is right in front of your own damn nose
There are no homeless camps anywhere around me. The nearest shelter I know of is probably 50 miles, but probably closer to 100 miles (or more) before I could find an actual populated camp, but I have not been to any of those cities for quite some time, so I don't know one way or the other what their homeless situation might look like now. And again, I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying that you didn't actually provide any evidence that supports the things you said.

This was the last time I will be repeating myself in this thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join