It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if covid is a pandemic, why then do we have large homeless camps

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ok myself and multiple other people on ATS have presented FACTS as to why vaccines are not as claimed, covid mandates are not helping, why wearing masks (in most cases) is not medically doing anything, and why covid i not as deadly as claimed.

we have presented SCIENTIFIC evidence out the wazzo and even used the CDC own website (oh the irony) to show this.

all we have gotten is cherry picking facts, ignoring scientific facts, ignoring hard numbers , twisting facts, "temper tantrums" , personal attacks and outright lies...

so instead of rehashing what has already been presented , i have one hard UNDENIABLE evidence that is in broad daylight

that is the continued, multiple and LARGE homes camps in the United States.

All these camps share common situations.

1. Large closely packed populations that are much closer than "six feet"
2. No Mask mandates in any way.. Well unless hiding from law enforcement or committing crimes (ex drug sales/use)
3. No vaccine mandates and no evidence that any large majority are vaccinated.
4. poor hygiene facilites
5. poor or limited nourishment
6. most getting little to no heathcare
7. Wide spread drug use and alcoholism
8. many heath problems among the residence with many having MULTIPLE issues.
9. a population ranging from young (rare) to older age.

now take there are MANY MANY SUCH CAMPS and yes some are smaller than others.

Yet one undeniable fact remains in the covid "pandemic"

THERE IS NO MASSIVE HOSPITALIZATIONS AND NO MASS DEATHS.

in fact the homeless camp populations have suffered not a whit in loss of people

now basic logic and past "pandemics" would lead to these camps being wiped out or at very least numbers DRASTICALLY diminished due to DEATH.

YET pointing out AGAIN the numbers are not effected at all or such small numbers not even to make the press.

now add the large illegal boarder camps and just for point of order detention facilities that are in same boat.

So if the role of ATS is "deny ignorance" then one must draw the conclusion that this "pandemic" is not a "pandemic"

yes there are some deaths and yes any death by disease is tragic

but this COLD HARD EVIDENCE shows it isnt the pandemic but numbers being manipulated, reported facts not true and overall just another flu virus nature has thrown at us

yes if vulnerable you must take precautions
yes sadly some will die
but it is NOT A PANDEMIC

now lets see these same people with past facts try to DENY this one.

scrounger
edit on 29-11-2021 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
That does raise a very interesting point. I did some brief checking on the UK side of this and as yet I have not found any info wrt homeless camps post Covid.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No. See the homeless already own nothing and are happy.

This pandemic provides multiple authorities to allow that for the rest of us plebs.

Plus camps.

See. It makes sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You have presented no evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Homeless people are useful. And many work throughout the city as...what's the word I'm looking for? Scarecrows, is close. Businesses hire them to keep homeless folks away. The theatre for example employs a guy to scare away the other panhandlers for the right to work the corner. It's an interesting system but I suspect some here in town are providing a similar service for political interests.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

You have presented no evidence.

wow that didnt take long for someone to outright deny what is in front of them

with a canned cheesy overused reply (number 3 on the list if i remember right).

if you want "evidence" you can just LOOK AT ANY OP or comments on ATS about the homeless problem
you can do a Goggle search on "homeless camps" .

hell the "evidence" is covering the streets of SF in form of human waste.. do you think it just "appeared" one day with no human intervention or application?

your the kind of person that says someone as not presented "evidence" that water is wet

I took the time to answer your "Trollish" post because i thought i should make the attempt to show the error of your comment

or at very least congratulate you for being the first ignorant post to make my point

scrounger

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Covid is only a pandemic on paper. Something to bring up when the media or politicians want a distraction from horrible Biden, or a delay of something, or to go Gestapo-like over a gullible population.

The liberal media is going bananas over the barely-lethal Omnicrap Covid variant because it distracts...keeps them from having to cover our sick President and sick Economy, for another day. They will do their best to make OmniCrap the #1 story for at least the next 2 weeks.

That's how long Biden says he's going to be watching CNN and getting briefed by Fauci, before deciding if the U.S. needs to be shut down.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It’s a bit like firing Nurses, Doctors, Porters, Police, Firemen etc, during a deadly pandemic. Doesn’t really make much sense. Having thousands of homeless in camps or cramped migrant centres, as in the UK and USA, also makes zero sense unless those people are expendable and of no value - pretty much like the rest of. I do hope the filthy rich enjoy eating gold and diamonds, because without us THAT is what they will get.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
It's pointless showing the glaring holes in the pandemic narrative. You really think people will ever admit companies and governments teamed up on them using the facade of a virus. NO. They will never face reality. Not anytime soon anyway. For that to happen would require a complete economic meltdown globally breaking the welfare system. The good news however is that it will happen because it always happens to every civilization. Governments get corrupt, war breaks out then governments collapse. Start over.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yup. I've been pointing this out since the get-go. We don't have to look far in the past to see a time when we ran crematoriums 7 days a week to get rid of the dead. The TB outbreaks were worse than this.

Regardless of the ailment, the result was always the same. The poor and homeless were always the hardest hit, and it just isn't so this time.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

By definition, covid is a pandemic.

That being said, if covid were such a serious pandemic, why announce restrictions that begin a week or more later? Why mandate things with a due date months out?

If this were a serious pandemic, there would be immediate actions, not slow-rolled ones.

What this pandemic has shown (at least in my opinion) is that obesity is a serious health issue regardless of age, the elderly and fragile are still elderly and fragile, and a lot of people made a lot of money off of blatant lies and propaganda.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Ah, someone else who thinks the USA is the whole world and nowhere else exists ....

Maybe try looking up the meaning of the word pandemic? And then look at what's happening in the other 200 odd countries in the world?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
That does raise a very interesting point. I did some brief checking on the UK side of this and as yet I have not found any info wrt homeless camps post Covid.

Does the uk have homeless camps?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Seriously, does anybody actually check homeless camps for covid?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I wasn't saying you were wrong, and I wasn't denying anything other than the fact that you claimed to have provided "COLD HARD EVIDENCE", but you presented no actual evidence.

Just because you type it, doesn't make it evidence.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Because people would violently revolt in unison with an immediate mandate. In order to stop the revolt they decided to implement it slowly. Unfortunately that plan backfired. It gave people too much time to plan and scheme around the looming date. What we have now are people that either checked out of the economy or they joined the alternate economy. It also caused another problem. It inspired those rounded up to break out of their cages. The plan basically fell apart and they don't know what to do other than make up new variants to generate more fear which is futile. People are not scared anymore.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:37 AM
link   

In the UK there was a huge surge in homeless deaths, this was despite offering hotels and B+B's as temporary and emergency accommodation.

This was IMO a direct result of limited access to drug, alcohol and mental health services during the pandemic.

In Scotland, more homeless people died last year of suicide when compared to Covid.

People should think about these types of consequences before advocating for further lockdown disruption.

"Never look down on someone unless you're there to pick them up"

edit on 29/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Why are you people calling attention to the homeless?
The democrats should've never put covid patients in nursing homes
and forget to put the homeless in there right along side. So incompetent.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Directly from a friend who works in a homeless shelter:
" The biggest reason why no Covid in amongst the homeless is because for the most part they keep to themselves. They don't intermingle with the rest of society nor does the rest of society care to intermingle with them. To most people they are invisible. Couple that with being outside in the fresh air usually, and exposed countlessly to things which test the immune system and there you have your answer."

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Yup. I've been pointing this out since the get-go. We don't have to look far in the past to see a time when we ran crematoriums 7 days a week to get rid of the dead. The TB outbreaks were worse than this.

Regardless of the ailment, the result was always the same. The poor and homeless were always the hardest hit, and it just isn't so this time.

"it isnt this time" because THE VIRUS IS NOT A PANDEMIC
let me say this again for those in the back

if it were a pandemic THE HOMELESS CAMPS WOULD BE THE SITE OF MASSIVE DEATH AND ILLNESS.

because it contains all the factors possible to foster any "pandemic" to run wild

but again THEY ARE NOT AND FEW IF ANY DEATHS HAVE BEEN REPORTED.
their numbers ARE UNEFFECTED.

so this is crystal clear proof covid is NOT A PANDEMIC

scrounger

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join