It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese women and the side effects of tozinameran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Here are a few cases.

Case 1 was a 61-year-old woman with no significant history. She was found dead at home by her husband 3 days after receiving the first shot of tozinameran, with no episode reported in the intervening time. A spinal tap revealed bloody cerebrospinal fluid. Neither autopsy nor postmortem imaging study was performed.

Case 2 was a 26-year-old woman with no underlying conditions. After the first shot of tozinameran, her subsequent course was unremarkable until she was found dead 4 days later at home. Postmortem imaging revealed a hematoma 3.5 cm in diameter at the left cerebellopontine angle compressing the brainstem and secondary subarachnoid hemorrhage.

Case 3 was a 72-year-old woman with hepatitis C and dyslipidemia. Three days after the first shot of tozinameran, she developed dysarthria with complaints of headache and nausea. Brain imaging revealed a large hematoma with ventricular rupture. Her platelet count was 216,000/mm3. She died 5 days after receiving tozinameran.

Case 4 was a 69-year-old woman. No underlying condition was specified. She had been well until she was found dead at home 9 days after the first shot of tozinameran. An autopsy revealed that she died of ICH. No other information was available.

Further studies are underway.

Reports of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis and intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) following the administration of coronavirus vaccines have raised concerns regarding their safety. Although no regulatory authority has recognized ICH as an adverse event associated with tozinameran (BNT162b2, Pfizer-BioNTech), fatal and non-fatal cases have been reported. In Japan, 10 fatal cases (five men and women) have been reported to date. Four of the five women died of ICH and the other died of aspiration pneumonia, whereas all five men died of causes other than stroke. This imbalance is incompatible with the mortality data on cardiovascular diseases in the National Statistics, which show no apparent disparity between sexes or between hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Cumulatively, our analysis reveals a disproportionately high incidence of death by ICH in Japanese women who received tozinameran, suggesting a potential association of ICH with the vaccine. Although we understand that the benefits of tozinameran still outweigh the risks, we believe that a causal link with the vaccine is not proven but possible and warrants further analysis.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

People dying from the "new and improved" WuFlu shot?

Gee, what a surprise! I guess maybe if it works better than the first generation injection, that means it'll kill more people faster. Go figure!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
don't worry, this only happens to Japanese women, It will not happen to you unless you are a Japanese woman.

Yeah sure, the problem is that many people will Not believe it applies to them if they come from America or another country.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Its amusing how they are being allowed to continue the way things are like this.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Thanks, Now Japan has formed a committee on the side effects. I don't have any updates on it. Do you ?

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I haven't really been following it. I will ask some doctors there who I know and report back.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thanks, Now Japan has formed a committee on the side effects. I don't have any updates on it. Do you ?

Those I spoke with knew nothing outside of the published research. It is still being studied, but no conclusive results have been obtained. If it does turn out to be from the vaccine, since it is being seen in a relatively tiny percentage, the next step is to identify why it happened to them, such as diet or a genetic or environmental factor.
edit on 29 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join