It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Aircraft Once Again Hits Russian Defense! Special Weapon Shocked to Russia!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
so this is a video that is dubbed into american and talks about advanced Israli drones and aircraft

just interesting to keep an eye on the shadow war.

the Israeli kamikaze drone took out a Russian Tor M2

S300 and S400 are being deployed in the area by Russia and S300's with in Syria

wonder why we dont hear about this stuff in America

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm an American who speaks English,for the most part. That's neither here nor there. I just dropped in to say

NO ISREAL KNOW PEACE. I have spoken.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I immediately thought of what happened when Russia all out attacked Israel in the Left Behind book series. Russia got Smited AF by God. I seriously doubt they'd be so lucky against such an attack in reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: REDMORGAN

its Russian propaganda, i thought that would be obvious

its a robot speaking English, most likely some test to speech program heck it could even be google translate

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can someone please tell the camera person they are cranking the camera too slow. It makes the action of the people look comical. And what is with the blipvert editing style? No visual content at all. Just tiny fast glimpses of stock video.

This video is all propaganda and made to be obvious as such.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

I immediately thought of what happened when Russia all out attacked Israel in the Left Behind book series. Russia got Smited AF by God. I seriously doubt they'd be so lucky against such an attack in reality.

I didnt read the books. I think Magog in scripture is "the founders of Moscow." Not only is Russia going to attack, but the rest of the world will too. There are at least a couple big wars on the way. Israel will increase their land substantially. There is a war coming where only a remnant of the Jews will still be alive. Then watch out! Sh!t is going to hit the fan. Advanced militarized of the planet handed their ass on a platter. Death like you've never seen. It may even be attributed to aliens, but its not. There arent any. We are however not alone.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreadKnock

Star for mentioning great book series😀
edit on CSTMonam1161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join